Gold Glove-winning free-agent second baseman DJ L

in F r e i s t i l 14.03.2019 02:42
von panxing18 • 518 Beiträge

NEW YORK (AP) — eMahieu and the Yankees have agreed to a $24 million http://www.redsoxproshops.com/authentic-craig-kimbrel-jersey , two-year contract, a person familiar with the negotiations told The Associated Press, a deal that would appear to eliminate New York as a destination for Manny Machado.The person spoke on condition of anonymity Friday because no agreement had been announced.The 30-year-old LeMahieu spent the previous eight seasons with Colorado at hitter-friendly Coors Field and won the NL batting title in 2016 with a .348 average. He hit .276 last year with 15 homers and 62 RBIs, and he won his second straight Gold Glove and third overall.New York was seeking infielders in the absence of shortstop Didi Gregorius, who is recovering from Tommy John surgery and is not expected back until summer. The Yankees signed former Colorado shortstop Troy Tulowitzki last week and said he will be their starting shortstop. LeMahieu likely will see time at second, third and possibly even first.NOTES: OF Aaron Hicks agreed to a $6 million, one-year contract that avoided arbitration and more than doubled his salary from $2,825,000. The 29-year-old switch-hitter took over as the Yankees primary center fielder and set career highs with 137 games, 27 homers and 79 RBIs. The Yankees also reached one-year deals with Gregorius ($11.75 million), reliever Dellin Betances ($7 David Price Jersey ,250,000), newly acquired James Paxton ($8,575,000), pitcher Sonny Gray ($7.5 million, backup catcher Austin Romine ($1.8 million) and left-hander Tommy Kahnle ($1,387,500). Gregorius made $8.25 million last season. ….All-Star Luis Severino, who went 19-8 with a 3.39 ERA, exchanged salary figures with the Yankees http://www.redsoxproshops.com/authentic-mookie-betts-jersey , asking for $5.25 million and being offered $4.4 million. The 24-year-old righty made $604,975 last season. … The Yankees have signed RHP Drew Hutchison and OF Matt Lipka to minor league deals and invited them to big league spring training. Hutchison, 28, was combined 2-2 with a 6.75 ERA as a starter and reliever for Philadelphia and Texas. Lipka, 26, hit .240 with 21 steals at Double-A in the San Francisco system. ST. LOUIS (AP) — Adam Wainwright is staying with the St. Louis Cardinals.The Cardinals agreed to a one-year deal with the veteran right-hander Thursday, bringing Wainwright back to the only major league team he’s pitched for. The 37-year-old Wainwright has been with St. Louis since making his big league debut in 2005.“Adam represents everything we think of when asked to describe a winning player, and a winning teammate,” Cardinals Chairman Bill DeWitt Jr. said in a statement. “His value to our team stretches far beyond the box score, and he showed by season’s end that he is still ready and able to compete.”Wainwright made just eight starts this season because of hamstring and elbow problems, going 2-4 with a 4.46 ERA Brock Holt Jersey , but he pitched four times in September as the Cardinals made an unsuccessful bid for a postseason spot. After his final start Sept. 28, he sounded like someone who wanted to try to keep pitching.“If you had asked me that question about two months ago, I would have already checked out on you,” Wainwright said at the time. “But the way I’m feeling right now, if that is my last start, it would be kind of hard to walk away knowing the way I’m feeling right now.”A three-time All-Star, Wainwright is fifth on the Cardinals’ career list with 148 wins and second with 1,623 strikeouts. He was a closer for the Cardinals when they won the World Series in 2006. St. Louis also won a title in 2011, but Wainwright did not pitch that year.Wainwright went 20-9 with a 2.38 ERA in 2014, but he’s posted a 4.54 ERA over the four seasons since.“Adam has proven, when healthy http://www.redsoxproshops.com/authentic-rusney-castillo-jersey , that he still has the ability and the drive to contribute at the highest level,” said John Mozeliak, the Cardinals’ president of baseball operations. “We saw it in spring training, and again late in the season, that once he had overcome his ailments, he was prepared to give us a winning effort every time he took the mound. There is risk, but it is shared, and this deal gives us added depth as we look to 2019.”

nach oben springen

Aktion Deutsche Sprache, Hannover | Das Digitale Wörterbuch der deutschen Sprache des 20. Jh. | Deutsche Akademie für Sprache und Dichtung, Darmstadt | Deutsch-Netz.de, Lippstadt | Deutsche Sprachwelt, Erlangen | Die Seiten für Rechtschreibung | Forschungsgruppe Deutsche Sprache e.V., Aschaffenburg | Institut für Deutsche Sprache, Mannheim | Neue Fruchtbringende Gesellschaft zu Köthen/Anhalt e.V. | Sprachkreis Deutsch, Bern | Sprachpflege.info, Erlangen | Stiftung Deutsche Sprache e.V., Berlin | Verein Deutsche Sprache e.V., Dortmund | Verein für deutsche Rechtschreibung und Sprachpflege e.V., Schwaig bei Nürnberg | Woxikon | www.wortpatenschaft.de
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: alisawhite123
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 13370 Themen und 17771 Beiträge.

Heute war 1 Mitglied Online :
xuezhiqian123

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor