The Court of Arbitration for Sport upheld Luis Suarezs four-month ban for biting an opponent at the World Cup, but cleared him T

in F r e i s t i l 01.06.2018 07:34
von jokergreen0220 • 397 Beiträge | 15 Punkte

The Court of Arbitration for Sport upheld Luis Suarezs four-month ban for biting an opponent at the World Cup, but cleared him Thursday to train with Barcelona. Lee Stempniak Jersey . CAS said FIFAs sanctions against Suarez are "generally proportionate to the offence committed." Suarez can next play for Barcelona on Oct. 26, which could be the day the team faces Real Madrid in the Spanish league. He remains banned for Uruguays next eight competitive matches and will miss next years Copa America and some World Cup qualifying matches. Suarez bit Italy defender Giorgio Chiellinis shoulder during Uruguays 1-0 win at the World Cup on June 24. He denied it at first, but later admitted it and apologized within days. "The sanctions imposed on the player by FIFA have been generally confirmed," the court said in a statement. The court described the ban imposed by FIFA on Suarez from taking part in any football activity as "excessive." "However, the 4-month suspension will apply to official matches only and no longer to other football-related activities (such as training, promotional activities and administrative matters)," the court said. Banning Suarez from training would have meant the ban "would still have an impact on his activity after the end of the suspension," the panel ruled. Suarez, who left Liverpool for Barcelona after the World Cup, appeared at the courts fast-track hearing last Friday in an effort to reduce his ban. FIFA had also fined him 100,000 Swiss francs ($112,000). CAS will publish its reasons for the verdict in the coming weeks. Suarez, who was supported in his appeal by Barcelona and the Uruguay football federation, could challenge the ruling at the Swiss Federal Tribunal. That is a much longer process, and the court only intervenes if legal process was abused. Suarez is also set to miss three of Barcelonas six Champions League group matches. After being sent home from the World Cup before Uruguays second-round loss to Colombia, Suarez has eight matches of his competitive internationals ban still to serve. He would be allowed to play in non-competition friendly matches. Suarez has bitten opponents on other occasions as well, when playing for Ajax in 2010 and Liverpool last year. "I deeply regret what occurred," Suarez wrote in a Twitter message shortly after his ban at the World Cup was announced. "(The) truth is that my colleague Giorgio Chiellini suffered the physical result of a bite in the collision he suffered with me." James Wisniewski Jersey . The Italian side scored twice in a four-minute span in the second half to defeat former stars from S. Jeff Skinner Jersey . The St. Louis Cardinals were scheduled to arrive in Boston in time for a workout on Tuesday afternoon. Much of Mondays discussion focused on Bostons lineup considerations as the series progresses, specifically when the venue shifts to St. http://www.hockeyhurricanes.com/sebastian-aho-hockey-jersey/ . Then youve got to worry about the other up and coming teams in the two weaker divisions in the "Junior Circuit".MEMPHIS, Tenn. - Phil Mickelson talked about finishing off rounds coming into the St. Jude Classic, and he did just that Thursday with a 3-under 67 at TPC Southwind. Mickelson birdied three of his final four holes for his first round in the 60s since the third round at the Wells Fargo Championship. He hadnt shot below 70 since then, missing the cut at The Players Championship and tying for 49th at Memorial last week following a visit from FBI agents and lingering questions about an insider-trading investigation. He hasnt won in 19 events dating to the British Open and is among the players in Tennessee tuning up for the U.S. Open next week at Pinehurst. "I did exactly what I need to do and some momentum that I need heading into the U.S. Open," Mickelson said. "Tomorrows round, the same thing. Finish strong and play a good round." Retief Goosen was the clubhouse leader at 66. Mickelelson, who tied for second at Southwind last year, was among the 53 players who finished before play was delayed in the afternoon because of a thunderstorm. With the storm bringing high wind, tournament officials closed the course to fans for the rest of the day and sent home as many volunteers as possible. Play was scheduled to resume at 4:45 p.m., with officials hoping to squeeze in as much of the first round as possible. Even with tricky wind Thursday morning, Mickelson said his focus on each shot was much better. Hes trying to better visualize the shot and curve his irons so that his approach shots land closer to the hole, giving him more tap-in opportunities. Finishing with the three birdies in his final four holes was exactly what he wanted in a round with five birdies and two bogeys. He hit his approach from 135 yards on the par-4 sixxth to 5 feet and rolled in the birdie putt. Eddie Lack Jersey. He left himself longer putts with a 7-footer on the par-3 eighth and an 11-footer on the par-4 ninth, but knocked them in for his strong finish. "Ive been struggling with finishing the round strong," Mickelson said. "I had a good round last week on Thursday and then played poorly. To birdie three of the last four made it a great round. Thats exactly what I need to do." Firm greens made it tough to land balls close, but Goosen credited the firm greens with helping him roll in some of his birdie putts. He sunk a couple from 5 feet or closer, but also had a couple birdie putts from 14 feet. Goosen also saved par on No. 7 with a 12-foot putt. "The greens are as good as greens as you can get," Goosen said. "The greens are rolling close to 13 on the stimpmeter. They are really good. You hit the right putt, they are going to go in." A seven-time winner on the PGA Tour, Goosen hasnt won on tour since 2009. He has two top-10 finishes this year as he continues his comeback from back surgery in August 2012. He tied for third in Memphis in 2011 and said he really likes the course. That showed as Goosen, who started on No. 10, birdied four of five holes before making the turn. He finished his round with two more birdies and two bogeys, including one on the par-5 third when his drive landed against a tree and forcing him to chip back into the fairway toward the tee. "But overall happy with my round," Goosen said. "Nice to get off to a good start and try and hold onto that." Divots: Robert Garrigus withdrew after hurting his wrist in the 18th fairway. He had a 79 that included three bogeys, a double and an 8 on the par-4 17th. Cheap Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Cheap Cheap Authentic Jerseys Stitched NFL Jerseys Wholesale NFL Hoodies Cheap Jerseys Throwback Wholesale Jerseys 2018 ' ' '

nach oben springen

Aktion Deutsche Sprache, Hannover | Das Digitale Wörterbuch der deutschen Sprache des 20. Jh. | Deutsche Akademie für Sprache und Dichtung, Darmstadt | Deutsch-Netz.de, Lippstadt | Deutsche Sprachwelt, Erlangen | Die Seiten für Rechtschreibung | Forschungsgruppe Deutsche Sprache e.V., Aschaffenburg | Institut für Deutsche Sprache, Mannheim | Neue Fruchtbringende Gesellschaft zu Köthen/Anhalt e.V. | Sprachkreis Deutsch, Bern | Sprachpflege.info, Erlangen | Stiftung Deutsche Sprache e.V., Berlin | Verein Deutsche Sprache e.V., Dortmund | Verein für deutsche Rechtschreibung und Sprachpflege e.V., Schwaig bei Nürnberg | Woxikon | www.wortpatenschaft.de
Besucher:

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: StokiraAerow.
Forenstatistiken:
Das Deutsche Sprachforum hat 14293 Themen und 18708 Beiträge.

Heute waren 9 Mitglieder anwesend:
acatenatoaust, bilawreich, bubViaps, caicai2017, HerbertMailt, shoesforus, StokiraAerow, taputlonn, xuezhiqian123

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor