FanPulse: Browns fans see another tie coming

in Deutsch in Medien und Literatur 25.02.2019 09:31
von laiyongcai92 • 759 Beiträge

in Week 2 Welcome to SB Nation FanPulse — a survey of fans across the NFL White JC Tretter Jersey , powered by SurveyMonkey. Each week, we send 32 polls to 100+ plugged in fans from each team. Browns fans, sign up HERE to join FanPulse.The Week 2 polls are in, so let’s take a look at the results!How confident are you in the direction of the team? Last week: 97 percent confidenceHeading into Week 1, 97% of fans were confident in the direction of the Browns. That number is still very high for heading into Week 2 at 85%, but it’s still a little discouraging to see a 12% drop after the team’s best start since 2004 (that is supposed to be half funny).I think those “mehs” can turn back to confidence with a win in Week 2 against the Saints. If the club falls back to the bottom of the AFC North http://www.authenticsclevelandbrowns.com/cheap-joel-bitonio-jersey , though, how quick will we see the “not confident” category start to register some votes?Will the Browns win or lose in Week 2?Odds: Saints are 10-point favoritesDawgs By Nature FanPulse: Tie (yes, really)Canal St. Chronicles FanPulse: Saints by 7This is pretty hilarious, and not-at-all intentional: among the Browns fans who voted this week, the net outcome of the vote ended up being a dead tie. Wouldn’t that be something if Cleveland started 0-0-2? I’m actually going to touch on the possibility of another tie later this week, and what it would mean for the standings.Other than QB White Darren Fells Jersey , what is most valuable to an NFL offense? 56% of fans say a left tackle is most valuable to an NFL offense after a quarterback. I actually voted wide receiver, because I think that position has taken a premium. Great left tackles are hard to come by, and I love Joe Thomas to death, but his long-standing greatness wasn’t enough to make a difference for the Browns in the standings. However, the poll kind of insinuates that your team has “the” quarterback already. Browns defensive end Myles Garrett isn’t scared to speak his mind. He called out the officials two weeks ago after down judge Hugo Cruz missed a blatant false start on Chargers offensive tackle Russell Okung on a touchdown.On Sunday, Garrett questioned Gregg Williams’ defensive plan against the Steelers.“I think we just took the wrong approach this time http://www.authenticsclevelandbrowns.com/cheap-trevon-coley-jersey ,” Garrett said, via Mary Kay Cabot of the Cleveland Plain Dealer. “I think we should’ve just stayed with what we did the first time, just go with base calls and punch them in the mouth. I feel like we should’ve stuck with the same game plan.”The Browns had six takeaways in the opener when they tied the Steelers. They had two in a loss to the Steelers on Sunday.Garrett had the team’s only sack of Ben Roethlisberger, which also was the only hit the Steelers quarterback took all day.“I just feel like we were moving around a lot in the front four, and we were experimenting with some things, and I think we should’ve just stayed in our usual calls and just got after that Youth Denzel Ward Jersey , but we’ll go back and look at what we could’ve done better,” Garrett said.Although Williams chewed out Garrett after his criticism of officials, Garrett isn’t fearful of his postgame comments drawing the defensive coordinator’s ire this time. “I don’t see it that way,” Garrett said. “He wants to go with the best plan possible, and if we think what works best would be what we did before, then he’s going to take our adjustment into account. He’s not going to bash us for having an opinion. He wants us to be able to be on the field and be comfortable.” Custom Pittsburgh Steelers Jerseys

nach oben springen

Aktion Deutsche Sprache, Hannover | Das Digitale Wörterbuch der deutschen Sprache des 20. Jh. | Deutsche Akademie für Sprache und Dichtung, Darmstadt | Deutsch-Netz.de, Lippstadt | Deutsche Sprachwelt, Erlangen | Die Seiten für Rechtschreibung | Forschungsgruppe Deutsche Sprache e.V., Aschaffenburg | Institut für Deutsche Sprache, Mannheim | Neue Fruchtbringende Gesellschaft zu Köthen/Anhalt e.V. | Sprachkreis Deutsch, Bern | Sprachpflege.info, Erlangen | Stiftung Deutsche Sprache e.V., Berlin | Verein Deutsche Sprache e.V., Dortmund | Verein für deutsche Rechtschreibung und Sprachpflege e.V., Schwaig bei Nürnberg | Woxikon | www.wortpatenschaft.de
Besucher:

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: ZacharyDen.
Forenstatistiken:
Das Deutsche Sprachforum hat 15814 Themen und 20235 Beiträge.

Heute war 1 Mitglied anwesend :
piterrise

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor