The Diamondbacks Minor League affiliates went 2-2 yesterday. Here are the stars from last night’s games

in F r e i s t i l 26.04.2019 03:25
von panxing18 • 602 Beiträge

:3 Stars: Kane County C Zachery Almont 4 for 5 Blake Swihart Jersey , 2 2B, 4 RBI, 2 R2 Stars: Kane County LHP..."WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections Diamondbacks Farm TeamsGameday ThreadsDiamondbacks NewsDiamondbacks Game ReportsFang FoodDiamondbacks Farm SystemDiamondbacks Farm TeamsDiamondbacks ProspectsDiamondbacks Minor League Recap 4/12/19New,8commentsEDTShareTweetShareShareDiamondbacks Minor League Recap 4/12/19Mark J. Rebilas-USA TODAY SportsThe Diamondbacks Minor League affiliates went 2-2 yesterday. Here are the stars from last night’s games:3 Stars: Kane County C Zachery Almont 4 for 5, 2 2B, 4 RBI, 2 R2 Stars: Kane County LHP Franklyn Soriano 5 IP, 3 H, 0 R, 2 BB, 3 K, W (1-0)1 Star: Reno RHP Jon Duplantier 3 IP, 0 H, 0 R, 1 BB, 4 K0 Stars: Jackson RHP Tyler Mark 1 2鈦? IP Rick Porcello Jersey , 1 H, 3 R (3 ER), 2 BB, 1 K(AAA) Reno Aces 4, El Paso Chihuahuas 6: Jon Duplantier pitched 3 hitless innings, just walking 1 while punching out 4. The Aces (3-6) jumped on Chihuahuas starter Bryan Mitchell with 3 runs in the 1st and a run in the 2nd. Unfortunately, the offense went stagnant after that. Domingo Leyba had an RBI triple and Kevin Cron an RBI single in that first inning. The bullpen was shaky as Vinny Nittoli allowed the Chihuahuas to even it up in the 7th inning before giving way to Mark Rzepczynski, who completed the inning with no further damage. Stefan Crichton would then give up the go-ahead runs in the 8th and pitch a scoreless 9th inning to take the loss. (AA) Jackson Generals 0, Chattanooga Lookouts 5: A disastrous 6th inning came back to bit the Generals, as Sam Lewis and Tyler Mark allowed 5 runs to score that inning. Lewis got the first out and gave up two baserunners before giving way to Tyler Mark, who would walk in a run then give up a Grand Slam. On the other side of the ball, the Generals (3-5) hitters continued to struggle at the plate as they only managed 5 hits and struck out 13 times.(A+) Visalia Rawhide 6, San Jose Giants 2: Travis Moths struggled with control, walking 3 and allowing 3 hits, but limited the damage to 2 runs. Jake McCarthy extended his hit streak to 5 with a pair of doubles, the first one giving the Rawhide (5-4) a 1st inning lead they never relinquished. After starting the season 0 for 12 with 8 Ks http://www.oriolesfanproshop.com/authentic-j.j.-hardy-jersey , McCarthy has since gone 7 for 18 with 4 XBH (2 2B, 2 3B), a 7/4 K/BB ratio, and 3/3 in stolen base attempts. Visalia then piled on with 2 runs each in the 4th and 5th innings. Camden Duzenack and Jose Caballero had RBI singles in the 4th and Jancarlos Cintron had a 2-run single in the 5th. The bullpen was outstanding with 5 shutout innings in relief, with Kevin McCanna, Kyler Stout, and Matt Brill combining to allow just 1 hit and 1 walk while punching out 5. (A) Kane County Cougars 12, Peoria Chiefs 2: Everything was clicking for Kane County (6-3) as the pitching and offense were both great. Franklyn Soriano posted five zeros while the offense went to work. They chased the Peoria starter with a 3 spot in the first that included a home run from Eduardo Diaz. A 5-run 6th inning blew the game open after the Cougars loaded the bases in the frame. A HBP, single, then double followed for the 5 runs in that inning. Zachery Almond had 4 hits and drove in 4 of the 12 runs to lead the offense. Alex King drove in 3 and pretty much every Cougar hitter except David Garza, who went 0 for 4 with 3 Ks, reached base and contributed in some form to the score. In his first outing since old racist and homophobic tweets surfaced during Tuesday's MLB All-Star Game, Milwaukee Brewers reliever Josh Hader was cheered by the Miller Park crowd as he entered Saturday night's game against the Los Angeles Dodgers."It means a lot," Hader said, per ESPN.com's Bradford Doolittle. "Having Milwaukee's support, just knowing that they know my true character. Just forgiving me for my past Adam Jones Jersey , because that's not who I am today."Tom Haudricourt of the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel reported that Hader issued a tearful apology to his Brewers teammates on Friday. His teammates have had his back over the past few days, even showing up to his press conference to show their support, via USA Today's Bob Nightengale:Bob Nightengale BNightengaleThis is the entire #Brewers teamin support of Josh Hader at his press conference. Hader did his first round of diversity training, tearfully apologized to his teammates, and addressed the media rzfNVxpxmhHader was not suspended for the tweets but will be required to undergo sensitivity training.The 24-year-old has not hidden from the media in the wake of the controversy, owning up to it and admitting he made mistakes in the past. He further addressed the matter with reporters on Friday, via Haudricourt:Tom Haudricourt#Brewers Josh Hader speaks with media about emotional meeting with teammates today. Rye9ZOEnNAAnd while he received a round of applause from the home crowd, he understands fans on the road may not be as supportive."I'm not expecting that everybody is going to forgive me early," Hader said, via Doolittle. "But I just hope that people see my true character today, and I hope that I can show them that that's not who I was."Hader was able to put his off-field issues to the side as he took the mound on Saturday. He was his usual dominant self, tossing two shutout innings while striking out four to help Milwaukee pull out a 4-2 victory.

nach oben springen

Aktion Deutsche Sprache, Hannover | Das Digitale Wörterbuch der deutschen Sprache des 20. Jh. | Deutsche Akademie für Sprache und Dichtung, Darmstadt | Deutsch-Netz.de, Lippstadt | Deutsche Sprachwelt, Erlangen | Die Seiten für Rechtschreibung | Forschungsgruppe Deutsche Sprache e.V., Aschaffenburg | Institut für Deutsche Sprache, Mannheim | Neue Fruchtbringende Gesellschaft zu Köthen/Anhalt e.V. | Sprachkreis Deutsch, Bern | Sprachpflege.info, Erlangen | Stiftung Deutsche Sprache e.V., Berlin | Verein Deutsche Sprache e.V., Dortmund | Verein für deutsche Rechtschreibung und Sprachpflege e.V., Schwaig bei Nürnberg | Woxikon | www.wortpatenschaft.de
Besucher:
1 Mitglied und 9 Gäste sind anwesend:
piterrise

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: ZacharyDen.
Forenstatistiken:
Das Deutsche Sprachforum hat 15814 Themen und 20235 Beiträge.

Heute war 1 Mitglied anwesend :
piterrise

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor