s eleven o'clock in the midd

in Buch-, Radio- und Fernsehtipps 10.12.2019 08:23
von ylq • 68 Beiträge

Time is like a long river. In the flowing water of time mokingusacigarettes.com, there are some things like a surging wave, which makes people's hearts surging, and some things like throwing a stone in the lake, and ripples in my heart, bringing me endless emotion. The scent of herbs left in time is touched in that old pharmacy. I have been frail and sick since I was young, and my mother often leads me to Chinese medicine. I remember the block of mahogany drawers, the block labels, the exquisite copper handles with an ancient atmosphere. When I was a kid, I lifted my toes and watched the scented herbs taken out of the drawer. I was thinking infatuatedly that the most unusual plants had such beautiful names-Pinellia, Yinchen, Angelica, Pelan, Perilla. , Honeysuckle, qingdai ... watching them lie in a ceramic medicine pot, slowly simmering. The faint medicinal fragrance permeated, and my heart was full of subtle touches. It seemed like a gentle medical woman in ancient times, and the old Chinese medicine with white hair, put a drop of heart into a bowl of traditional Chinese medicine. , My body is getting stronger and stronger due to the nourishment of these traditional Chinese medicines. The touch of the wide hand left in time is in the pair of wide schoolbag handles. When I was in elementary school, my father often pulled me from home to school. After dinner, I went to school, but he took out a small square scarf, folded it in half, folded it again, carefully wrapped it in the bag of my bag, picked it up, shoved it, and put it down again. Repeated several times in this way Newport Cigarettes, the sunlight was gently sprinkled on the father's body from the window, the silver wire became a bit brighter, and the forehead darkened a bit. If a pair of light and dark silhouettes were fixed in the time album, see me Anxious to leave Wholesale Cigarettes, he handed me the handbag in peace, and said gently, "This is not easy to handle, so easy to carry." In this way, with my schoolbag carefully adjusted by my father, I finished primary school and went to middle school. The long-lost message was moved in time, in that long-lost message. I had nothing to do on Sunday. I looked at my father ��s old cell phone at home, and a special text message came to my eyes: ���� parents, I miss you. ���� This is a short message I sent to my parents when I was in seventh grade before going to bed in a summer tutoring class at a relative ��s house. It was eleven o'clock in the middle of the night. I turned around and couldn't sleep, so I sent them such a text message. After only a few minutes, I received a few short words from my parents ',' It's okay, and feel at ease, '' Although the word count is small, it warms my heart. I want to come now, maybe at that time, they were just like me, and they could n��t sleep at night. They were thinking about my moving in time. Although they are small, they are like beautiful flowers that bloom in my heart and make me feel. The good life.
Related articles:
NewportCigarettesCoupons

Marlboro Cigarettes

nach oben springen

Aktion Deutsche Sprache, Hannover | Das Digitale Wörterbuch der deutschen Sprache des 20. Jh. | Deutsche Akademie für Sprache und Dichtung, Darmstadt | Deutsch-Netz.de, Lippstadt | Deutsche Sprachwelt, Erlangen | Die Seiten für Rechtschreibung | Forschungsgruppe Deutsche Sprache e.V., Aschaffenburg | Institut für Deutsche Sprache, Mannheim | Neue Fruchtbringende Gesellschaft zu Köthen/Anhalt e.V. | Sprachkreis Deutsch, Bern | Sprachpflege.info, Erlangen | Stiftung Deutsche Sprache e.V., Berlin | Verein Deutsche Sprache e.V., Dortmund | Verein für deutsche Rechtschreibung und Sprachpflege e.V., Schwaig bei Nürnberg | Woxikon | www.wortpatenschaft.de
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: M#gannick[Ebqhihofynuzygeq,2,5]
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 16704 Themen und 21159 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online: