57 games this

in F r e i s t i l 11.05.2018 05:46
von jokergreen0220 • 341 Beiträge | 15 Punkte

MOBILE, Ala. Marco Fabian Jersey . -- Catriona Matthew remained atop the Airbus LPGA Classic leaderboard Friday, birdieing four of the last seven holes to take a one-stroke advantage over Charley Hull into the weekend. The 44-year-old Matthew had a 5-under 67 to reach 13-under 131 on the Robert Trent Jones Golf Trails Crossings Course. The 18-year-old Hull also shot 67. Matthew had six birdies and a bogey -- on the par-4 ninth -- in her afternoon round. "I played actually probably pretty well today," said Matthew, who opened with a 64 on Thursday. "I hit 17 greens, so I gave myself a lot of chances. I didnt hole many on the front nine, but then the putter got going a little bit on the back nine." The Scot won the last of her four LPGA Tour titles in 2011. "Obviously, theres still 36 holes to go," Matthew said. "If its anything like the first two days, were going to have to keep making birdies." Hull also dropped a stroke on No. 9, her final hole of the day. The English player birdied Nos. 6-8 and had five birdies in a seven-hole stretch before closing with her lone bogey of the week. "Hitting it pretty straight," Hull said. "Hit my irons good and holing some good putts. Missing a few putts, but youre always going to miss a few putts when youre playing well. But Im just excited about this golf course. I quite like it." Hull won a Ladies European Tour event in Morocco in March a week before her 18th birthday. She closed with a 9-under 62 and won on the first hole of a playoff. The teen is comfortable in the warm conditions in Mobile. "The weathers been pretty hot, but I quite like it," Hull said. "I think its a great place and its very green and a bit different than I expected. The trees are a lot different, but I enjoy it a lot." Anna Nordqvist, Jessica Korda and Hee Young Park were 10 under. Nordqvist, the winner in Thailand and Carlsbad, had a 66. Korda, the Bahamas champion, shot 67, and Park had a 66. "I got the ball close and was able to kind of make a couple putts on my front nine, which was the back nine," Korda said "Hopefully, I can keep that momentum going." Park, playing alongside Matthew, eagled the par-5 16th for the second straight day. Kraft Nabisco winner Lexi Thompson and Jenny Shin were 9 under. Thompson had a 65, and Shin shot 68. Second-ranked Stacy Lewis, No. 4 Suzann Pettersen and three-time Mobile winner Se Ri Park topped the group at 8 under. Lewis, the 2012 champion who won the North Texas LPGA Shootout three weeks ago, matched Pettersen with a 70. Pak, the 2010 winner who also won the Tournament of Champions at the course in 2001 and 2002, had a 69. Michelle Wie, the winner in Hawaii, was 7 under. She followed her opening 71 with a 66. Top-ranked Inbee Park missed the cut with rounds of 74 and 76, ending her cuts streak at 22. She had 34 putts in the second round and played her final nine in 4-over 40. The South Korean star is winless in nine tour starts this season after sweeping the first three majors last year and finishing the season with six victories. She last missed a cut last May in the Bahamas. Jesus Molina Jersey . Needing to bulk up on both sides of the line, the Falcons agreed to terms with guard Jon Asamoah, defensive end Tyson Jackson and defensive tackle Paul Soliai. Asamoah and Jackson played last season with Kansas City, where Asamoah lost his starting job. Hugo Ayala Jersey . Poti played in 824 regular NHL games with four teams in his career; the Edmonton Oilers, New York Rangers, New York Islanders and the Washington Capitals. http://www.soccermexicojerseysteamshop.com/jose-de-jesus-corona-mexico-jersey/ . Petersburg of the KHL. Belov was a free agent last summer when he signed a one-year contract with the Oilers. In 57 games this season he had one goal and six assists with 34 penalty minutes in Edmonton.The Ontario government will decide within a few weeks whether to form a task force to examine working conditions for players in the Ontario Hockey League, said the president of Canadas largest private-sector union. Jerry Dias, the president of Unifor, met for an hour on Tuesday afternoon at Queens Park with the provincial labour and sports ministers. Dias called the talks "extremely positive" and said he pressed his argument that junior hockey has flourished as an industry and its players deserve to share a bigger piece of the profits. Dias said Unifor is involved with the effort partially because it would help its public image. He said the union would work pro bono for players or charge them a symbolic fee, perhaps $1 per month. Canadian Hockey League commissioner David Branch has said players dont receive more than modest stipends because they are considered student athletes. Many of the 1,300 mostly-teenaged players in the CHL qualify for educational scholarship packages, he said. Branch did not immediately respond to phone or text messages. Also Tuesday, a spokeswoman for the Pennsylvania governors office said the states labour laws offer an exemption from minimum wage laws for employees who work in entertainment and recreational jobs. "We are unaware of any authority specifically applyinng the Pennsylvania Minimum Wage Act to athletes," said Sara Goulet, the spokeswoman. Miguel Ponce Jersey. "However, even if they could be viewed as employees, both state and federal law contains minimum wage/overtime exemptions for public amusement and recreational establishments that operate on a seasonal basis. This exemption has been invoked in law suits by non-athlete employees against professional sports teams, with varying results depending on the teams length of operations and revenues during the course of the year." Still, Goulet said players for the Eric Otters - the only CHL team in her state - may qualify as child labour. If they do, a number of different statutes might apply to their employment. Award-winning journalist Rick Westhead is TSNs Senior Correspondent for TSNs platforms - TSN, TSN Radio, TSN.ca and TSN GO. He has covered a wide variety of sports issues for a slate of leading publications, among them the Toronto Star, Bloomberg News, Canadian Press, Globe and Mail, New York Times, and Saturday Night Magazine. Earlier this year, Westhead was part of a team that won the prestigious Project of the Year at the National Newspaper Awards. He was also honoured with the Toronto Stars Reporter of the Year Award in 2007. Share your comments with Rick Westhead on Twitter at @rwesthead. Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys 2018 Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale ' ' '

nach oben springen

Aktion Deutsche Sprache, Hannover | Das Digitale Wörterbuch der deutschen Sprache des 20. Jh. | Deutsche Akademie für Sprache und Dichtung, Darmstadt | Deutsch-Netz.de, Lippstadt | Deutsche Sprachwelt, Erlangen | Die Seiten für Rechtschreibung | Forschungsgruppe Deutsche Sprache e.V., Aschaffenburg | Institut für Deutsche Sprache, Mannheim | Neue Fruchtbringende Gesellschaft zu Köthen/Anhalt e.V. | Sprachkreis Deutsch, Bern | Sprachpflege.info, Erlangen | Stiftung Deutsche Sprache e.V., Berlin | Verein Deutsche Sprache e.V., Dortmund | Verein für deutsche Rechtschreibung und Sprachpflege e.V., Schwaig bei Nürnberg | Woxikon | www.wortpatenschaft.de
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: Gayses87
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 7695 Themen und 12074 Beiträge.

Heute waren 7 Mitglieder Online:
ahwhglass, chenwen121314, chenyan94, Gayses87, huangjian123, panxing18, xuezhiqian123

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor