Nick Foligno Jersey

in Sprachpolitik 21.03.2019 03:49
von chenyan94 • 336 Beiträge

GLENDALE Adidas Jay Beagle Jersey , Ariz. (AP) — Andre Burakovsky made a mistake that led to Arizona’s first goal and spent most of the night watching pucks repeatedly bounce over his stick.When given a late opportunity, though, he halted the Coyotes‘ four-game winning streak.Promoted to the top line due to Tom Wilson’s injury, Burakovsky made up for his early miscues by scoring late in the third period and lifting the Washington Capitals to a 4-2 victory Thursday.“This game is funny,” Burakovsky said. “You’re playing good, some nights have 1,000 chances and can’t score, and some nights you’re struggling hard and get one.”Coming off consecutive losses, the Capitals faced one-goal deficits in each of the opening two periods.Jakub Vrana scored his third goal in two games in the first period and Matt Niskanen had one on his birthday in the second. Pheonix Copley turned away numerous good chances while making 27 saves Adidas Curtis McKenzie Jersey , and Burakovsky scored the winner with 4:42 left on a shot that caromed off goalie Adin Hill’s blocker.Alex Ovechkin added an empty-net goal after becoming the fastest player — ninth overall — to have 5,000 career shots, reaching the mark in 1,031 career games. Marcel Dionne was the previous fastest at 1,215 games.“We’ve been creating chances every game, playing good games, so it’s good to see it pay off,” Vrana said.Christian Fischer scored in the first period, but the Coyotes missed on several opportunities to stretch the lead. Lawson Crouse scored in the second and Arizona again wasted some decent chances in the third before Burakovsky scored.Hill stopped 26 shots Adidas Nick Holden Jersey , giving up one more goal than he had while opening his Coyotes career with four straight wins.“They made the play, we didn’t,” Arizona coach Rick Tocchet. “We had our chances.”The Coyotes jumped on Washington early when Fischer, who earlier limped off after blocking a shot, one-timed a pass from Derek Stepan from the right circle.Arizona squandered a chance early in the second period when Richard Panik missed the net on a penalty shot.The Capitals ratcheted up the pressure from there, tying it on Vrana’s wrist shot from between the circles that beat Hill to the glove side.The momentum didn’t last.Crouse tied it 90 seconds later, gathering a loose puck between the circles, sliding to his left and beating Copley to the stick side.Niskanen tied it late in the period on a shot that caromed off Arizona defenseman Jacob Chychrun past Hill.The Capitals got their turn for a penalty shot next and also failed when Vrana couldn’t find an opening against Hill.Burakovsky, after struggling most of the night Adidas Paul Stastny Jersey , scored the winner on a shot Hill saw, but couldn’t stop.“I got a piece of that shot with my blocker, but I’ve got to make that save,” he said.NOTES: Wilson did not play due to a concussion sustained Tuesday against Vegas. … Arizona lost for the third time in 15 games (11-3-1) when scoring first. … Niskanen turned 32. … Coyotes C Vinnie Hinostroza went out in the first period with a lower-body injury and did not return.UP NEXTThe Capitals play at Columbus on Saturday.The Coyotes host the San Jose Sharks on Saturday. Antti Raanta handled injuries, a scorpion infestation and a minor car wreck in his first year as a starting NHL goaltender.Battling through all that earned him a three-year contract that makes him the Arizona Coyotes‘ franchise goalie for the foreseeable future. Raanta is scheduled to earn $12.75 million over the life of the deal that keeps him under contract through the 2020-21 season.The 28-year-old Raanta is 21-16-6 with a 2.24 goals-against average and .930 save percentage in 46 games after three separate injuries threatened to derail his season. In 140 career games that included backing up with the Chicago Blackhawks and New York Rangers, the Finn has a 2.30 GAA and .922 save percentage.”He stops the puck,” general manager John Chayka said on a conference call Friday. ”He just seems to, when he’s on, he’s locked in and he’s reading everything and making the game look easy. You put up his numbers both this season and over his career Adidas Max Pacioretty Jersey , he’s a high, high-end goaltender in terms of stopping the puck.”Raanta would have been an unrestricted free agent this summer. Instead, he’s glad to be in Arizona long term and hopes to earn another big contract when this one expires at age 32.”I want to be playing a lot, I want to be playing at a really good level all the time and I want to get us in the playoff picture and I want to be successful in there, also,” Raanta said. ”I think getting the three-year deal, it’s perfect for everybody right now.”With Raanta playing well and improvements under first-year coach Rick Tocchet, Arizona is 16-8-2 since Feb. 12 after losing 42 of its first 55 games. Raanta is 9-1-0 with a 1.30 GAA and .959 save percentage and two shutouts in his past 10 appearances.That’s the play Chayka expected when the Coyotes acquired Raanta and center Derek Stepan from the New York Rangers last offseason in a trade that meant giving up the seventh overall pick and defensive prospect Anthony DeAngelo.Tocchet said last month that he wished Raanta came into training camp in better shape, something Chayka alluded to.”I have lots of confidence that he’s going to commit himself to being an NHL starter: taking care of your body and doing the right things to play 60-plus games Adidas Seth Griffith Jersey ,” Chayka said. ”I think this year was a great learning experience for him. I think he’s a dedicated guy. I think he’s understood what it takes now on a personal level for himself, what it’s like to be a starter.”Raanta believes he can adjust his offseason preparations to be more prepared to go next season and beyond.”I think it was kind of a growing process for me also – the first year playing a lot, being the No. 1 guy and it’s a big mental adjustment from being a backup to start playing more,” Raanta said. ”It’s going to be good for me to know what it takes to play lots of games and it’s going to be good for me to kind of see what I need to do more in the summertime, what I want to improve, and come back stronger next year.”—

nach oben springen

Aktion Deutsche Sprache, Hannover | Das Digitale Wörterbuch der deutschen Sprache des 20. Jh. | Deutsche Akademie für Sprache und Dichtung, Darmstadt | Deutsch-Netz.de, Lippstadt | Deutsche Sprachwelt, Erlangen | Die Seiten für Rechtschreibung | Forschungsgruppe Deutsche Sprache e.V., Aschaffenburg | Institut für Deutsche Sprache, Mannheim | Neue Fruchtbringende Gesellschaft zu Köthen/Anhalt e.V. | Sprachkreis Deutsch, Bern | Sprachpflege.info, Erlangen | Stiftung Deutsche Sprache e.V., Berlin | Verein Deutsche Sprache e.V., Dortmund | Verein für deutsche Rechtschreibung und Sprachpflege e.V., Schwaig bei Nürnberg | Woxikon | www.wortpatenschaft.de
Besucher:
1 Mitglied und 2 Gäste sind anwesend:
piterrise

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: Geraldgon.
Forenstatistiken:
Das Deutsche Sprachforum hat 15848 Themen und 20269 Beiträge.

Heute waren 4 Mitglieder anwesend:
chenyan94, Geraldgon, piterrise, zhangzk

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor