ose last full-fledged al

in F r e i s t i l 18.02.2019 02:41
von xuezhiqian123 • 3.504 Beiträge

TIANJIN Jordan 5 Bordeaux For Sale , Aug.30 (Xinhua) -- China-born American Jay Shi made history at the Chinese National Games here on Monday simply by starting the men's 50m pistol competition at the Tuanbo Lake Shooting Range.

Shi, who was born in Tianjin in 1979 before immigrating to the United States when he was nine years old, became the first overseas athlete of Chinese heritage to ever make an appearance at the National Games, China's premier sporting event.

The 38-year-old seemed excited about his participation in the National Games, although he failed to progress through the qualification round.

"It's amazing. Even now I can't believe it," Shi told Xinhua after the competition. "Showing up on the National Games arena and hearing my relatives chant and cheer for me is an experience as precious as hitting a bull's eye."

In addition to Shi, seven other athletes from the Chinese diaspora were allowed to compete at the Tianjin Games. It is the first time in the 58-year history of the event that overseas Chinese have take part, a change made as part of reforms introduced by the State General Administration of Sports.

Shi, who is a web engineer by profession, says he dreamed of competing at the 2008 Olympic Games in Beijing but couldn't make through the US Olympic trials. Last year, Shi fulfilled his Olympic dream at Rio 2016.

But then came a blow. The International Shooting Sports Federation, the governing body for Olympic-style shooting, recommended to replace three men-only events (50m rifle prone, 50m pistol and double trap) with three mixed team events (10m air rifle, 10m air pistol and trap) at Tokyo 2020.

Shi said that he would have to switch to the air rifle under those changes. But when he learnt in July that the National Games were also open to overseas athletes of Chinese heritage, he immediately applied for a slot in the men's 50m pistol.

Shi wore a uniform bearing a banner that read 'Nan Yi Li Kai', which means 'Hard to Say Goodbye', during Monday's competition.

"This is my last 50m pistol race. What makes it even more special is the race was held in my motherland. 'Nan Yi Li Kai' is exactly how I feel," Shi explained.

Shi plans to take a day off to meet friends and relatives before flying back to the United States.

"I will always cherish this experience. I hope I can come back again to compete at the National Games in the future," he said.

BEIJING, Sept. 22 (Xinhua) -- China's Tsinghua University has unveiled a plan to launch 24 microsatellites between 2018 and 2023 to detect short Gamma-ray bursts and help the study of gravitational waves.

This program was jointly initiated by the university and Spacety Research Institute, a Chinese space technology company, according to the university on Friday.

Short Gamma-ray bursts are considered to be electromagnetic counterparts to gravitational waves, the ripples in the fabric of space-time caused by violent collisions in the universe predicted by Albert Einstein's general theory of relativity.

In 2016, the Laser Interferometer Gravitational-Wave Observatory (LIGO) in the United States announced the first observation of gravitational waves.

Scientists believe that more accurate measuring and study of gravitational waves will help in exploring the origin of the universe.

As part of the program, microsatellites, also known as cube satellites, will carry scintillation detectors to detect and locate short Gamma-ray bursts and narrow the search scope for gravitational waves, said Feng Hua, a professor at the Tsinghua Center for Astrophysics.

Feng said the program was first proposed by students and it has completed an initial scientific appraisal.

Spacety is in charge of the majority of engineering work for the program, according to Yang Feng, CEO of Spacety.

Research and production for the first satellite for technical testing will be finished by the end of this year and is expected to be launched in 2018, Yang said.

Chinese, Australian armies conclude joint training exercise

Aftermath of 7.1-magnitude earthquake in Mexico City

Sacrifice ceremony for late Thai king held in Bangkok

Dominica PM confirms at least 15 killed in hurricane Maria attack

Highlights of 10th China Acrobatics Golden Chrysanthemum Awards

Wildlife paradise: Changtang National Nature Reserve in China's Tibet

PLA Navy frigates introduced to visitors at Port of Antwerp, Belgium

Aviation Expo China 2017 held in Beijing

US rap superstar Eminem Photo: CFP

Rap superstar Eminem re-emerged Wednesday with a loaded lyrical attack on Donald Trump, in a nearly eight-minute song in which he also identifies with the Black Lives Matter cause.

The top-selling rapper of all time, Eminem has been relatively quiet in the past several years but wrote on Facebook that he was working on a new album.

Eminem uploaded on YouTube the new song, entitled Campaign Speech, in which he offers his take on the US in 2016 in a freestyle rap largely without a musical backdrop.

The notoriously foul-mouthed rapper stays true to his provocative style but says that tycoon turned Republican presidential candidate Trump poses the real threat.

"Consider me a dangerous man But you should be afraid of this dang candidate," Eminem raps.

"You say Trump don't kiss ass like a puppet 'cause he runs his campaign with his own cash for the funding.

"And that's what you wanted - A fucking loose cannon who's blunt with his hand on the button, who doesn't have to answer to no one," he raps, concluding: "Great idea!"

The 44-year-old rapper, whose last full-fledged album came out in late 2013, has rarely been overtly political in the past although he has made known his left-leaning sympathies in interviews.

In Campaign Speech, Eminem makes no claim to moral high ground, grap. Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys China Free Shipping Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap Jerseys Shop Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale Hoddies Wholesale Shirts China Cheap Nike NBA T-shirts Wholesale Hoddies Free Shipping Cheap Hats Free Shipping

nach oben springen

Aktion Deutsche Sprache, Hannover | Das Digitale Wörterbuch der deutschen Sprache des 20. Jh. | Deutsche Akademie für Sprache und Dichtung, Darmstadt | Deutsch-Netz.de, Lippstadt | Deutsche Sprachwelt, Erlangen | Die Seiten für Rechtschreibung | Forschungsgruppe Deutsche Sprache e.V., Aschaffenburg | Institut für Deutsche Sprache, Mannheim | Neue Fruchtbringende Gesellschaft zu Köthen/Anhalt e.V. | Sprachkreis Deutsch, Bern | Sprachpflege.info, Erlangen | Stiftung Deutsche Sprache e.V., Berlin | Verein Deutsche Sprache e.V., Dortmund | Verein für deutsche Rechtschreibung und Sprachpflege e.V., Schwaig bei Nürnberg | Woxikon | www.wortpatenschaft.de
Besucher:

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: tanujaggarwal1.
Forenstatistiken:
Das Deutsche Sprachforum hat 16152 Themen und 20576 Beiträge.

Heute waren 8 Mitglieder anwesend:
caicai2017, chenyan94, Ektasinghal, Josephdup, piterrise, tanujaggarwal1, Tanujsinghal, xuezhiqian123