In a span of five minutes

in F r e i s t i l 20.03.2019 03:01
von laiyongcai92 • 759 Beiträge

BOSTON (AP) — Keith Yandle Jersey , the Boston Bruins turned a two-goal deficit into a two-goal lead.David Krejci was just happy to be along for the ride.Moving up to Boston’s top line to fill in for the injured Patrice Bergeron, Krejci assisted on three of Boston’s four goals during a second-period flurry that put away the Arizona Coyotes 4-3 on Tuesday night.Brad Marchand scored twice, and David Pastrnak had a goal and two assists for the Bruins — all during the five-minute span midway through the second.“Those are two world-class players,” Krejci said. “They make lots of skilled plays, so they kind of make it easy for you. … I’ve just got to be at the right time at the right place, and the puck will find you.”Arizona led 2-0 before Danton Heinen and Pastrnak scored 33 seconds apart. Marchand gave the Bruins the lead two minutes later, and then added another two minutes after that to make it 4-2.“It was those three minutes. We played a good hockey game for 50,” Arizona coach Rick Tocchet said. “Two-nothing, there, we backed off.”Tuukka Rask stopped 30 shots for Boston, which beat the Coyotes for the 14th time in a row. The Bruins have won three in a row after snapping a three-game losing streak.Coach Bruce Cassidy said the victory over Toronto on Saturday night was key.“It can go in a hurry,” he said. “Three can turn into five or six, and all bets are off and it’s panic mode.”Nick Schmaltz and Nick Cousins scored 40 seconds apart for Arizona in the first period, and Darcy Kuemper made 22 saves for the Coyotes. Michael Bunting, who was making his NHL debut, scored an unassisted goal cut the deficit to 4-3 with 5 minutes left in the second.“The guys bounced back really well,” Bunting said. “You can feel bad for yourself and pack it in. We didn’t do that.”The 2014 fourth-round draft pick admitted to jitters before the game Authentic Nick Bjugstad Jersey , and snapped out of it during the national anthem.“I was like, ‘All right, I’m in an NHL game now,'” he said. “It’s pretty special. It’s something I’m going to remember for the rest of my life.”The Coyotes had a shorthanded breakaway midway through the third period, but the Bruins got back to keep them from getting a shot off. Arizona also pulled the goalie with 75 seconds left but managed just one shot on net, as time expired.BLOOD ON THE ICEBruins forward David Backes rushed himself off the ice after taking a skate blade to the face in the first period. Backes was to the side of the net when he pushed Oliver Ekmann-Larsson aside and the Arizona defenseman went to the ice, kicking up his left skate on the way down.It caught Backes in the face and he went down before skating on his own quickly to the Bruins bench and out the tunnel. He returned for — and won the opening faceoff to start the second period.Backes did not speak to reporters after the game, but he told The Boston Globe that he had a cut on the side of his nose that needed a few stitches and some ointment.NOTES: Bruins F David Krejci played in his 800th career NHL game and Coyotes D Niklas Hjalmarsson played in his 700th career game. … Clayton Keller, who went to Boston University, had one assist and leads Arizona in scoring with eight goals and 12 assists. … The Coyotes have not beaten Boston since the teams played in Prague to open the 2010-11 season.UP NEXTCoyotes: Visit Buffalo on Thursday.Bruins: Visit Pittsburgh on Friday. COLUMBUS, Ohio — The Columbus Blue Jackets will close out 2018 against the Ottawa Senators on Monday night at Nationwide Arena without their captain.The club announced Sunday that Nick Foligno will be away from the team to be with his 5-year-old daughter Milana, who will undergo heart surgery in Boston.She was born in 2013 with a congenital heart defect and had surgery a few weeks later. She had battled a virus this fall and Foligno missed a game against the Carolina Hurricanes on Nov. 17 to be with her while she was hospitalized.Article continues below ...Foligno, who has 10 goals and 10 assists in 37 games, will be back with the team as soon as possible, the club said.In the meantime, the Blue Jackets (22-13-3) will try to bounce back from a 4-2 loss at home to the Toronto Maple Leafs on Friday night in a game of missed opportunities.The shot chart showed the Blue Jackets with 65 attempts against the Maple Leafs, but only 29 were on goal. Thus Vincent Trocheck Jersey , Blue Jackets coach John Tortorella emphasized shooting accuracy in Sunday’s practice.“Before practice, I put the stat up on the board today,” Tortorella said, according to the team’s website. “Usually, when you’re in practice, you hear pucks ringing off the boards and glass. I didn’t hear many. I watched it very closely.“The first shot we took in our shooting drill went wide, and then I don’t think another one went wide. I didn’t hear much noise on the boards.“It may sound silly, but I do believe when you do bring focal points to the group and you put a little bit of pressure on concentrating on that part of it, I think they get it quickly.”Before Foligno left to be with his daughter, he said, “It’s so crucial just to even get a puck on net. It creates a rebound. Even if a goalie makes a save, it’s amazing how many times it pops back to you or you gain possession again.”During the Blue Jackets’ five-game winning streak that ended Friday, they weren’t exactly peppering the back of the net with pucks. In the last seven games, they’ve averaged 2.4 goals, but they kept beating opponents because of goaltender Sergei Bobrovsky’s stellar play and winger Cam Atkinson’s offensive contributions.“We played hard, but right now goal scoring is a problem,” Blue Jackets center Alexander Wennberg said. “We’ve got to score more goals. That’s the focus right now.”The Senators (15-20-4) might provide a cure. The last-place team in the Atlantic Division is giving up an NHL-worst 3.93 goals per game.On the flip side Adrian Kempe Jersey , the Senators possess the ability to generate goals at a rate of 3.15 per game. Mark Stone leads the team with 18 goals and 43 points and Matt Duchene is next with 15 goals and has 37 points — one fewer than defenseman Thomas Chabot.But the Senators are mired in a four-game losing streak and coach Guy Boucher decided at Sunday’s workout before leaving for Columbus to break up his top line of Stone, Colin White and Brady Tkachuk.Chris Tierney centered a line with Tkachuk and Stone. White moved to a wing with alongside Matt Duchene and Bobby Ryan, and winger Ryan Dzingel was placed on the fourth line with Tom Pyatt and Nick Paul.“Those three guys (White, Stone and Tkachuk) have worked so hard and they’re great to watch,” Boucher said, “but we need to have a team. It’s not that I wanted to split the line up, but I have to spread my hard-working elements throughout the lineup.”Ottawa is coming off a 3-2 loss at home to the Washington Capitals on Saturday in which it played without Chabot, who is out for three weeks after sustaining a shoulder injury on Friday night against the New York Islanders.“Whether you’re having a good season or not, it always (stinks) to be hurt,” Chabot said, according to the Ottawa Sun. “It’s part of the job. It always happens in hockey and you have to expect this. It is what it is and now we’ve got to look on the recovery road and hopefully be back as soon as possible.”Starting goaltender Craig Anderson also may miss Monday’s game with a concussion and so the Blue Jackets could see rookie Marcus Hogberg in net.“We’re going into a barn that’s hard to play in because (Columbus) is a very, very hard-working team,” Boucher said. “We’re not going to out-skill anybody. We don’t have that. The minute we don’t work harder than the opponent, we don’t get on top.”

nach oben springen

Aktion Deutsche Sprache, Hannover | Das Digitale Wörterbuch der deutschen Sprache des 20. Jh. | Deutsche Akademie für Sprache und Dichtung, Darmstadt | Deutsch-Netz.de, Lippstadt | Deutsche Sprachwelt, Erlangen | Die Seiten für Rechtschreibung | Forschungsgruppe Deutsche Sprache e.V., Aschaffenburg | Institut für Deutsche Sprache, Mannheim | Neue Fruchtbringende Gesellschaft zu Köthen/Anhalt e.V. | Sprachkreis Deutsch, Bern | Sprachpflege.info, Erlangen | Stiftung Deutsche Sprache e.V., Berlin | Verein Deutsche Sprache e.V., Dortmund | Verein für deutsche Rechtschreibung und Sprachpflege e.V., Schwaig bei Nürnberg | Woxikon | www.wortpatenschaft.de
Besucher:
Albertmix, chenyan94

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: Albertmix.
Forenstatistiken:
Das Deutsche Sprachforum hat 15911 Themen und 20333 Beiträge.

Heute waren 5 Mitglieder anwesend:
Albertmix, alihair, chenyan94, EddieCor, piterrise

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor