Shane Doan Jersey

in Deutsch in Medien und Literatur 12.02.2019 03:33
von huangjian123 • 751 Beiträge

TORONTO (AP) — John Tavares had a front-row seat for Mathew Barzal’s first-career hat trick a little over a year ago as his friend Michael Frolik Jersey , teammate and captain.The New York Islanders center’s second three-goal game in the NHL left Tavares with a decidedly different feeling Saturday.Barzal scored a natural hat trick in the second period, Valtteri Filppula had a highlight-reel goal and the New York Islanders beat the Toronto Maple Leafs 4-0 in their first game against Tavares, their former captain.New York has won six of seven. Robin Lehner made 36 saves for his second shutout of the season, and Ryan Pulock had two assists.The Islanders pounded the Maple Leafs in a reunion with Tavares, who signed with Toronto as a free agent July 1.“Anticipation and a lot of unknown,” Tavares said of his emotions before puck drop. “Going against a lot of familiar faces … I just tried to handle it as best I could.“Just wish I could have played better and got a better result.”The 28-year-old Tavares played nine seasons in New York, collecting 272 goals and 349 assists for 621 points in 669 games.“To have one like tonight’s obviously disappointing,” said Tavares. “It’s going to leave a sour taste.“Hopefully we can learn from this.”Garret Sparks stopped 24 shots as Toronto ended its five-game winning streak.“We all love Johnny,” said Barzal, the reigning NHL rookie of the year. “He was such a big part of this team.“We wanted to beat him, I’m sure he wanted to beat us.”Filppula got New York going by splitting two defenders on a 1-on-2 rush and beating Sparks past the blocker for his ninth goal.Barzal then ran off his second career hat trick in less than eight minutes. Last season’s Rookie of the Year tipped Johnny Boychuk’s point shot for a 2-0 lead at 2:49 and deflected a one-timer off defenseman Nikita Zaitsev during a power play two minutes later. He completed the hat trick off a neutral zone turnover Authentic Mikael Backlund Jersey , beating Sparks five-hole for his 10th goal.Barzal’s three-goal game was the first by an Islander against Toronto since Mike Bossy on March 20, 1986.Tavares , the first pick in the 2009 NHL draft, served as Islanders captain from September 2013 until bolting for the team he cheered for as a kid growing up in Toronto’s suburbs.He has 26 goals and 18 assists in 39 games with his new team, but saw a six-game point streak (seven goals, four assists) come to an end as his old club got a measure of revenge led by Barzal’s second-career hat trick.“We weren’t good enough,” Leafs head coach Mike Babcock said. “They gave us a lesson.”NOTES: Barzal’s other NHL hat trick came Dec. 23, 2017, against Winnipeg. … Sparks got his third straight start. He picked a 4-2 road victory Friday over Columbus in Toronto’s first game after the NHL’s Christmas break. … Leafs No. 1 goalie Frederik Andersen backed up Sparks the last two games, but didn’t dress against New York because of a groin injury. Kasimir Kaskisuo was recalled from the AHL Marlies on an emergency basis. … Michael Dal Colle, who was recalled from the AHL with Islanders F Jordan Eberle (upper-body injury) on injured reserve Mike Smith Jersey , recorded an assist for his first NHL point in his seventh game.UP NEXTIslanders: Play at Buffalo on Monday night.Maple Leafs: Host Minnesota on Thursday. GLENDALE, Ariz. (AP) His postgame TV interview complete, Antti Raanta raised both fists and smiled as he made his way back into a triumphant Arizona Coyotes locker room.Raanta had plenty to be happy about. He made 23 saves to help Arizona beat the Ottawa Senators 2-1 Saturday night. He’s won five of his last six starts, and the Coyotes – despite the NHL’s worst record – completed a seven-game homestand with a 5-2 mark.”I saw lots of shots. When you see shots from the point or when there’s not that much traffic on you, it makes it a little bit easier,” Raanta said. ”I pretty much saw all the shots and I was able to track the puck pretty good.”Oliver Ekman-Larsson and Jordan Martinook scored to help Arizona improve to 8-2-1 in its last 11 games.Jean-Gabriel Pageau scored his second goal in two nights for Ottawa, and Mike Condon made 25 saves. The Senators have lost six of their last seven games.Condon came off the ice twice in the final moments for an extra attacker, but the Senators couldn’t force overtime.”I don’t really care about the statistics, but it’s something people measure you on,” said Condon, who is 4-12-5 in goal this season. ”I’m playing with a lot of confidence and a lot of energy.”The Senators took an early lead but never scored again. Pageau passed to linemate Bobby Ryan and took off for the net. He was in the right spot to redirect Ryan’s shot past Raanta at 3:24 of the first period.Pageau raised his goals total to 10 Artemi Panarin Jersey , and Mark Stone picked up his 40th assist and 60th point, both team highs for Ottawa.Condon stopped Jordan Martinook’s breakaway attempt at 14:40 of the first, but the Coyotes made good on another shot later.The Coyotes sent it to the first intermission tied at 1 when Brendan Perlini screened Condon at the same time as Ekman-Larsson’s shot zipped toward the net, and Ekman-Larsson scored his ninth of the season with 1:14 to play. The All-Star defenseman ended a streak of 16 games without a goal.”It’s always fun to score goals, but at the same time, I’m a defenseman,” Ekman-Larsson said. ”Everybody’s doing the little things, and that’s why we’re winning hockey games now.”Ottawa got the game’s first power play in the second period, and Raanta reached out to catch Alexandre Burrows‘ shot headed to the far post to help kill the penalty.Raanta’s 12 second-period stops kept Ottawa from taking the lead, and the Coyotes went in front 2-1 at the 14:08 mark when Martinook put in Brad Richardson’s backhand pass from behind the net.Martinook registered his sixth goal of the season.The Senators’ Matt Duchene served four penalty minutes in the third period on two tripping penalties, but Ottawa did not allow a goal on any power play.”We didn’t take those guys lightly at all Shane Doan Jersey ,” Senators coach Guy Boucher said. ”The disappointing part was the third period. We sabotaged ourselves.”Coyotes coach Rick Tocchet said he is pleased with the improvement he’s seeing from his young team, which he saw in the players’ effort during the stretch of home games.”When you play at home, you’ve got to be hard to play against, and I think we’ve established a work ethic here,” Tocchet said.NOTES: Senators F Marian Gaborik was scratched with an undisclosed injury for the second straight game. … Coyotes C Zac Rinaldo was scratched due to an upper body injury. … C Derek Stepan was credited with an assist on Arizona’s first goal, and reached 400 career points. … The Coyotes are 10-1-1 in their last 12 games when holding opponents to two goals or less. … Several former WWE superstars attended the game, including The Godfather and Jimmy Hart.UP NEXTSenators: At Dallas on Monday night.Coyotes: At Edmonton on Monday night.

nach oben springen

Aktion Deutsche Sprache, Hannover | Das Digitale Wörterbuch der deutschen Sprache des 20. Jh. | Deutsche Akademie für Sprache und Dichtung, Darmstadt | Deutsch-Netz.de, Lippstadt | Deutsche Sprachwelt, Erlangen | Die Seiten für Rechtschreibung | Forschungsgruppe Deutsche Sprache e.V., Aschaffenburg | Institut für Deutsche Sprache, Mannheim | Neue Fruchtbringende Gesellschaft zu Köthen/Anhalt e.V. | Sprachkreis Deutsch, Bern | Sprachpflege.info, Erlangen | Stiftung Deutsche Sprache e.V., Berlin | Verein Deutsche Sprache e.V., Dortmund | Verein für deutsche Rechtschreibung und Sprachpflege e.V., Schwaig bei Nürnberg | Woxikon | www.wortpatenschaft.de
Besucher:

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: Albertmix.
Forenstatistiken:
Das Deutsche Sprachforum hat 15912 Themen und 20334 Beiträge.

Heute waren 8 Mitglieder anwesend:
Albertmix, alihair, chenyan94, EddieCor, KennyLag, piterrise, rardTeall, sellcigarette

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor