After Malcolm Butler picked off Josh

in F r e i s t i l 26.02.2019 04:25
von laiyongcai92 • 759 Beiträge

Johnson and housed it for the Titans Youth Delanie Walker Jersey , things got interesting during the post-game interactions.Josh Norman had been talking trash to the Titans all game, after every stop. And on the Titans final drive, Taylor Lewan felt that Norman was being dirty and trying to injure Derrick Henry,Lewan didn’t take too kindly to that. He approached Norman on the Washington bench after the game and http://www.authenticstennesseetitans.com/cheap-taylor-lewan-jersey , well, take a look at what happened...Apparently, Lewan said some things that instigated Norman, such as http://www.authenticstennesseetitans.com/cheap-brian-orakpo-jersey , “Get the f*** out of my stadium.”I personally fully support Taylor Lewan. Looked like he was having a bit of trash talking fun with one of the game’s biggest trash talkers, and when Norman tried to turn that into a physical fight, Lewan just laughed and walked away. I love that we have Lewan on our side. I wonder how much he charges to rent out the property he owns in Josh Norman’s head.If it’s true that Norman was trying to injure Derrick Henry, that only makes me support Lewan even more. This http://www.authenticstennesseetitans.com/cheap-ben-jones-jersey , of course, comes a couple weeks after Lewan played the “violin” for poor Jalen Ramsey as Ramsey submitted his bid for the 2019 Oscars.What do you think of Lewan’s post-game antics?Absence of Brian Orakpo Helps Harold Landry’s Progression Starting OLB Brian Orakpo will be forced to missed time with a shoulder injury suffered during the first week of Training Camp.Rookie Harold Landry will benefit from quality reps with the starting defense.Landry immediately filled in for Orakpo and had a daunting task ahead of him. He lined up against the highest paid OL (currently) - Taylor Lewan.Lewan is easily one of the top-five players at his position. He now has a contract to back it up. After piecing together two solid Pro Bowl seasons, Lewan is aiming to prove he is worth every penny of his new deal.This bodes well for Landry. Although Orakpo reportedly will only be out for a week, every snap with the 1’s plays to Landry’s development. Lewan is providing Landry with an accurate dose of what to expect during the regular season. In looking at the Titans regular season schedule Navy Jayon Brown Jersey , Landry will face some of the top tackles in the NFL. In the NFC East alone, an active Landry’s snap count will include in game trench wars against the Eagles’ tandem of Lane Johnson and Jason Peters, Dallas’ Tyrone Smith and La’el Collins, Washington’s combo of Trent Edwards and Morgan Moses and new addition Nate Solder - who jumped from the AFC East to the NFC East Giants this offseason.Christopher Hanewinckel-USA TODAY SportsWith HC Mike Vrabel in his ear and OLB Coach Shane Bowen helping to refine Landry’s game Youth Austin Johnson Jersey , the rookie is in good hands. Landry has a high respect for both Orakpo and OLB Derrick Morgan. The veterans have already taken Landry under their wing and have provided him with the example of how to be a pro. It will be interesting to see how much mileage Landry will build during his time running with the starting defense. If his game grows exponentially in the coming weeks, he may develop into a player the Titans cannot keep on the sidelines for too long during games.

nach oben springen

Aktion Deutsche Sprache, Hannover | Das Digitale Wörterbuch der deutschen Sprache des 20. Jh. | Deutsche Akademie für Sprache und Dichtung, Darmstadt | Deutsch-Netz.de, Lippstadt | Deutsche Sprachwelt, Erlangen | Die Seiten für Rechtschreibung | Forschungsgruppe Deutsche Sprache e.V., Aschaffenburg | Institut für Deutsche Sprache, Mannheim | Neue Fruchtbringende Gesellschaft zu Köthen/Anhalt e.V. | Sprachkreis Deutsch, Bern | Sprachpflege.info, Erlangen | Stiftung Deutsche Sprache e.V., Berlin | Verein Deutsche Sprache e.V., Dortmund | Verein für deutsche Rechtschreibung und Sprachpflege e.V., Schwaig bei Nürnberg | Woxikon | www.wortpatenschaft.de
Besucher:
1 Mitglied und 2 Gäste sind anwesend:
KennyLag

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: Albertmix.
Forenstatistiken:
Das Deutsche Sprachforum hat 15912 Themen und 20334 Beiträge.

Heute waren 8 Mitglieder anwesend:
Albertmix, alihair, chenyan94, EddieCor, KennyLag, piterrise, rardTeall, sellcigarette

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor