It will be some time before the Packers unveil head coach

in F r e i s t i l 29.08.2019 10:34
von liny195 • 278 Beiträge

Matt LaFleur’s offense in a game Brett Favre Color Rush Jersey , but the start of the offseason program means some hints about how the offense will look are starting to come to light.Wide receiver Davante Adams shared one when he spoke to reporters on Wednesday. Randall Cobb is in Dallas and the team doesn’t have an obvious slot receiver, which has led to plans for Adams to move inside at times during the 2019 season.Adams said that he sees potential positives to that arrangement.“I think that’s something that Matt is definitely looking forward to having me do, and I’m definitely looking forward to doing the same thing,” Adams said https://www.thepackersfanshop.com/Paul-Hornung-Jersey , via PackersNews.com. “I think the versatility is putting these defenses in a bind as far as coverages they can play and guys they can match with. [They] may not want to travel so-and-so with me inside. If that will take their No. 1 off me, and I can get some mismatches maybe on the backer or the safety or anybody else, I think that is beneficial.”Quarterback Aaron Rodgers noted Adams has the ability to play a variety of roles and it seems that Green Bay has designs on taking advantage of that ability any way they can. GREEN BAY, Wis. — The Green Bay Packers have placed receiver Geronimo Allison on injured reserve and continued to reshuffle their secondary by releasing safety Jermaine Whitehead and signing cornerback Will Redmond from the practice squad.Packers CoveragePhotos of the Week: 7/21/19 – 7/27/19Packers rookie Gary’s biggest critic is himselfTop Tweets: Former Badger TJ Watt has impressive four-year transformationPHOTOS: 2019 Green Bay Packers training campPackers’ Rodgers Bart Starr Jersey , LaFleur ironing out offense, building chemistryPlayers to watch at Green Bay Packers 2019 training campLaFleur: Offense still a work in progress as Packers open campPackers release defensive tackle Mike DanielsGreen Bay Packers 2019 training camp primerPackers’ Rodgers not ranked as a top-5 quarterback in Madden 20Allison injured his groin in practice last week and might need surgery. He had 20 catches for 303 yards and two scores in five games, having also missed time with a hamstring injury.The loss of Allison means more snaps for emerging rookie Marquez Valdes-Scantling, who is averaging a 21.1 yards per catch.Whitehead has 17 tackles in seven games this year Ray Nitschke Color Rush Jersey , making two starts. He was ejected from the 31-17 loss at New England on Sunday after being whistled for unnecessary roughness for slapping Patriots center David Andrews in the face during a shoving match.Redmond was signed to the practice squad on Sept. 11. A third-round draft pick in the 2016 draft by the 49ers, Redmond has also spent time in the Chiefs organization.Green Bay claimed safety Ibraheim Campbell off waivers from the New York Jets this week. Campbell has also played for the Texans and Cowboys.

nach oben springen

Aktion Deutsche Sprache, Hannover | Das Digitale Wörterbuch der deutschen Sprache des 20. Jh. | Deutsche Akademie für Sprache und Dichtung, Darmstadt | Deutsch-Netz.de, Lippstadt | Deutsche Sprachwelt, Erlangen | Die Seiten für Rechtschreibung | Forschungsgruppe Deutsche Sprache e.V., Aschaffenburg | Institut für Deutsche Sprache, Mannheim | Neue Fruchtbringende Gesellschaft zu Köthen/Anhalt e.V. | Sprachkreis Deutsch, Bern | Sprachpflege.info, Erlangen | Stiftung Deutsche Sprache e.V., Berlin | Verein Deutsche Sprache e.V., Dortmund | Verein für deutsche Rechtschreibung und Sprachpflege e.V., Schwaig bei Nürnberg | Woxikon | www.wortpatenschaft.de
Besucher:

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: VicenteNuari.
Forenstatistiken:
Das Deutsche Sprachforum hat 16132 Themen und 20556 Beiträge.

Heute waren 5 Mitglieder anwesend:
piterrise, rardTeall, saleggshoes, shoesvipser, VicenteNuari