It’s a rare slow time

in F r e i s t i l 26.02.2019 03:36
von laiyongcai92 • 759 Beiträge

in the NFL offseason but there’s still plenty of Philadelphia Eagles stuff to talk about. John Stolnis and I got together to discuss the following topics on the latest BGN Radio episode:The latest on the Nick Foles situation — Are the Eagles going to be able to trade him? Is franchise tagging him worth the risk? Are you worried if he goes to another NFC East team?Carson Wentz responds to the PhillyVoice report — We probably can’t properly understand how the last 14 months must’ve been emotionally tough on Carson. Does Wentz saying what he said change anything http://www.authenticsphiladelphiaeagles.com/cheap-jason-kelce-jersey , for better or worse?Going over the Eagles’ coaching staff changes — The pros and cons of promoting from within. Final thoughts on last week’s meaningless Super Bowl — Aren’t you finding the Patriots winning so much less annoying than a Rams win would’ve been? BLG goes on a rant about Sean McVay and pinpoints the moment he lost he game.We discuss the Philadelphia’s 2020 Super Bowl odds — Do you believe the Eagles are a good bet to win next year’s big game? Don’t miss an episode - SUBSCRIBE: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | RSSReminder: Since we were forced to create an entirely new podcast feed, we could really use your support. We kindly ask that you SUBSCRIBE http://www.eaglesauthorizedshops.com/authentic-destiny-vaeao-jersey , RATE, and REVIEW! Doing so helps us accomplish cool things like becoming a top five podcast in the Apple Podcast store. And that helps us reach more Eagles fans out there in the world.Up next: Stay tuned for some more Eagles offseason talk!Also: please follow @BGN_Radio on Twitter. For approximately the billionth time in his Philadelphia Eagles career Nate Gerry Jersey , Nick Foles is featured on the cover of Sports Illustrated.Honestly, I’ve lost count of the real number by this point. So let’s retrace his steps.Foles first made the SI cover in the midst of his 27-2 season in 2013:Then he made the cover for a 2014 season preview:Foles was featured on the Eagles’ edition of a 2018 Super Bowl preview cover:And then again once the Eagles won the Super Bowl:And then another time for a commemorative Super Bowl issue:So Authentic Corey Graham Jersey , unless I’m missing some, the latest issue makes his sixth appearance on Sports Illustrated.Six! That’s a lot of any athlete Youth Corey Clement Jersey , let alone one who averages seven games played per season (including playoffs) over a seven-year NFL career. All of this is just another reminder that Foles’ career has been incredibly unique and wildly unpredictable. BDN will likely add his to SI cover count if/when he continues to win in the playoffs and get the Eagles back to the Super Bowl for the second year in a row.

nach oben springen

Aktion Deutsche Sprache, Hannover | Das Digitale Wörterbuch der deutschen Sprache des 20. Jh. | Deutsche Akademie für Sprache und Dichtung, Darmstadt | Deutsch-Netz.de, Lippstadt | Deutsche Sprachwelt, Erlangen | Die Seiten für Rechtschreibung | Forschungsgruppe Deutsche Sprache e.V., Aschaffenburg | Institut für Deutsche Sprache, Mannheim | Neue Fruchtbringende Gesellschaft zu Köthen/Anhalt e.V. | Sprachkreis Deutsch, Bern | Sprachpflege.info, Erlangen | Stiftung Deutsche Sprache e.V., Berlin | Verein Deutsche Sprache e.V., Dortmund | Verein für deutsche Rechtschreibung und Sprachpflege e.V., Schwaig bei Nürnberg | Woxikon | www.wortpatenschaft.de
Besucher:

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: nviriforaxu.
Forenstatistiken:
Das Deutsche Sprachforum hat 15932 Themen und 20356 Beiträge.

Heute waren 2 Mitglieder anwesend:
nviriforaxu, piterrise

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor