the Buffalo Bills have their starting quarterback back.Josh Allen w

in F r e i s t i l 14.03.2019 01:53
von panxing18 • 513 Beiträge

ORCHARD PARK http://www.billscheapshop.com/cheap-authentic-phillip-gaines-jersey , N.Y. (AP) — Coming off their best offensive performance of the season — and an extra week of rest —ill make his return against the Jacksonville Jaguars, coach Sean McDermott said on Monday.Allen was a full participant on the practice field as the Bills returned from the Week 11 bye with a shortened 45-minute session. "I'm excited," Allen said. "I'm thankful for the opportunity."Allen missed four games after suffering an elbow injury in Buffalo's Week 6 loss to the Houston Texans. The first-round pick returned to the practice field prior to the team's bye week, but did not play in Week 10 against the New York Jets.The Bills have maintained that Allen, chosen seventh overall last spring, would return to the lineup when healthy — but that decision was not necessarily an easy one for the Bills.Matt Barkley started for Buffalo against the Jets and provided the team with its best performance under center this season, throwing for 232 yards, two touchdowns and no interceptions in a 41-10 win."You look at everything," McDermott said. "That's part of my job http://www.billscheapshop.com/cheap-authentic-stephen-hauschka-jersey , my responsibility is to do that. (General manager) Brandon (Beane) and I spoke about it. We certainly were impressed with the way Matt handled things, but at the end of the day Josh is our starter and we're excited to have him back."Allen wore a black sleeve on his right arm at practice on Monday, which he said he could wear in games moving forward. He remained in Buffalo to rehabilitate his injury during the team's bye and felt the extra time off was significant in his recovery."The difference that I feel in the elbow right now compared to two weeks ago is a very big difference," Allen said. "I'm thankful that I was able to sit out for one more week. … I'm making throws where I don't have to second-guess, putting the ball where it needs to be. And when I'm making the throws there's no grabbing or pulling in there and it feels fluid."Allen's return is just the latest change for Buffalo's last-ranked passing attack. The Bills have made several moves in recent weeks with an emphasis on adding speed and youth at wide receiver, which paid off against the Jets.Deonte Thompson was signed during the team's bye week. Thompson came out of nowhere to earn a significant role on offense last season, making 27 receptions for 430 yards and a touchdown. He signed with Dallas this offseason as a free agent and was released by the Cowboys on Nov. 9."Things weren't working out over there," Thompson said. "It's a great opportunity for me to come back here and get on the field and make some plays. … Coming back here was a no-brainer for me."Thompson's signing comes after a breakout performance by undrafted rookie Robert Foster. With three catches for 105 yards against the Jets, Foster became the first Bills receiver to top 100 yards in more than a year — since Thompson's 107 yards on Oct. 22 http://www.billsfootballauthentics.com/jeremy-kerley-jersey-authentic , 2017."Brandon and I talked a couple weeks ago and we thought we were lacking in the speed department on offense so that's been an emphasis the last couple of weeks," McDermott said. "You saw some of that up against the Jets. That just opens things up a little bit."The early returns on Allen have been mixed so far in Buffalo. The QB has shown flashes with his strong arm and mobility, but he has been largely inconsistent as a passer. In six games, Allen has thrown for 832 yards, two touchdowns and five interceptions."I've been saying it — I think we're close," Allen said. "We went out and we executed very well against a good Jets defense. … That just speaks volumes to the guys that we have in this locker room." Buffalo Bills running back LeSean McCoy said allegations that he abused his 6-year-old son were "ridiculous" and being made by people attempting to further their own agendas."These people honestly have so much to gain by doing this," McCoy said after practice Wednesday. "But I'm not going to sit here and spend too much time even talking about it. It's crazy. It's ridiculous. Everything I do is for my little man, my son. And If I didn't care, I wouldn't be fighting for custody of my boy."McCoy's comments came a day after he was called "a monster" by his son's mother in a three-page document filed in Fulton County State Court in Georgia. Stephanie Maisonet said her son would often come home crying and with bruises after visiting McCoy http://www.billsfootballauthentics.com/lorenzo-alexander-jersey-authentic , allegations he denied.Maisonet also said in the court papers that she initially agreed to defend McCoy against allegations of abuse made by his ex-girlfriend in July even though she said she knew the accusations to be true. She said she reluctantly agreed to the deal only after McCoy offered to drop a custody case.McCoy called Maisonet's allegations "provably false, outrageously inaccurate and offensive" in a message he posted Tuesday on his Instagram and Twitter accounts.On Wednesday, McCoy said he won't let Maisonet's comments affect him."In this world with social media, you could say what you want, the cameras and everybody will take it and run with it," he said."I can't control that. The only thing I can control is being a great dad," McCoy added. "I love my son. Anybody that knows me or ever sees me around with my boy, they know what type of relationship we have."The running back's off-field troubles spilled over into the Bills facility as Buffalo (0-2) prepared to play at Minnesota (1-0-1) on Sunday.McCoy's status is uncertain after he hurt his ribs in a 31-20 loss to the Los Angeles Chargers last weekend.He said he is still experiencing pain after practicing on a limited basis while wearing a red noncontact jersey. The biggest issue is the pain he feels when he runs, as opposed to getting hit.McCoy said he will likely know by Saturday whether he can play.He is also trying not to let his legal issues become a distraction."It comes down to my faith http://www.billsfootballauthentics.com/charles-clay-jersey-authentic ," McCoy said. "There's tons of prayer. I'm tough. I've been through a lot of things."Maisonet's comments were added to a lawsuit filed last month by McCoy's ex-girlfriend Delicia Cordon. Cordon alleged McCoy failed to protect her after she was bloodied, beaten and had $133,000 worth of jewelry stolen by an intruder at a home the running back owns in Milton, just outside Atlanta.Cordon also said McCoy would "often brutally beat his dog," and would "aggressively, physically discipline and beat his young son."Last week, McCoy's lawyers asked a judge to throw out the lawsuit, saying there was no basis to hold him responsible for Cordon being hurt. They also argued the lawsuit was filled with unrelated false, salacious allegations that were meant to embarrass McCoy and cast him in a bad light.The Bills continue to back McCoy as they have since Cordon first raised the issues of abuse following the home invasion http://www.billsfootballauthentics.com/phillip-gaines-jersey-authentic , which occurred on July 10."I've been pleased with the way he's handled himself since the start of training camp," McDermott said. "And I look forward to having him on the field this week."The NFL did not immediately respond to a request for comment regarding the new allegations made against McCoy. Commissioner Roger Goodell has the power to place players on an exempt list, essentially suspending them indefinitely, even if no laws are broken."I'm aware of those things happening and we respect that," McDermott said when asked of the possibility of the NFL stepping in. "Right now, from where we stand, nothing has changed from the way it was in training camp."McCoy has a custody hearing scheduled in November.NOTES: DE Shaq Lawson did not practice because of a hamstring injury that prevented him from playing last weekend. ... WR Kelvin Benjamin (hip) and CBs Phillip Gaines (dislocated right elbow) and Taron Johnson (shoulder) practiced on a limited basis.

nach oben springen

Aktion Deutsche Sprache, Hannover | Das Digitale Wörterbuch der deutschen Sprache des 20. Jh. | Deutsche Akademie für Sprache und Dichtung, Darmstadt | Deutsch-Netz.de, Lippstadt | Deutsche Sprachwelt, Erlangen | Die Seiten für Rechtschreibung | Forschungsgruppe Deutsche Sprache e.V., Aschaffenburg | Institut für Deutsche Sprache, Mannheim | Neue Fruchtbringende Gesellschaft zu Köthen/Anhalt e.V. | Sprachkreis Deutsch, Bern | Sprachpflege.info, Erlangen | Stiftung Deutsche Sprache e.V., Berlin | Verein Deutsche Sprache e.V., Dortmund | Verein für deutsche Rechtschreibung und Sprachpflege e.V., Schwaig bei Nürnberg | Woxikon | www.wortpatenschaft.de
Besucher
1 Mitglied und 4 Gäste sind Online:
liny195

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: alisawhite123
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 13313 Themen und 17714 Beiträge.

Heute waren 7 Mitglieder Online:
beautygirl, liny195, panxing18, Reimurer, tujue, xuezhiqian123, zhangsan520

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor