I can't remember when I knew

in Buch-, Radio- und Fernsehtipps 05.07.2019 03:28
von ylq • 62 Beiträge

I can't remember when I knew your existence, but since I knew that there is you in the world, I have an endless yearning for you. I am eager to see your appearance one day. When you see the sailboat swimming in your arms from the screen, see many people rushing to you, or waiting for you to play, your kisses; I am eager to run to you as soon as possible, to look at you, hug You, look at your blue face, listen to the tidal sounds of your coming and going; see if there is a sea and sky, see if it is surging; how good is the taste of your product Marlboro Cigarettes. But until now you can only read you in literary works Newport 100S, but you can't approach you, sit by your side and listen to your heartbeat, your breath; you can't take your cool, wash and wash the dusty cheeks; can't see To you, you can only think of you like this every day; when can I sit by your side, or in the sunset, in the moonlight, or in the storm, I stand by your side and feel the wind with you. Rain, I remembered that "the sea is full of rivers Carton Of Cigarettes, and there is tolerance", I can't help but love your broad mind. I love your deep, quiet beauty, and love your magnificent, I would rather be the "sea daughter" for my loved ones into a tear in your chest. I remembered "a drop in the ocean" and we know how small it is compared to you. I also know that a drop of water will not dry up only when it is integrated into your arms Marlboro Gold. I am so anxious to hope that I can put it into your heart. You know that I am always looking forward to this. In your world, there are my favorite shells; there are islands I yearn for; there are glaciers that are not waning all year round; there are soft soft sandy beaches; there are squally pythons; there are countless lives; The shipwreck; man-made leaks of countless pollutants pollute you; there are countless unknowable reefs; what a fantastic underwater world, how many fantastic lives are born; there are tides in your world, that is the same for you The song of the song; there are also waves, what is the spray, is it the dance when you laugh? Is it your pursuit of the reef? Maybe it will not become a dream that I am eager to reach. Is it really impossible to meet you? Can you think of you like this, read you, yell at you, can't see you. What may not be available is always the goal of pursuit, and it will always be a driving force for inspiration. Then I will always be full of longing for you, full of yearning for you. The sea, you have never seen you, so let me dream Wholesale Cigarettes, and fascinated. Let me always slap you deeply and yearn for you. I want to be a sea Swallow, soaring in your sky, no matter the wind and rain, the frost and the heat
Related articles:
Newport Cigarettes Coupons

Parliament Cigarettes

nach oben springen

Aktion Deutsche Sprache, Hannover | Das Digitale Wörterbuch der deutschen Sprache des 20. Jh. | Deutsche Akademie für Sprache und Dichtung, Darmstadt | Deutsch-Netz.de, Lippstadt | Deutsche Sprachwelt, Erlangen | Die Seiten für Rechtschreibung | Forschungsgruppe Deutsche Sprache e.V., Aschaffenburg | Institut für Deutsche Sprache, Mannheim | Neue Fruchtbringende Gesellschaft zu Köthen/Anhalt e.V. | Sprachkreis Deutsch, Bern | Sprachpflege.info, Erlangen | Stiftung Deutsche Sprache e.V., Berlin | Verein Deutsche Sprache e.V., Dortmund | Verein für deutsche Rechtschreibung und Sprachpflege e.V., Schwaig bei Nürnberg | Woxikon | www.wortpatenschaft.de
Besucher:

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: crossdocs.
Forenstatistiken:
Das Deutsche Sprachforum hat 16206 Themen und 20630 Beiträge.

Heute waren 13 Mitglieder anwesend:
aileenwn1, alisawhite123, caicai2017, crossdocs, InstaCheex, KevinLom, piterrise, saleggshoes, shoesvipser, Thomaseralt, traktorFlect, xuezhiqian123, z2ugame