Garett Bolles Jersey

in Deutsch in Medien und Literatur 22.04.2019 04:16
von huangjian123 • 751 Beiträge

JUPITER Joe Carter Jersey , Fla. (AP) — Paul Goldschmidt’s solo homer in the first inning of St. Louis’ Grapefruit League finale against Miami is indicative of what manager Mike Shildt has been saying all week.The Cardinals‘ offense is ready to start the season.“That was nice,” Shildt said of the drive that caromed off an ambulance idling outside the Marlins’ side of the Roger Dean Stadium complex. “Park at your own risk.”The shot over the wall in left was Goldschmidt’s third of the spring, all coming in the past week.“Stats don’t always tell the whole story, but you go out there, you see good at-bats, see guys hit the ball hard and keep improving every day,” Goldschmidt said.Rebounding from offseason shoulder surgery, Marcell Ozuna’s average hovered around .150 much of the spring before a late surge raised it to .230. Both of his homers came in the past three days.“No, I didn’t worry about it,” Ozuna said. “I knew it was coming.”For the first time all spring, Shildt used a lineup representative of what he expects to employ on Thursday when the Cardinals open the season at Milwaukee.Matt Carpenter http://www.indiansfanproshop.com/authentic-b.j.-upton-jersey , who hadn’t played since March 15 because of back tightness, led off, striking out in his lone plate appearance before heading to the back fields to get extra at-bats in minor league games.Goldschmidt hit second, followed by Paul DeJong, Ozuna, Yadier Molina and Dexter Fowler.“I like the flow of it,” Shildt said. “Excited to see it on Thursday.”Shildt had hit Carpenter and Fowler back-to-back at the top of the order much of early spring.St. Louis scored two runs or fewer in 13 of its 31 Grapefruit League games. But it reached double digits twice over the final week.Goldschmidt doesn’t believe teams can “flip the switch” offensively once the season starts without having prepared properly throughout spring.“There’s something different when the regular season starts,” Goldschmidt said. “If you haven’t put the work in in spring training, it’s going to be tough for that to transfer over. Spring training is important but the regular season is different.”St. Louis broke camp without utilityman Jedd Gyorko, who will begin the season on the injured list because of a calf injury. Shildt said the Cardinals are targeting their April 4 home opener against San Diego for Gyorko’s return.Shildt also officially revealed that Jack Flaherty will start that home opener. TAMPA, Fla. (AP) — Chris Archer had success against the high-powered New York Yankees and more importantly felt great afterwards.Archer allowed two hits and struck out four over three scoreless innings in the Pittsburgh Pirates’ 6-5 loss on Sunday.The right-hander Corey Kluber Jersey , who underwent surgery to repair a hernia in November, faced a lineup that included Aaron Judge, Giancarlo Stanton, Troy Tulowitzki, Gleyber Torres, Brett Gardner and Greg Bird.“The biggest thing for me is health,” Archer said. “Whenever I don’t have to be tentative, I don’t have to be passive because there’s an ailment, I’m happy.”Gardner and Stanton had first-inning singles before Archer retired his final seven batters.“Facing those guys, you get really good feedback,” Archer said. “But the process of executing the pitches Ricky Vaughn Jersey , that’s all I was focused on.”Archer had four strikeouts over two hitless innings in his first spring training start in Tuesday’s 10-4 win over the Baltimore Orioles.The 30-year-old will start the Pirates’ home opener April 1 against the St. Louis Cardinals.Pittsburgh acquired Archer from Tampa Bay in a July trade that sent outfielder Austin Meadows and pitcher Tyler Glasnow to the Rays.Archer went 3-3 with a 4.30 ERA in 10 starts for the Pirates, including a 2-1 mark with a 2.70 ERA in September.MORE OPENINGSJameson Taillon, the Pirates’ opening-day starter March 28 at Cincinnati, is scheduled to make his first spring training start Tuesday against Minnesota. Pittsburgh has extensively used simulated games as part of the preparation process for pitchers. Taillon went 14-10 with a 3.20 ERA in 32 starts last season.DIAZ UPDATEC Elias Diaz, who had been away from the team for 2 1/2 weeks because of an undisclosed virus, is back at camp. He will not be ready for opening day. “We’re happy to have him back,” Pirates manager Clint Hurdle said. “It was a perfect time for him to come back and start his road to play. We’ve set up a plan, we’ll follow the plan. We don’t have a timetable right now.”GONE QUICKLYJung Ho Kang and former Yankees’ catcher Francisco Cervelli homered on consecutive pitches from J.A. Happ in the third inning. All four of Kang’s hits in 20 at-bats have been homers. … LHP Francisco Liriano walked all four batters he faced during the fourth.

nach oben springen

Aktion Deutsche Sprache, Hannover | Das Digitale Wörterbuch der deutschen Sprache des 20. Jh. | Deutsche Akademie für Sprache und Dichtung, Darmstadt | Deutsch-Netz.de, Lippstadt | Deutsche Sprachwelt, Erlangen | Die Seiten für Rechtschreibung | Forschungsgruppe Deutsche Sprache e.V., Aschaffenburg | Institut für Deutsche Sprache, Mannheim | Neue Fruchtbringende Gesellschaft zu Köthen/Anhalt e.V. | Sprachkreis Deutsch, Bern | Sprachpflege.info, Erlangen | Stiftung Deutsche Sprache e.V., Berlin | Verein Deutsche Sprache e.V., Dortmund | Verein für deutsche Rechtschreibung und Sprachpflege e.V., Schwaig bei Nürnberg | Woxikon | www.wortpatenschaft.de
Besucher:

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: Normanseare.
Forenstatistiken:
Das Deutsche Sprachforum hat 16169 Themen und 20593 Beiträge.

Heute waren 9 Mitglieder anwesend:
alisawhite123, autumab, chenyan94, HollisUnefs, Normanseare, piterrise, urcouple, ylq, z2ugame