CHICAGO (AP) — These Vegas Golden Knights are beginning to look like the old Vega

in F r e i s t i l 28.02.2019 04:54
von douhua2233 • 88 Beiträge

CHICAGO (AP) — These Vegas Golden Knights are beginning to look like the old Vegas Golden Knights.Well Scott Mayfield Jersey Womens , like the Golden Knights of last season, at least.Cody Eakin and Shea Theodore each had two goals and an assist, and Vegas beat the Chicago Blackhawks 8-3 on Tuesday night for its season-high fourth consecutive victory.“I think everyone’s putting in the work,” Eakin said. “I think it’s just a matter of finding that chemistry with new guys. Our D are playing the right way. Our forwards are getting open for them. We’re doing the right things and we’re starting to see some positive outcomes from it.”Alex Tuch added a goal and an assist as Vegas continued its resurgence in the opener of a three-game trip. William Karlsson, Ryan Reaves and Daniel Carr also scored, and Marc-Andre Fleury made 21 saves for his sixth win in his last seven starts.The Golden Knights (13-12-1), who made it to the Stanley Cup Final last season as an expansion team, improved to 4-0 against the Blackhawks since entering the league.“We’ve been trying to concentrate on our defensive part. Getting pucks out and simplifying has really helped,” Tuch said. “I know we have a lot of offensive weapons in this room, but if we concentrate on the team first, things are working out for us.”Dylan Strome had a goal and an assist in his Chicago debut, but the sliding Blackhawks lost for the third time in four games. Defensemen Gustav Forsling and Erik Gustafsson also scored.Chicago goaltender Corey Crawford stopped 24 of 30 shots before he was replaced by Cam Ward for the third period. Ward finished with 11 saves.“If you don’t defend hard enough then you don’t give yourself a chance to win,” coach Jeremy Colliton said.Strome and Brendan Perlini were acquired in a trade with Arizona on Sunday night for Nick Schmaltz in a swap of former first-round draft picks. Strome, who went No. 3 overall in 2015, looked quite comfortable while centering a line with former junior hockey teammate Alex DeBrincat and Patrick Kane.But that was about the only bright spot for Chicago (9-11-5) Max Domi Jersey Womens , which got off to another slow start and committed a couple of ugly errors in its worst defensive performance of the season.“We’re giving up way too much,” captain Jonathan Toews said. “Getting behind the 8-ball early in games and tonight, we start pressing, trying to create offense, and we just open things up way more, and just make mistakes.”Carr, Tuch and Eakin scored in the first as Vegas jumped out to a 3-0 lead. Carr got his first of the season at 2:10, Tuch picked off Crawford’s errant pass and extended his goal streak to three games at 12:14, and Eakin converted a slick backhand in front at 16:14.The Blackhawks have been outscored 11-1 in the first period over their last four games.Fleury lost a shutout streak of 150 minutes, 54 seconds when Forsling’s shot ricocheted off Karlsson and into the net 29 seconds into the second. Karlsson responded with a power-play goal at 6:27.“I felt we controlled the game in the second and third,” Fleury said. “I thought we had the puck and we didn’t give them many shots.”Theodore and Reaves also scored in the second to extend the Golden Knights’ lead to 6-2 going into the third. Eakin was credited for his 10th of the season when his shot went off Blackhawks defenseman Duncan Keith all alone in front and into the net midway through the final period.NOTES: It was the most goals allowed by Chicago at home since an 8-3 loss to Nashville on Jan. 5, 2007. … Vegas D Deryk Engelland had three assists. … Blackhawks D Henri Jokiharju was held out because of an illness. Fs Chris Kunitz and Andreas Martinsen also were scratched. … Blackhawks D Brandon Davidson had right knee surgery. He is expected to be sidelined for six to eight weeks. … It was Strome’s second multipoint performance in 49 NHL games.UP NEXTGolden Knights: Visit the Vancouver Canucks on Thursday night.Blackhawks: At the Winnipeg Jets on Thursday night. NASHVILLE, Tenn. (AP) Predators goalie Pekka Rinne has years of postseason experience, including a couple Game 7s and a Stanley Cup Final.Connor Hellebuyck has the Winnipeg Jets on the verge of their first Western Conference final in his first playoff appearance, and the best comparison he can make to the looming Game 7 in Nashville is playing for Hockey East championships back in college.”I have yet to be scored on in one Richard Panik Jersey , so I like those odds,” Hellebuyck said. ”This has nothing to do with that. This is whole new level and you’ve just got to get into the game as much as you can.”Nobody has reflected the roller-coaster ride of this thrilling Western Conference semifinal between the NHL’s top two teams in the regular season than their Vezina Trophy finalists. Rinne has been pulled from not one but two games – both on his own ice – before staving off elimination in Game 6 with his second shutout this postseason.”When you think about Game 7, as a team, as an individual, you’re just going to give it all and do your best and do it as a team and trust your teammates,” Rinne said Wednesday. ”I think that’s the best formula and focus on your own team.”Hellebuyck’s stats include a 2-1 record in Nashville in this series, which ends Thursday night (8 p.m. ET, NBCSN) in the only Game 7 of the second round this postseason. Hellebuyck gave up three goals in a 4-0 home loss Monday night , turning this into a winner-take-all game for the right to play Vegas in the conference final.”We know it’s all on the line, and nothing in the past is going to bother us,” Hellebuyck said. ”We can’t let it. This is going to be the most fun game we’re going to play and I think a lot of us are going to enjoy ourselves.”RESTED RINNEA Justin Timberlake concert Wednesday night pushed Game 7 to Thursday night, giving the 35-year-old Rinne two days of rest. During the regular season, the Predators goalie went 11-3 with a 1.99 goals-against average and .936 save percentage during the season when he got two days to rest between games. ”It’s nice to have that extra day,” Rinne said.EDGE IN EXPERIENCEThe eventual Stanley Cup champion in each of the past five seasons has won a Game 7 along the way. This is the Predators’ third Game 7. The Jets will become the 29th active NHL franchise to play a Game 7 on Thursday night. Nashville is among both the 14 teams to win their first Game 7 and the 10 who did that on the road, beating Anaheim in 2016 to clinch a first-round series.Nashville coach Peter Laviolette http://www.officialsabres.com/authentic-adidas-jack-eichel-jersey , 5-2 in Game 7s, is one of only four NHL coaches to win a Game 7 in each of four different playoff rounds (Pat Burns, Mike Keenan and John Tortorella). He also has 20 Predators who have at least one Game 7 on their resume. Jets coach Paul Maurice is 2-0 himself, though only eight of his Jets have played in a Game 7.RAZOR-THIN SERIESNashville finished only three points (117) ahead of Winnipeg (114) for the Presidents’ Trophy, and this series has been about as close as possible. The Jets have more goals (22-18), while Nashville has more shots on goal (217-213). But even-strength shot attempts are 338 apiece with each team blocking 97 shots. The Predators have only three more hits (144-141).TOP LINE MATTERSNashville’s JOFA line of Ryan Johansen, Filip Forsberg and Viktor Arvidsson combined for eight points in keeping the Predators alive with a 4-0 win in Game 6. Winnipeg’s top line of Blake Wheeler, Kyle Connor and Mark Scheifele had eight points in Game 5.”It’s the final game for one team,” Jets coach Paul Maurice said. ”So, there’s lot of emotion, lots of excitement. But there’s definitely a calmness to it. There’s a finality coming. It brings out the best I think.”THE DREAM GAME”Ever since I started playing hockey, I was five years old, you put yourself in that position where you play a Game 7 in the playoffs,” Jets forward Mathieu Perrault said. ”This is what we play for. So this should be the most fun we’ve had all year.”—

nach oben springen

Aktion Deutsche Sprache, Hannover | Das Digitale Wörterbuch der deutschen Sprache des 20. Jh. | Deutsche Akademie für Sprache und Dichtung, Darmstadt | Deutsch-Netz.de, Lippstadt | Deutsche Sprachwelt, Erlangen | Die Seiten für Rechtschreibung | Forschungsgruppe Deutsche Sprache e.V., Aschaffenburg | Institut für Deutsche Sprache, Mannheim | Neue Fruchtbringende Gesellschaft zu Köthen/Anhalt e.V. | Sprachkreis Deutsch, Bern | Sprachpflege.info, Erlangen | Stiftung Deutsche Sprache e.V., Berlin | Verein Deutsche Sprache e.V., Dortmund | Verein für deutsche Rechtschreibung und Sprachpflege e.V., Schwaig bei Nürnberg | Woxikon | www.wortpatenschaft.de
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: recpgooser
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 13247 Themen und 17647 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor