There is never a lack of

in Buch-, Radio- und Fernsehtipps 11.11.2019 08:36
von ylq • 62 Beiträge

There is never a lack of "beauty" in life, just the lack of eyes to discover beauty. Only when the eyes are pure can you see beautiful people and things; if the mind is clean, you can think of the bitterness and joy of others. There is such a story, I want to talk to the big guy! I remember that it was the summer of a year ago. At 8 or 9 in the evening, I squeezed into the bus. The bus swayed along the way. The crowds in the driveway leaned forward and leaned forward Parliament Cigarettes. At this time, a white-haired grandmother came up. People sitting, some sleeping, some playing with their mobile phones Marlboro Red, as if they didn��t see it, Grandma stood next to me, from time to time by the door, staggering, the car turned, and the bumps were even worse... ...a sudden brake, almost the old grandmother will fall, I made the whole body to support her, which stabilized the grandmother's body. At this time, my heart panicked, I didn't know what I was hesitating. Suddenly, a sister spoke up. She licked her grandmother's sleeve and said, "Grandma, sit down." At the beginning, my grandmother quickly pushed, Under the repeated persuasion of her sister, the old man had to sit down. The two of them were talking and laughing in the car. They suddenly had a kind of familiarity and familiarity. Grandma and sister became a scene on this car, bus driver. Uncle raised his thumb, and the passengers in the car cast an admirable look on the sister. My heart was also very moved and at the same time a little bit embarrassed. Next time, I also want to be a sister. The 606 road car is not so quiet. Everyone, you say a word, no longer a stranger who meets with each other. It seems that in just a few minutes, the passengers on the bus form a harmonious family. This little thing on the bus has deeply touched my heart. People have never forgotten their kindness, think about others, respect the old and love the young, be civilized and polite, no longer so indifferent, how beautiful and harmonious this society is in us. At the moment of life, some people drive to block the green life passages in hospitals and highways, so that dying patients lose the best chance of rescue. The list of examples can not help but make people cry, refuse to be indifferent, think more about others Cheap Cigarettes, not However, the traditional virtues of the Chinese nation are also the eternal theme of our lives and being human beings. Sometimes it is just a matter of raising our hands, why should we become indifferent! I appealed, "Rejecting indifference, breaking ice from today", breaking the gap between us, breaking the indifference between us, letting the warmth melt everyone's heart and melt the indifferent glaciers.
Related articles:
NewportCigarettes

Newport Cigarettes

nach oben springen

Aktion Deutsche Sprache, Hannover | Das Digitale Wörterbuch der deutschen Sprache des 20. Jh. | Deutsche Akademie für Sprache und Dichtung, Darmstadt | Deutsch-Netz.de, Lippstadt | Deutsche Sprachwelt, Erlangen | Die Seiten für Rechtschreibung | Forschungsgruppe Deutsche Sprache e.V., Aschaffenburg | Institut für Deutsche Sprache, Mannheim | Neue Fruchtbringende Gesellschaft zu Köthen/Anhalt e.V. | Sprachkreis Deutsch, Bern | Sprachpflege.info, Erlangen | Stiftung Deutsche Sprache e.V., Berlin | Verein Deutsche Sprache e.V., Dortmund | Verein für deutsche Rechtschreibung und Sprachpflege e.V., Schwaig bei Nürnberg | Woxikon | www.wortpatenschaft.de
Besucher:

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: Thomaseralt.
Forenstatistiken:
Das Deutsche Sprachforum hat 16199 Themen und 20623 Beiträge.

Heute waren 12 Mitglieder anwesend:
aileenwn1, alisawhite123, caicai2017, InstaCheex, KevinLom, piterrise, saleggshoes, shoesvipser, Thomaseralt, traktorFlect, xuezhiqian123, z2ugame