Those Minnesota Wild fans

in Deutsch in Medien und Literatur 11.03.2019 04:47
von laiyongcai92 • 750 Beiträge

ST. PAUL Columbus Blue Jackets Hoodies Authentic , Minn. (AP) waiting in concession lines or lingering too long in the concourse during the first intermission sure missed a show.Eric Staal has put on quite the must-see performance himself this season.Staal’s second goal of the night for Minnesota capped a franchise-record flurry to start the second period, and the Wild cruised to a 6-2 victory over the Carolina Hurricanes on Tuesday night.”Everything he touches,” coach Bruce Boudreau said, invoking the Greek mythological king Midas, ”it turns into gold.”Staal, the second overall pick in the 2003 draft by the Hurricanes who spent 13 years with the club until a late-season trade, has 64 goals in 149 games with the Wild. That’s tied for ninth in the NHL over the last two years. He’s also tied for 17th with 132 points, and he’s older than every player ahead of him in that span.This season, he’s tied for fourth in the league with 36 goals, trailing Washington’s Alex Ovechkin, Pittsburgh’s Evgeni Malkin and Winnipeg’s Patrik Laine.”I’ve got a lot of work to do if I want to catch or be around those guys,” Staal said with a slight smile. ”I’m just going to keep playing.”Nino Niederreiter, Zach Parise, Daniel Winnik and Staal scored in a span of 3:28, the fastest four-goal stretch in Wild history that gave the home team a huge lead less than four minutes after the first intermission ended.The sign that this was the Wild’s night came quickly in the second period, when Jared Spurgeon’s slap shot from the point bounced off the neck of a ducking Niederreiter and past goalie Cam Ward with just 23 seconds elapsed.”We’ve got to come out of the dressing room a little bit more organized and ready to play,” Hurricanes coach Bill Peters said.Winnik scored on his 33rd birthday Columbus Blue Jackets Hats Authentic , prompting Peters to pull Ward for Scott Darling. Then, just 15 seconds later, on the first shot Darling faced, Staal broke free in the Carolina zone, faked right and dragged the puck left to poke a backhander in for his 10th goal in the last nine games .”I want to win every time I get on the ice,” Staal said. ”But when you pump ’em in like that for a bit, I think you feel a little bad.”In seven games since Jason Zucker and Mikael Granlund joined Staal on the first line, the trio has combined for 16 goals and 19 assists. With 15 games to go, Staal has a solid chance at the third 40-goal season of his career.”I don’t think anybody would’ve thought he’d have 36 goals at this stage of the game,” Boudreau said. ”I remember when we signed him, when we were talking in the room, and thinking if he could give us 50 to 60 points we would think it was a great signing.”Staal’s first score came 4:35 into the game on the power play after a tripping call on Victor Rask, adding to Carolina’s NHL-leading penalty total. Parise’s goal was also with the man advantage for the Wild, who entered the game ranked eighth in the league on the power play. The Hurricanes came in 22nd on the penalty kill.The Wild, whose post-New Year’s Day surge has thrust them into third place in the Central Division, are 10-3-2 in their last 12 games. They pushed their lead over fourth-place Dallas, which controls the first wild card spot Custom Columbus Blue Jackets Jerseys , to three points.Devan Dubnyk made 29 saves for his fifth win in his last six starts, and the Wild raised their home record to an NHL-leading 24-5-6. Matt Cullen, another long-time former Hurricanes player who teamed with Staal on the 2006 Stanley Cup champion squad, scored late for the Wild.Phillip Di Giuseppe and Derek Ryan scored for Carolina in the third period on Dubnyk, who has allowed only nine goals over his last five victories.The Hurricanes lost points on each of the competitors in the Eastern Conference wild card race, with New Jersey (76) and Columbus (73) currently holding the two spots and Florida (71) also ahead of Carolina (69).”Let’s look past this one,” Ryan said. ”Let’s get rid of it and move on.”NOTESDubnyk’s last shutout was on Feb. 10, a 44-save performance against Chicago. … Wild rookie D Nick Seeler was ruled out with a strained right biceps, two nights after he engaged in an old-style, bloody fight with Detroit’s Luke Witkowski. … Hurricanes LW Joakim Nordstrom missed his fourth straight game because of an upper-body injury. … Spurgeon and Ryan Suter had two assists apiece. Wild defensemen have 166 points in 67 games, the second-most in the NHL behind Nashville. The franchise record is 169. … The Hurricanes had 31 shots on goal and lead the NHL with 52 games of 30-plus shots.UP NEXTHurricanes: Play at Chicago on Thursday, their last of three straight games against Central Division foes.Wild: Play at Vancouver on Friday, followed by a back-to-back game at Edmonton on Saturday.— CHICAGO (AP) — After John Tavares went off and Auston Matthews and Patrick Kane staged a memorable duel, Morgan Rielly got the last word on a wild Sunday night.Rielly scored 19 seconds into overtime, Tavares had three goals and the Toronto Maple Leafs spoiled Chicago’s home opener with a 7-6 victory over the Blackhawks.“Top to bottom we had contribution everywhere,” Tavares said.Matthews had two goals and two assists for Toronto in the opener of a four-game trip. Rielly also had two assists and Kasperi Kapanen finished with a goal and an assist, helping the Maple Leafs bounce back from Saturday night’s 5-3 loss to Ottawa.Garret Sparks www.officialstarsproonline.com , who is from the Chicago suburb of Elmhurst, made 25 saves to get the win in his first NHL game since 2016.“I went up against my childhood heroes tonight and there’s nothing cooler than that,” the 25-year-old Sparks said.Chicago was looking for its first 3-0 start since the 2012-13 season, but it was unable to clamp down on Toronto’s high-scoring lines. Kane scored twice in the final two minutes of regulation, and defensemen Duncan Keith and rookie Henri Jokiharju each had three assists.“It was a pretty crazy game,” Blackhawks coach Joel Quenneville said. “The quality of chances, the quantity of goals, the way it ended was a different level of unpredictability.”It was Tavares’ first hat trick since he agreed to a $77 million, seven-year contract with Toronto in July, choosing his hometown team over several other suitors in free agency. The contract ramped up expectations for the Leafs, and the talented center is already having an effect on his new franchise.“(I) want to be as consistent as I can so I prepare myself and expect a lot of myself on a nightly basis, with and without the puck,” Tavares said.Tavares’ last goal made it 5-4 midway through the third, but the Maple Leafs and Blackhawks were just getting started. Especially Matthews and Kane.Kane tied it again from a bad angle with 1:24 remaining, shooting it past a screened Sparks. Then Matthews put the Maple Leafs back in front just 22 seconds later, beating Cam Ward from between the circles before holding his glove to his ear as if he was asking for more noise from the United Center crowd.With the third period winding down, Kane wasn’t done quite yet. He one-timed a big slap shot by Sparks with 29 seconds left Dallas Stars T-Shirts Authentic , and then held his glove to his ear in response to Matthews.“I wasn’t really happy when he did it, so it was nice to get a chance to score and kinda give it back to him,” Kane said. “Wish we could have got another one in overtime.”But Rielly closed it out quickly in OT, sending a low wrist shot past Ward on the glove side.“Obviously a strange night with the way it finished,” he said. “We don’t want to be in those games too often, but obviously we’re happy with the outcome.”Jonathan Toews, Alex DeBrincat, John Hayden and Brandon Manning also scored for the Blackhawks, who opened the season with two overtime wins. Ward finished with 27 stops.Chicago got off to a fast start after an emotional pregame tribute to Hall of Fame forward Stan Mikita, who spent his entire 22-year NHL career with the franchise and died in August at age 78. Mikita’s wife, Jill, wiped away tears after a video of Mikita highlights was shown on the videoboard, and she was joined by Tavares and Toews for a ceremonial puck drop.The Blackhawks wore patches with Mikita’s No. 21 on their jerseys, and No. 21 was painted on the ice behind each goal.Toews then put Chicago in front when he tipped home Dominik Kahun’s shot, and DeBrincat made it 2-0 when he finished off a pretty passing sequence 12:02 into the first. It was Toews’ fifth goal in three games; he needed 19 games to score five times last season.Toronto responded with two goals in a 34-second span on plays by Kapanen and Matthews. First, Matthews made a perfect pass ahead to Kapanen for a breakaway at 14:09. Then Kapanen stripped Keith behind the net and found Matthews for the tying score.NOTES: Tavares got his ninth career hat trick. … It was Hayden’s first game of the season. F Andreas Martinsen was out of the lineup. … D Martin Marincin replaced Igor Ozhiganov in Toronto’s lineup. It was Marincin’s first appearance this season.UP NEXTMaple Leafs: Visit Dallas on Tuesday night.Blackhawks: Visit Minnesota on Thursday night.

nach oben springen

Aktion Deutsche Sprache, Hannover | Das Digitale Wörterbuch der deutschen Sprache des 20. Jh. | Deutsche Akademie für Sprache und Dichtung, Darmstadt | Deutsch-Netz.de, Lippstadt | Deutsche Sprachwelt, Erlangen | Die Seiten für Rechtschreibung | Forschungsgruppe Deutsche Sprache e.V., Aschaffenburg | Institut für Deutsche Sprache, Mannheim | Neue Fruchtbringende Gesellschaft zu Köthen/Anhalt e.V. | Sprachkreis Deutsch, Bern | Sprachpflege.info, Erlangen | Stiftung Deutsche Sprache e.V., Berlin | Verein Deutsche Sprache e.V., Dortmund | Verein für deutsche Rechtschreibung und Sprachpflege e.V., Schwaig bei Nürnberg | Woxikon | www.wortpatenschaft.de
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: recpgooser
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 13247 Themen und 17647 Beiträge.

Heute waren 8 Mitglieder Online:
Bremaracure, dawang123, hongwei28, huge12345, mmocs, tujue, xuezhiqian123, zellomaxy

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor