Nations postponed

in F r e i s t i l 08.06.2018 04:16
von jokergreen0220 • 397 Beiträge | 15 Punkte

Speaking of your dad, hes of Macedonian decent, can you name any other Macedonian NHL players?Yes I can. Adam Lallana England Jersey . Ed Jovanovski, Jose Theodore, Steve Staios, Mike Zigomanis...Those are the only ones I remember, to be honest.See I could name more than you knew (laughs).Apparently, you were a pretty good student in school?I was decent.If you were to go to university/college, what would your major be?Ohh my major. Thats a tough one, it would have to be something with sports, like sports marketing or sports management or something like that.BarDowns team Toronto; Tavares, Stamkos, Perry, Doughty, Subban.Thats a pretty good team.I know you cant say youd come to Toronto, but would you consider being the Dwayne Wade of the NHL and getting a couple of those superstars to join you in Florida and form a super team?Absolutely, If I could win 2 Stanley Cups as a result of that I would do it in a heartbeat. I think a lot of people gave those guys grief for doing that, but they got two championships, so cant complain about that.(Photo via petitpetitgamon.com)Steve Yzerman isnt an ordinary GM, hes a hall of famer, whats the best piece of advice hes ever given you?To be honest, for the most part he tries to stay away from the players and let the coaches do the job and stuff. But when hes around, hell grab guys. For me, it was just kind of what it takes to win it at this level. He was an unbelievable offensive player in the first part of his career too, obviously they had a great team in Detroit, but he realized what it took to win and had to change his game and his style a little bit. Ive been fortunate enough to have 50 and 60 goal season, but I havent been lucky enough to win a stanley cup yet, so you do have to make some sacrifices and being the captain now, you obviously want to lead by example, so looking forward to the challenge.Gary Roberts, Genius or maniac?Both. The maniac genius. That guys still in unbelievable shape. I was fortunate to play with him in my rookie season in Tampa and started working out with him the summer after. Its just a lifestyle change, its something I never even thought about before I met Gary, was all the stuff away from the gym that you need to do in order to stay successful and keep your body, which is ultimately your temple, in top form. If your body is still intact youll still be able to play, so hes taught me a lot about that.Favourite Tampa Bay Lightning jersey?Oh, I like the vintage. I used to play EASports NHL games a lot and loved the one with the flames on the sleeves... Ya, we should bring those back. Just for one game.(photo via gamewornauctions.net)That should be one of your duties as captain, to bring those jerseys back.(Laughs) Ya, Ill put in a good word.Youre a big PGA fan, whats your dream foursome, alive or dead?That ones pretty easy. I think you have to go with the big boys, Arnie, you have to go with Jack. And Id like to play with Tiger, I know, a lot has gone on in Tigers life, but Tiger in his prime was probably the best golfer of all time.Top played song on your iPod?Probably, um, definitely a JayZ song. Theres so many good ones. I hardly ever listen to music though, thats the thing. Favourite teammate of all time to be on the road with?Ou, theres a couple. Theres life of the party kind of guy, Ryan Malone, great teammate. And Teddy Purcell, hes a good guy.Go to pickup line?(laughs) Ummm.Have you heard of heygirlimstevenstamkos.com?No, but I like that one. Hey girls, Im Steven Stamkos, wanna party? I think I make a better wingman.Take a look at some of these.(scrolling and laughing) who does this? This is a legit website? Ohhh man. Ive got an iron... (laughs). I may have to jot some of those down.(Photos courtesy heygirlimstevenstamkos.tumblr.com)And for our final question, can you go BarDown?I think Ive proved that I can. Jonjo Shelvey England Jersey . Joakim Nordstrom and Garret Ross also scored for Chicago and Corey Crawford made 30 saves. Tomas Tatar scored twice for Red Wings (2-3-0), Jonathan Ericsson added a goal and Gustav Nyquist had three assists. Danny Rose England Jersey . 1. Did the Senators trade the wrong goalie? Lets make one thing clear: The Ottawa Senators acquired Ben Bishop from the St. Louis Blues for one reason and one reason alone. http://www.soccerenglandfansshop.com/Danny-Welbeck-UEFA-EURO-Jersey/ . Terms of the contract were not disclosed by the club. Clemons spent his first five NFL seasons with the Miami Dolphins, who selected him in the fifth round of the 2009 draft out of Clemson.The African Cup of Nations tournament is scheduled to start in two months, but nobody wants to host it.Organizer the Confederation of African Football (CAF) is running out of time and is without a host country because of the threat of Ebola. CAF has refused to re-schedule.Initial host Morocco stood firm this weekend in its decision not to host the 16-team event early next year and still wants it postponed until 2016 because of the outbreak of the deadly virus in West Africa.CAF will meet Tuesday to make a final decision on the cup — and may have to give up on the tournament in 2015.The Cairo-based African football body, which rejected Moroccos previous request for a postponement, said it will look for a new host to stage the continents top tournament on its scheduled dates of Jan. 17-Feb. 8 if Morocco is unrelenting.Morocco could be stripped of its hosting rights at the CAF executive committee meeting and possibly punished further, but there is no obvious plan B for the African Cup if CAF goes ahead.Four possible stand-in countries — South Africa, Sudan, Egypt and Ghana — have also indicated they are not willing to host. It is unclear if any other countries met Saturdays deadline to put their names forward as hosts in place of Morocco.Ghana ruled itself out Monday when its sports minister, Mahama Ayariga, said it had taken advice from health workers not to host because of Ebola.CAF approached seven countries as backup hosts last month, according to one of them, South Africa.CAF has declined to name the countries, but Nigeria and Angola have been mentioned as possible stand-in hosts alongside the four that have declined.One of CAFs pressing concerns is that its showpiece tournament fitss into FIFAs calendar, but Africas best players — like Manchester Citys Ivory Coast midfielder Yaya Toure — may not be released by their clubs to play in early 2016, if the Cup of Nations is postponed until then. Raheem Sterling England Jersey. Repeating its stance on the Ebola threat Saturday, Moroccos ministry of youth and sports said in a four-page statement that it still wanted the Cup of Nations postponed for a year because of the serious risk of spread of the deadly Ebola pandemic.Nearly 5,000 people have died from Ebola, with almost all the deaths in the three worst-affected countries of Liberia, Guinea and Sierra Leone.Morocco said it expected tens of thousands of fans to travel for the games — many from football-mad West Africa — and it was not willing to risk Ebola spreading through large gatherings of people at matches in its country.The advice of its health authorities took precedence over sport, said the ministry, and it did not want to be forced to refuse supporters from Ebola-affected countries entry into Morocco.The African Cup has struggled with organizational problems before and now CAF faces the reality of having to move the entire tournament to a new country two months before kickoff, almost certainly not enough time for a host to properly prepare.Even South Africa, with the best football facilities in Africa, and which stepped in as short-notice host in 2013 for Libya, has felt the force of Ebolas threat and said there was not enough time to plan or finance the tournament in a few months.It is totally impossible, South African sports minister Fikile Mbalula said. We would like to give this one a pass.___Associated Press writer Francis Kokutse contributed to this report. Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Disocunt Football Jerseys White NFL Jerseys Cheap Discount Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys 2020 Wholesale NFL T-shirts NFL Jerseys China ' ' '

nach oben springen

Aktion Deutsche Sprache, Hannover | Das Digitale Wörterbuch der deutschen Sprache des 20. Jh. | Deutsche Akademie für Sprache und Dichtung, Darmstadt | Deutsch-Netz.de, Lippstadt | Deutsche Sprachwelt, Erlangen | Die Seiten für Rechtschreibung | Forschungsgruppe Deutsche Sprache e.V., Aschaffenburg | Institut für Deutsche Sprache, Mannheim | Neue Fruchtbringende Gesellschaft zu Köthen/Anhalt e.V. | Sprachkreis Deutsch, Bern | Sprachpflege.info, Erlangen | Stiftung Deutsche Sprache e.V., Berlin | Verein Deutsche Sprache e.V., Dortmund | Verein für deutsche Rechtschreibung und Sprachpflege e.V., Schwaig bei Nürnberg | Woxikon | www.wortpatenschaft.de
Besucher:
1 Mitglied und 4 Gäste sind anwesend:
LesterMaync

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: LesterMaync.
Forenstatistiken:
Das Deutsche Sprachforum hat 14325 Themen und 18741 Beiträge.

Heute waren 8 Mitglieder anwesend:
acatenatoaust, bilawreich, goldengooseits, LesterMaync, Platonrix, RobertDrump, taputlonn, ThomasCam

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor