Rams running back Todd Gurley‘s knee has become enough of a problem to k

in Deutsch in Medien und Literatur 26.02.2019 04:46
von panxing18 • 513 Beiträge

nock him out of the final two regular-season games. Coach Sean McVay doesn’t believe the absences will go any farther than that.“Based on just the information that I’m getting and just talking to Todd Authentic Rob Havenstein Jersey , I wouldn’t say that I’m concerned,” McVay told reporters on Friday. “I think we want to be really smart about that. The thing that’s great about Todd is he’s very decisive and he’s a great communicator with regards to how he’s feeling. I think he understands his body better than anybody else. I don’t get the sense that he’s concerned, but we want to be smart about this. If it’s feeling like something where he’s not going to be able to be the Todd Gurley that we’re accustomed to seeing, just based on the way that that thing is feeling, the smart thing for him — number one — and for our football team is to be able to rest him and get him back as quickly as possible whenever that is that our next game after the Niners will be.”If the Rams lose to the 49ers Womens Robert Woods Jersey , the next game could be as soon as six days away. Beat the 49ers, and the Rams will secure a bye. Though the extra rest surely won’t hurt, McVay believes Gurley will be good to go whenever they play again.“I would think so,” McVay said about Gurley’s availability for the first playoff game, before turning pragmatic. “If you said a couple weeks ago that we would have to hold him out for the last two weeks http://www.losangelesramsteamonline.com/johnny-hekker-jersey , I probably would’ve been surprised about that. But based on the information that we’re getting, there isn’t any reason for us to press the panic button or think that he won’t be available. But it is important for us to get him back to full speed and to the health that he feels like he can go compete at and we’re not doing anything to put him at risk and he’s not doing anything for the longevity of his career.”It’s definitely a concern that Gurley’s surgically-repaired knee (he tore an ACL in 2014 at Georgia) would become inflamed without any specific trauma or injury. And it will be a concern throughout his career, with that knee constantly having the potential to swell again. The eye in the sky doesn’t lie. Ordinarily.Video from Sunday’s Rams-Cardinals game seemed to show, fairly conclusively, that Rams defensive tackle Ndamukong Suh stuck his finger into the eye of Cardinals receiver Larry Fitzgerald. According to the NFL Authentic Samson Ebukam Jersey , however, Suh was not fined for the infraction.Fitzgerald went to bat for Suh, claiming that the pair of old friends were simply having fun.“Quality as a person matches his quality as a player,” Fitzgerald said. “That video is just a friend clowning with another friend. No negative intent! It’s all love.”Suh’s history would support a far different characterization, but it apparently was good enough for the league. Suh Womens Marcus Peters Jersey , who has been fined plenty during his NFL career, won’t be fined for what appeared to be something more than two friends clowning around.

nach oben springen

Aktion Deutsche Sprache, Hannover | Das Digitale Wörterbuch der deutschen Sprache des 20. Jh. | Deutsche Akademie für Sprache und Dichtung, Darmstadt | Deutsch-Netz.de, Lippstadt | Deutsche Sprachwelt, Erlangen | Die Seiten für Rechtschreibung | Forschungsgruppe Deutsche Sprache e.V., Aschaffenburg | Institut für Deutsche Sprache, Mannheim | Neue Fruchtbringende Gesellschaft zu Köthen/Anhalt e.V. | Sprachkreis Deutsch, Bern | Sprachpflege.info, Erlangen | Stiftung Deutsche Sprache e.V., Berlin | Verein Deutsche Sprache e.V., Dortmund | Verein für deutsche Rechtschreibung und Sprachpflege e.V., Schwaig bei Nürnberg | Woxikon | www.wortpatenschaft.de
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: alisawhite123
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 13328 Themen und 17729 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor