The Panthers have issued today’s injury report

in Sprachpolitik 06.03.2019 07:21
von zhangzk • 145 Beiträge

Panthers vs Bengals Friday injury report: Donte Jackson returns to practice Cheap Customized Carolina Panthers Jerseys , is questionable for Sunday’s game for their Week 3 game against the Bengals and there’s good news—cornerback Donte Jackson returned to practice and is officially listed as questionable for Sunday’s game.In other news, Trai Turner and Da’Norris Searcy are still in the concussion protocol. Curtis Samuel is still not practicing after his “minor” heart procedure but is working out, per Ron Rivera. Meanwhile www.panthersfootballauthentic.com , Damiere Byrd has graduated from the DNP list and is now practicing on a limited basis. The Panthers could use his help as a returner just as much as they could as a receiver. The full list from Friday is below:Panthers injury reportGame statusOutTE Greg Olsen (foot)WR Curtis Samuel (medical illness)S DaNorris Searcy (concussion)G Trai Turner (concussion)DoubtfulNoneQuestionableCB Donte Jackson (groin)Practice statusDid not participate in practiceTE Greg Olsen (foot)WR Curtis Samuel (medical illness)S DaNorris Searcy (concussion)G Trai Turner (concussion)Limited participation in practiceWR Damiere Byrd (knee)CB Donte Jackson (groin)Full participation in practiceNone Practice StatusDid not participate in practice = 0% of a player’s normal repetitionsLimited participation in practice = Less than 100% of a player’s normal repetitionsFull participation in practice = 100% of a player’s normal repetitionsGame StatusOut = Player will not playDoubtful = Player unlikely to playQuestionable = Uncertain if player will playDraft Q&A with Rocky Top Talk on Panthers’ third round pick Rashaan Gaulden Today I spoke with Terry Lambert of SB Nation’s Rocky Top Talk about Rashaan Gaulden’s career as a Tennessee Volunteer and why Panthers fans aren’t out of line in hoping that he could develop into a safety in the NFL.Cat Scratch Reader: What does Gaulden do best in the secondary?Rocky Top Talk: Gaulden’s best quality to me was his ability to impact the run defense. Tennessee played a ton of nickel and put Gaulden in a bunch of in-the-box situations. He’s an outstanding open field tackler and very instinctive when playing the run. CSR: What can you tell us about Gaulden’s ability to play the ball in the air? RTT: Tough question to answer here because he just wasn’t in a position to play the ball in the air a ton at Tennessee, hence the career interception total of one. The best thing he’s got going for him in this area is his length at 6-1, but I’m not sure he’s got the pure athletic ability to consistently stick with NFL receivers in man to man coverage. I’m fascinated to see how the Panthers use him. CSR: What was Gaulden’s most memorable moment for the Volunteers?RTT: Yeah this is an easy one. Tennessee is getting absolutely trashed by Alabama and in a pure moment of joy Carolina Panthers T-Shirt , Gaulden flips off the Alabama crowd. Tennessee didn’t have many moments to celebrate in 2017, so it’s hard to blame him. He later apologized, but it made most fans love him even more. CSR: From bust to hall-of-fame Carolina Panthers Hats , how well do you think Gaulden’s career will go?RTT: I think Gaulden has enough ability and length to be productive at the next level. He’s probably not a good enough pure athlete to succeed as a true cornerback, but he would thrive in a nickel or safety role. I’ll give him a solid-NFL-starter grade.CSR: What is one thing about Gaulden’s game that you won’t hear in the average scouting report?RTT: He’s a pest and a little bit of an agitator. The guy just flat makes plays. I remember a moment against Georgia Tech where the game appeared lost -- Tech was actually running in for another touchdown to ice the game. Gaulden came in out of nowhere and punched the ball out, forcing a turnover. Tennessee found a way to win from there Carolina Panthers Womens Hoodie , all because of that one play. CSR: What was your reaction to the Panthers drafting him?RTT: Decent spot. My immediate thought was that he could challenge for playing time at safety on that roster, which is where I think he will be best. CSR: Are there any good off field stories about Gaulden’s time at Tennessee?RTT: Going back to his middle-finger salute — Gaulden apologized, but then kind of doubled down on the moment at the same time. He famously said “I hate Alabama Womens Customized Carolina Panthers Jerseys , that’s just how it is,” during an interview at Tennessee’s pro day. I can’t tell you how much that resonates with people in Knoxville.

nach oben springen

Aktion Deutsche Sprache, Hannover | Das Digitale Wörterbuch der deutschen Sprache des 20. Jh. | Deutsche Akademie für Sprache und Dichtung, Darmstadt | Deutsch-Netz.de, Lippstadt | Deutsche Sprachwelt, Erlangen | Die Seiten für Rechtschreibung | Forschungsgruppe Deutsche Sprache e.V., Aschaffenburg | Institut für Deutsche Sprache, Mannheim | Neue Fruchtbringende Gesellschaft zu Köthen/Anhalt e.V. | Sprachkreis Deutsch, Bern | Sprachpflege.info, Erlangen | Stiftung Deutsche Sprache e.V., Berlin | Verein Deutsche Sprache e.V., Dortmund | Verein für deutsche Rechtschreibung und Sprachpflege e.V., Schwaig bei Nürnberg | Woxikon | www.wortpatenschaft.de
Besucher:
1 Mitglied und 1 Gast sind anwesend:
alihair

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: prom-electric.ru FZK48.
Forenstatistiken:
Das Deutsche Sprachforum hat 15922 Themen und 20345 Beiträge.

Heute waren 3 Mitglieder anwesend:
alihair, piterrise, xuezhiqian123

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor