FLOWERY BRANCH, Ga. [url=http://www.atlantafalconsfootballstore.com/authentic-robert-alford- falcons-jersey/]Robert Alford Jersey

in F r e i s t i l 05.05.2018 05:25
von jokergreen0220 • 397 Beiträge | 15 Punkte

FLOWERY BRANCH, Ga. Robert Alford Jersey . -- Tony Gonzalez is having a harder time saying goodbye to the NFL than he imagined. As he prepares to host 40 family members and friends in Atlantas season finale, Gonzalez sounds as if he isnt entirely ready to walk away. When the Falcons announced in March that he would return this year, the 13-time Pro Bowl tight end was "100 per cent certain" he would retire after the season. Now Gonzalez wonders if he could change his mind again if Atlanta returns to playoff contention next fall and general manager Thomas Dimitroff gives him a call. "Id have to cross that bridge when I get to it, but right now I dont have any plans," he said. "I know for sure I wont be on an opening day for roster anybody. Im going to-- this is it. This is it." Meeting with reporters Friday, Gonzalez focused most of his answers on the end of his career. The 37-year-old insisted that hes pleased to "go out on his own terms" and added that hes "thankful for the opportunity" to have stayed healthy and productive for 17 seasons. Gonzalez ranks second in career catches, fifth in yards receiving and sixth in touchdown catches. No NFL tight end ever put up such numbers, but Gonzalez hardly returned this year to pad his stats. He craved playing in his first Super Bowl, winning a championship and making a legendary exit. The Falcons, though, never had a chance. Julio Jones, Sam Baker and Kroy Biermann suffered season-ending injuries. Sean Weatherspoon played in only seven games. Roddy White made 12 starts and Steven Jackson made 11, but both players were hurt most of the year. Quarterback Matt Ryan was harassed all season behind a weak offensive, and Atlantas defence was gouged repeatedly for big plays. Not surprisingly, Gonzalezs production dropped off as opponents double-teamed his routes. In October and early November, Gonzalez openly discussed his frustration and held out hope that the Falcons could still turn the season around. By the first of December, though, Gonzalez took a different approach with reporters, reminiscing about his early morning drives from hectic Buckhead to the picturesque mountain view at team headquarters. He talked about missing quality time with his kids but also feeling grateful to former teammates and coaches in Kansas City and those hes worked with in Atlanta the last five years. "I know I could come back and play a couple of more years if I wanted to, but its time for me to go," Gonzalez said. "Its time for me to get back to my family, get back to California, where Im from and explore that next chapter of my life. Im going to have fun with it." Television work is a possibility for Gonzalez, but playing football might not be out of the question. The Falcons, after all, signed him to a two-year, $14 million contract last March, and if they get off to a strong start next season, Gonzalez might reconsider, but he stopped short of saying that he plans to file retirement papers with the NFL. Then again, the aches and pains of a 16-game season arent getting easier, this despite the Falcons allowing him to miss over three weeks of training camp and preseason games last summer. "Like I said, dont anybody ever feel bad for me," Gonzalez said, smiling. "The things Ive accomplished in my career are more than anybody ever deserves." With one full day remaining before Atlanta (4-11) hosts the playoff-bound Carolina Panthers (11-4), Gonzalez is eager to go out with a victory. He had a good ride with the Falcons in his first four years, helping the team go 45-19 and win his first playoff game last January. But after narrowly beating Seattle in the divisional round, Atlanta fell 10 yards short against San Francisco in the NFC title game. "You never know when it can come to an end, and thats always been my approach," Gonzalez said. "Ive never said that Ive arrived with my accomplishments. Ive never, ever said that thats good enough for me or Ive caught enough balls to last a lifetime. I always wanted to keep working and keep working in case this is it, and now that Im coming into my last one, Im glad Ive done it that way. "It worked out, and hopefully Ill carry those habits into my next career, whatever that is." Wes Schweitzer Jersey .C. - Heat coach Erik Spoelstra says Danny Granger, Chris Andersen and Udonis Haslem are still not ready to play and will miss Wednesday nights game against the Charlotte Hornets. Tony Gonzalez Jersey .ca presents its latest weekly power rankings for the 2013-14 Barclays Premier League season. http://www.atlantafalconsfootballstore.com/authentic-austin-hooper-falcons-jersey/ . There will be no Down Under four-peat for Djokovic, as the eighth-seeded Swiss slugger Wawrinka outlasted the second seed 2-6, 6-4, 6-2, 3-6, 9-7 at Melbourne Parks Rod Laver Arena in yet another five-set thriller in their burgeoning rivalry.LOUDON, N.H. - Brad Keselowski will start the second race in the Chase for the Sprint Cup championship the way he ended the first one — out front.Keselowski turned a track-record lap of 140.598 mph Friday to win the pole at New Hampshire Motor Speedway.Keselowski is coming off consecutive victories at Richmond and the Chase for the Sprint Cup opener last week at Chicagoland. He swept the Cup and Nationwide races at New Hampshire in July.The Team Penske driver has five poles this season and leads the series with five victories. He has eight poles in 189 career Sprint Cup starts.This kind of track is kind of right in my wheelhouse, right in our teams wheelhouse, Keselowski said. We had this race circled before the Chase started and we felt decent about Chicago, but really felt like this was a race of emphasis for us to get a win and get out of the first bracket.Jamie McMurray, a non-Chase driver, was second. Chase drivers took the next seven spots. Kevin Harvick was third, followed by Denny Hamlin, Kyle Busch, Jimmie Johnson, Joey Logano, Carl Edwards and Ryan Newman.Chase drivers Ryan Newman, Dale Earnhardt Jr and Jeff Gordon took 11th to 13th. Kurt Busch is 15th, Matt Kenseth 16th and Kasey Kahne 17th. Aric Almirol starts 22nd and Greg Biffle had the worst qualifying effort of any Chase driver and will start 26th.Tony Stewart will start 28th in the No. 14 Chevrolet, his second-worst qualifying run of the season. Stewart was in the car for the first time since he learned a grand jury will decide his fate in the fatal sprint car crash in upstate New York.Kyle Larson was 10th and was the fastest qualifying rookie.I dont think anybody has anything for Brad right now, Laarson said. Brooks Reed Jersey. . Its pretty amazing how fast he is everywhere we go.Larson finished third at Chicagoland and one of NASCARs top rookies still believed he could finish the season with his first career Sprint Cup win.Many of NASCARs elite drivers, from Jeff Gordon to Tony Stewart, have long been wowed by the natural speed, talent and versatility flashed by the 22-year-old Larson. Gordon even came over to Larson last week moment after the race ended to offer some advice on restarts.Gordon — and so many others — believe Larson will win soon.Especially Larson.Yeah, every race I will sit in the motorhome and watch TV and flip to Twitter. Everybody always says this is your weekend, Larson said. I believe them, but it kind of sucks when you dont win. But I definitely feel like we are really close. We have been close a couple of times this year.Keselowski is trying to become the first driver to repeat at New Hampshire since Kurt Busch in 2004 and would end a streak of 13 different winners in the last 13 races at NHMS. Keselowski has four (Phoenix, Dover, Kentucky) of the 19 track records set this season.Keselowskis win in the Chase opener guaranteed him a spot in the next round of the Chase. Under NASCARs elimination format, four drivers will be knocked out after every third race. Keselowski is the top seed in the 16-driver field.Keselowski might be the No. 1 seed, but he knows an upset can always rattle the bracket.Its positive momentum, he said, but when it resets it resets and nothing that youve done in the past really matters as long as youre eligible for the bracket. Im a long, long ways from using the word favourite or feeling overly confident. Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Authentic Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys 2018 Cheap Jerseys Online Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Jerseys Wholesale ' ' '

nach oben springen

Aktion Deutsche Sprache, Hannover | Das Digitale Wörterbuch der deutschen Sprache des 20. Jh. | Deutsche Akademie für Sprache und Dichtung, Darmstadt | Deutsch-Netz.de, Lippstadt | Deutsche Sprachwelt, Erlangen | Die Seiten für Rechtschreibung | Forschungsgruppe Deutsche Sprache e.V., Aschaffenburg | Institut für Deutsche Sprache, Mannheim | Neue Fruchtbringende Gesellschaft zu Köthen/Anhalt e.V. | Sprachkreis Deutsch, Bern | Sprachpflege.info, Erlangen | Stiftung Deutsche Sprache e.V., Berlin | Verein Deutsche Sprache e.V., Dortmund | Verein für deutsche Rechtschreibung und Sprachpflege e.V., Schwaig bei Nürnberg | Woxikon | www.wortpatenschaft.de
Besucher:

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: Thomassaf.
Forenstatistiken:
Das Deutsche Sprachforum hat 14278 Themen und 18693 Beiträge.

Heute waren 7 Mitglieder anwesend:
acatenatoaust, alisawhite123, goldengooseits, MASHIAHVog, shoesforus, Thomassaf, xuezhiqian123

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor