49ers fan confidence impacted more by ugly

in Deutsch in Medien und Literatur 20.03.2019 07:19
von liny195 • 268 Beiträge

win than optimistic loss Welcome to SB Nation FanPulse — a survey of fans across the NFL Nick Mullens Jersey , powered by SurveyMonkey. Each week, we send 32 polls to 100+ plugged in fans from each team. 49ers fans, sign up HERE to join FanPulse.It is no surprise 49ers fans are mostly confident. There have been some hiccups along the way, but the organization appears to moving in the right direction.That being said, I think most people are aware that people have been a little more pessimistic following the win over the Lions. This is particularly interesting given how people were a little more optimistic after the loss to the Vikings. I don’t know if you’d qualify the Vikings loss as a “pretty loss,” but most of us would agree the Lions win was an “ugly win.”Below is a table of the confidence poll we’ve been doing each week (confident Nick Mullens 49ers Jersey , meh, not confident). Prior to Week 1, confidence was at 100 percent. After the opening loss, confidence dropped to 97 percent. After the Week 2 win, confidence dropped to 93 percent.It could mean nothing since this is not the most scientific of polls, but it does fit in with how a lot of fans have reacted to each of the two games. I am not surprised confidence would go down a little bit with any loss Cheap Jimmy Garoppolo Jersey , but it is interesting to see it go down by a larger margin after an ugly win.What do you make of the psychology of it? Jim Harbaugh has coached a lot of football through the years, but one player he coached stands above the rest: Frank Gore.Harbaugh, the current Michigan coach who was Gore’s coach on the 49ers from 2011 to 2014, was talking about Michigan’s running game at his press conference in Ann Arbor this week when he changed the subject to acknowledge Gore setting an NFL record by rushing for 500 yards for the 14th consecutive season.“I feel strongly about having a good running game, which I would like to also congratulate Frank Gore, the record he set this past Sunday http://www.49erscheapstore.com/pierre-garcon-jersey-cheap ,” Harbaugh said. “Frank is my favorite player of all time, that I’ve ever coached. But 14 years, each year rushing for over 500 yards, surpassing Walter Payton and Emmitt Smith, is incredible. Most of those 14 years were 1,000. . . . All respect to that accomplishment by Frank.”Gore http://www.49erscheapstore.com/earl-mitchell-jersey-cheap , who topped 1,000 yards in all four of his seasons playing for Harbaugh, wrote on Twitter that Harbaugh is “one of my favorite coaches.”

nach oben springen

Aktion Deutsche Sprache, Hannover | Das Digitale Wörterbuch der deutschen Sprache des 20. Jh. | Deutsche Akademie für Sprache und Dichtung, Darmstadt | Deutsch-Netz.de, Lippstadt | Deutsche Sprachwelt, Erlangen | Die Seiten für Rechtschreibung | Forschungsgruppe Deutsche Sprache e.V., Aschaffenburg | Institut für Deutsche Sprache, Mannheim | Neue Fruchtbringende Gesellschaft zu Köthen/Anhalt e.V. | Sprachkreis Deutsch, Bern | Sprachpflege.info, Erlangen | Stiftung Deutsche Sprache e.V., Berlin | Verein Deutsche Sprache e.V., Dortmund | Verein für deutsche Rechtschreibung und Sprachpflege e.V., Schwaig bei Nürnberg | Woxikon | www.wortpatenschaft.de
Besucher:
1 Mitglied und 9 Gäste sind anwesend:
piterrise

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: ZacharyDen.
Forenstatistiken:
Das Deutsche Sprachforum hat 15814 Themen und 20235 Beiträge.

Heute war 1 Mitglied anwesend :
piterrise

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor