Luke Schenn Jersey Womens

in F r e i s t i l 29.04.2019 02:49
von hongwei28 • 476 Beiträge

EDMONTON John Moore Jersey Womens , Alberta (AP) — Conor Garland didn’t even need his stick to help the Arizona Coyotes beat the Edmonton Oilers.Garland scored a pair of power-play goals, one that went in off his face and left him bloodied and another off his skate , as the Coyotes defeated the Oilers 3-2 Saturday night.“I wasn’t too sure what hit me,” said Garland, who needed 10 stitches after the puck struck him above the left eye. “I knew I got hit and then I saw the blood and as I was going off the ice, someone yelled ‘nice goal,’ so that’s when I realized. Then it was on the TV in the medical room, so I got to see it.“It was pain, but more I was wondering where the blood was coming from. I don’t know how to describe it, I have to go the net if I want to play in this league and get some goals from the blue paint. That’s the way it has to be.”Jordan Oesterle also scored for the Coyotes, who have won three straight.“I thought everybody contributed tonight Chris Wagner Jersey Womens , there were no passengers,” Coyotes coach Rick Tocchet said. “After we scored those two goals, we could tell we got a little more confidence. We rolled the four lines and everybody contributed tonight.”Connor McDavid and Kris Russell scored for the Oilers, who have lost nine of 12.“We had a couple of bad bounces, obviously,” McDavid said. “One goes off a guy’s face and the other one bounces back into the slot off of the end boards. You can’t just blame it on that. We could have been better, for sure.”The Oilers opened the scoring in the first period when McDavid fought off a pair of defenders and moved in on a breakaway, beating goalie Darcy Kuemper for his 27th goal of the season.Arizona tied it up just over a minute into the second period as Oesterle beat Edmonton starter Cam Talbot. The goal survived a video review for a suspected offside.The Oilers took a penalty for challenging that goal and the Coyotes made them pay.Garland scored on a scary play as a point shot struck him in the face when he was in the crease and the puck went into the net. Garland was bleeding heavily and taken to the dressing room.Edmonton tied it up with three minutes left in the second period as the puck came out front to Russell, who waited for Kuemper to go down and scored his second of the season.Garland came back for the third period and got his second goal of the game on a power play as the puck caromed off his skate and into the net for his sixth goal in four games.NOTES: The Coyotes have been riddled with injuries this season, coming into the game with 210 man-games lost to injury or illness. That’s the third-most in the NHL. Among those out for Saturday’s game included Christian Dvorak (upper body), Jason Demers (upper body) Alex Galchenyuk Jersey Womens , Antti Raanta (lower body), Michael Grabner (upper body), Nick Schmaltz (lower body) and Brad Richardson (upper body). … Center Jordan Weal made his debut for Arizona after being acquired from the Philadelphia Flyers on Friday in a trade for defenseman Jacob Graves and a sixth-round pick.UP NEXTCoyotes: Conclude a three-game road swing in Calgary on Sunday.Oilers: Host Buffalo Sabres on Monday. ANAHEIM, Calif. (AP) — No goalie had played more NHL games this season without a shutout than Connor Hellebuyck, who was beginning to wonder why he couldn’t keep a clean sheet.The Winnipeg netminder finally got it in an important win for the Jets‘ playoff chase.Hellebuyck made 29 saves and Kyle Connor had a goal and an assist in the Jets’ fourth straight victory, 3-0 over the Anaheim Ducks on Wednesday night.Anaheim had won six of nine in a late-season surge before getting shut down by Hellebuyck in his 13th career shutout, but his first in 55 appearances this year. Laurent Brossoit was in net for the powerhouse Jets’ sole previous shutout victory of their 44-win season.“It’s awesome,” said Hellebuyck, who didn’t face a shot until midway through the first period. “It gets a monkey off my back, but it’s a tribute to the way all the guys played. … I feel like I answered the bell, and the guys in front of me made it easy for me.”Mark Scheifele scored a power-play goal in the first period and Nikolaj Ehlers added a goal for the Jets Carter Rowney Jersey Womens , who extended their lead atop the Central Division to three points over Nashville. Jacob Trouba had two assists as the Jets completed a Southern California sweep and moved into position to clinch a playoff berth as early as Thursday in Vegas.“It definitely wasn’t a pretty one,” Scheifele said. “It definitely wasn’t our best game. There’s a lot of things we should have cleaned up, and that won’t fly against a good team like Vegas.”John Gibson stopped 20 shots for the Ducks, who were shut out for the seventh time in 2019 despite another fairly solid performance on the tail end of a lost season.“We definitely had our chances,” forward Jakob Silfverberg said. “We should have scored at least one or two, and the game would have been different. We took too many penalties. It’s tough killing a lot of penalties. Tough to get a rhythm going with all four lines when you’re doing that.”Winnipeg (44-25-4) has 92 points and a game in hand on Nashville (42-27-5). The Predators have eight games left to make up the deficit, or the Jets will win their first division title since relocating from Atlanta.Winnipeg is headed to the playoffs for the second straight season after making it just once — and then getting swept by a powerhouse Ducks team — in the franchise’s first six seasons up north.The Ducks would need an extraordinary late surge to avoid missing the playoffs for the first time in seven years and just the third time since the 2004-05 lockout.The teams met for the first time since the Jets beat Anaheim 9-3 in Winnipeg on Feb. 2, matching the highest-scoring performance in Winnipeg history and the worst defensive performance in Anaheim history.The Jets scored a franchise-record six goals in the first period of that Ducks demolition in Winnipeg last month, but Scheifele got their only goal of the opening period in this rematch, converting a feed from Connor for his team-leading 35th goal of the season.After a scoreless second, Connor extended the Jets’ lead when he deflected Tyler Myers‘ shot for his 29th goal.“They got a couple of lucky bounces on their goals Luke Schenn Jersey Womens , and we couldn’t find the back of the net,” Ducks assistant coach Marty Wilford said.Ehlers added his 19th goal shortly afterward, when Gibson failed to cover the near post and allowed a stoppable shot to slip through.NOTES: Jets D Joe Morrow returned from a 14-game absence with a lower-body injury apparently incurred during a fight with Colorado’s Matt Calvert. Morrow dropped the gloves with Anaheim’s Corey Perry in the second period of his first game back. … Winnipeg D Nathan Beaulieu was scratched with an undisclosed injury, while C Jack Roslovic, who had a hat trick against Anaheim last month, returned after being a healthy scratch in the Jets’ last game. … Ducks C Ryan Kesler missed his seventh straight game with a hip injury. Anaheim D Andy Welinski stepped in for Jacob Larsson, who was scratched.UP NEXTJets: At Vegas on Thursday night.Ducks: Host San Jose on Friday night.

nach oben springen

Aktion Deutsche Sprache, Hannover | Das Digitale Wörterbuch der deutschen Sprache des 20. Jh. | Deutsche Akademie für Sprache und Dichtung, Darmstadt | Deutsch-Netz.de, Lippstadt | Deutsche Sprachwelt, Erlangen | Die Seiten für Rechtschreibung | Forschungsgruppe Deutsche Sprache e.V., Aschaffenburg | Institut für Deutsche Sprache, Mannheim | Neue Fruchtbringende Gesellschaft zu Köthen/Anhalt e.V. | Sprachkreis Deutsch, Bern | Sprachpflege.info, Erlangen | Stiftung Deutsche Sprache e.V., Berlin | Verein Deutsche Sprache e.V., Dortmund | Verein für deutsche Rechtschreibung und Sprachpflege e.V., Schwaig bei Nürnberg | Woxikon | www.wortpatenschaft.de
Besucher:

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: ZacharyDen.
Forenstatistiken:
Das Deutsche Sprachforum hat 15814 Themen und 20235 Beiträge.

Heute war 1 Mitglied anwesend :
piterrise

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor