www.nflshopoutlet.com

in F r e i s t i l 11.03.2019 03:47
von hongwei28 • 476 Beiträge

Should the Los Angeles Chargers Re-Sign Antonio Gates? Should the Los Angeles Chargers re-sign Antonio Gates?Matthew Stanley: Yes Color Rush Jahleel Addae Jersey , the Chargers should re-sign Antonio Gates. However, it won’t completely solve things. It will help, but he most certainly will not replace what the team expected to get from Hunter Henry.Richard Wade: Reflexively, I want to say “yes,” but I’m not convinced that bringing back Gates is actually the right decision. He’s the greatest tight end in franchise history, but he is well past his prime and I don’t love the way that Philip Rivers still occasionally locked in on him last season.Jamie Hoyle: No, I don’t think the Chargers should re-sign Antonio Gates. It seems like an easy fix but I don’t think it actually fixes anything. They decided to move on because they had Henry, but also because they thought he didn’t add enough value to bring him back, and his inability to add value doesn’t really change just because Henry got hurt. Trust the evaluation and move on, he’d fade by mid-season if they asked him to replace Hunter Henry’s snaps on the offense. I’d rather take a flier on Julius Thomas than go back to the well with Gates again.Jamie Sewell: No, Gates isn’t the answer. He’s nothing more than a very limited role player at this point in his career, and bringing him back would be for nostalgia reasons over anything else.John Gennaro: Rivers is that weird guy that doesn’t like people he doesn’t already know. He’s already pissed that Gates is gone, and they spent two years getting him comfortable with Hunter first. If you bring in a fresh face, El Capitan is going to lose his shit and/or never throw to him.Garrett Sisti: No I’d take a look at a few free agent Tight Ends before bringing Gates back. There was a time where Gates would demand attention just by being on the field even when he wasn’t as effective as he’d been in the past; that time is gone now.Kyle Posey: I wouldn’t sign Gates. He’ll likely give you a solid stretch of plays but at this point, the team is better without him. If Whiz is creative http://www.authenticlosangeleschargers.com/cheap-trevor-williams-jersey , he’ll slide Keenan Allen inside & generate targets in Hunter Henry’s absence. I’d roll with 4 WRs & spread teams out. It would likely create bigger run lanes for Melvin Gordon.Jason Michaels: Yes, the Chargers should make every effort to re-sign Antonio Gates.As a PR move, this is a win.As a move of necessity, this is a no-brainer.Is it likely?I’d give it a 50/50 shot, but the proverbial ball is firmly in Gates’ hands.Keep in mind, I don’t think that this would ‘fix’ the situation, the question was Should the Chargers re-sign Antonio Gates.The answer is YES, they should definitely try.They will need another helper, but there are too many upsides to this move.Ruben J. Gonzalez: No, I don’t think they should re-sign Antonio Gates. It was evident last year that he has lost a step and is only really good for those 5-yard curls. If they wanted to bring somebody back, I would consider Jeff Cumberland. At one point in training camp a few years back I remember one of the coaches say that he was the fastest player on the field. Cumberland would eventually tear his Achilles and we never got to see what he could do. I’m still curious. Ask me about trading for Gronk, and I will give you an absolute yes! Even if he’s only with the Chargers for one or two years, that’s fine because Henry will be full strength by then.What do you think? Vote in the poll and let us know in the comments below.Chargers Not-That-Early 53-Man Roster Prediction Tonight is the first step many players will be taking in the race to make the final 53-man roster for the 2018 Chargers. This includes a number of hopeful UDFAs and some veteranswho may soon start to find their spots from last year slowly slipping away.If another UDFA finds himself still with the team come September 9th, that would make 22-straight seasons that an undrafted rookie has defied the odds. The most recent names to have joined this club are TE Sean Culkin, CB Michael Davis Youth Mike Pouncey Jersey , and RB Austin Ekeler from the previous year’s group.Some notable names in this year’s haul have been CBs Tony Brown and Brandon Facyson, DT Sheldon Richardson, and LB D’Juan Hines.Will any of these players make my final 53? Let’s find out.QuarterbacksPhillip RiversGeno SmithMy Thoughts: I have Geno Smith making the team over Cardale Jones because, despite what Anthony Lynn says about the competition, Smith has been distancing himself from Jones since the beginning of training camp and shows no signs of falling back. Smith has taken good care of the ball and has had his fair share of big plays made over the last 11 practices. Jones has been extremely quiet. My money is on Smith.Running BacksMelvin GordonAustin EkelerJustin JacksonDerek WattMy Thoughts: The running back group has often been a shallow position for the Bolts over the last several season. It has always felt like, if Gordon were to find himself sidelined, there would be a major drop-off in production and talent. However, this is no longer the case after Telesco and Co. found Ekeler coming out of little DII Western State University. Now, many fans almost prefer Ekeler to Gordon in certain situations. This is always a good problem to have. Jackson will make the team as the third running back after becoming just the 9th player in Big Ten Conference history to rush for over 1,000 yards in 4-straight seasons.Wide ReceiversKeenan AllenTyrell WilliamsMike WilliamsTravis BenjaminDylan CantrellGeremy DavisMy Thoughts: Man, what a fun group of players to have on your team. As the easiest group to predict for this team, no one on this list should come as a surprise. Allen and Tyrell should continue to thrive and excel at what they do best. Mike Will looks like a completely different receiver from last year and could be the x-factor of the offense this year. Benjamin is another lock who makes his money on the deep ball and the potential to make a house-call whenever he touches the ball. Cantrell showed major promise before he suffered a deep bone bruise before the team scrimmage and should make a full recovery in time. Davis has showed as much potential as any other receiver on this team after a stellar performance in the early portions of training camp.Tight Ends (Hunter Henry excluded if he is put on Injured Reserve)Virgil GreenBraedon BowmanSean CulkinMy Thoughts: Green is the only tight end on the roster with an NFL catch and should provide needed veteran experience to a group of youngin’s at am important position for the Chargers. Culkin was a former UDFA that made last year’s team after he proved to be a reliable blocker with a solid pair of hands. Bowman is currently the #2 on the depth chart behind Green and has shown enough in camp to earn the coaches’ trust up to this point. Obviously, there is always the chance Gates gets signed closer to the regular season but I won’t base any predictions off of that potential scenario.Offensive LineRussell OkungDan FeeneyMike PounceyForrest LampJoe BarksdaleMichael SchofieldSpencer PulleyScott QuessenberrySam TeviMy Thoughts: What was once a barely-serviceable, sometimes excruciatingly-painful group, to watch over the last several seasons Youth Denzel Perryman Jersey , the Chargers now boast an offensive line that is visibly improved from last year where they allowed just 18 sacks, the fewest in the league. Guys from last year’s starting five, plus Lamp, are all locks. Schofield, Pulley, and Quessenberry are phenomenal depth while Tevi is currently the only true offensive tackle depth. While Schofield could also play tackle in a pinch, I wouldn’t be surprised to see one of the UDFA tackles get a look. I personally like Chris Durant from William & Mary.Defensive TacklesCorey LiugetBrandon MebaneDarius PhilonJustin JonesDamion SquareSteve RichardsonMy Thoughts: The team could very well keep just five players here but, at least to start the season, they will keep an extra guy while Liuget sits out the first four games. Philon has come on strong since the latter portion of last season and could absolutely steal some playing time from Liuget even when he’s back. Square has always been solid depth at this position and more bodies to rotate along the interior is a plus with Mebane on the downhill slide.Defensive Ends/EDGEMelvin IngramJoey BosaChris LandrumIsaac RochellMy Thoughts: With some of the special packages defensive coordinator Gus Bradley likes to roll out, I don’t see the team keeping a ton of traditional defensive ends as guys like Nwosu and Emanuel will often come down to the line of scrimmage and work from there. My surprise pick to make this group could be DE Whitney Richardson who is currently third on the depth chart behind Bosa and Rochell.LinebackersDenzel PerrymanJatavis BrownUchenna NwosuKyle EmanuelKyzir WhiteD’Juan HinesMy Thoughts: I like the potential talent of the linebacker group although it still isn’t as deep as I’d prefer. Brown bouncing back from a dismal sophomore campaign can pay huge dividends and make this group a surprising bunch. I fully expect Nwosu to take the majority of reps away from Emanuel while White should thrive as a nickel and dime linebacker. My favorite UDFA to make the team is Hines as the LB room needs depth no matter what and I believe he could have had more buzz during the draft process had he started more than a single year in college.CornerbacksCasey HaywardTrevor WilliamsDesmond KingMichael DavisCraig MagerMy Thoughts: I feel like the team might carry one more cornerback but if they keep just five, I expect the team to keep Mager out of their weird allegiance to underwhelming former-high draft picks. If this isn’t the case, I expect one of either Tony Brown or Brandon Facyson to win that last spot.SafetiesJahleel AddaeDerwin JamesRayshawn JenkinsAdrian PhillipsJaylen WatkinsMy Thoughts: I think all of these guys are locks other than Watkins. With as much as this team plays in nickel and dime packages, I expect them to carry as many defensive backs as possible. Addae and James will start with Jenkins getting the rotation the most. I’m not sure how much Phillips will see the field once Kyzir White solidifies himself in the dime linebacker role that the former played in most of last year.Special TeamsCaleb SturgisDrew KaserMike WindtMy Thoughts: All the safest bets. Telesco love to play it safe whenever possible. Custom Miami Dolphins Jerseys

nach oben springen

Aktion Deutsche Sprache, Hannover | Das Digitale Wörterbuch der deutschen Sprache des 20. Jh. | Deutsche Akademie für Sprache und Dichtung, Darmstadt | Deutsch-Netz.de, Lippstadt | Deutsche Sprachwelt, Erlangen | Die Seiten für Rechtschreibung | Forschungsgruppe Deutsche Sprache e.V., Aschaffenburg | Institut für Deutsche Sprache, Mannheim | Neue Fruchtbringende Gesellschaft zu Köthen/Anhalt e.V. | Sprachkreis Deutsch, Bern | Sprachpflege.info, Erlangen | Stiftung Deutsche Sprache e.V., Berlin | Verein Deutsche Sprache e.V., Dortmund | Verein für deutsche Rechtschreibung und Sprachpflege e.V., Schwaig bei Nürnberg | Woxikon | www.wortpatenschaft.de
Besucher:
MarkRap, chenyan94, Hollyfub

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: MarkRap.
Forenstatistiken:
Das Deutsche Sprachforum hat 15892 Themen und 20314 Beiträge.

Heute waren 4 Mitglieder anwesend:
bilawreich, chenyan94, Hollyfub, MarkRap

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor