Legend has it that at an early age,

in F r e i s t i l 05.07.2018 06:00
von ylq • 14 Beiträge

Legend has it that at an early age, it is impossible to fly. One day, he saw a geese flying freely in the sky. There was a taste in the heart that he couldn��t tell. He thought: "How can the geese fly freely in the sky, and if I can fly, how good!" I know that I found the wild goose and said that I want to learn to fly.When Yan Yan saw that she was so diligent Buy Marlboro Cigarettes Online, she was happy to agree. She just promised to help him learn to fly and said seriously: "It is not an easy task to learn to fly Cheap Marlboro Cigarettes. You must learn to quickly flap your wings before you can learn Cigarette Online. Wait until you learn to come back to me!" Knowing that when you get home, you will quickly flap your wings until you are exhausted and willing to stop. However, when I stopped, I felt that my wings were unaware. So he took a rest at home for a month Marlboro Lights.fter a year, I know that the wings are good, and I can flap my wings. So, I learned that I found the wild goose and said that I can learn the next step. When the wild geese did not say anything, they brought the knowledge to the top of the tree. When the tree geese saw the incomprehensible look, they said, "Jump from here, jump at the same speed and flap the wings. You can fly, but You can rest assured that there is a bed below that can catch you." Knowing bravely jumped, but he was injured. Because he didn't jump from the direction of having a bed, because he had been recuperating for a year because of this matter. The family members advised him not to learn, but he said with resoluteness: I don't care what you say, I must learn to fly! �� the afternoon, I learned that I came to the home of Dayan, but the geese flew to the south for the winter. Nothing to know can only wander around. However, there was a vague cry for help on the cliff, and I knew how to follow. It turned out to be the neighboring ant brother, who was hanging on the cliff. Knowing this scene, I immediately went to save the ant younger brother. When I got up, I slipped and fell off the cliff. Just knowing that I was falling to the ground, I knew that I quickly flicked my wings and flew up. Knowing that after flying Carton Of Cigarettes, I quickly went to save the ant brother. They just screamed and yelled: "I will finally fly!"

nach oben springen

Aktion Deutsche Sprache, Hannover | Das Digitale Wörterbuch der deutschen Sprache des 20. Jh. | Deutsche Akademie für Sprache und Dichtung, Darmstadt | Deutsch-Netz.de, Lippstadt | Deutsche Sprachwelt, Erlangen | Die Seiten für Rechtschreibung | Forschungsgruppe Deutsche Sprache e.V., Aschaffenburg | Institut für Deutsche Sprache, Mannheim | Neue Fruchtbringende Gesellschaft zu Köthen/Anhalt e.V. | Sprachkreis Deutsch, Bern | Sprachpflege.info, Erlangen | Stiftung Deutsche Sprache e.V., Berlin | Verein Deutsche Sprache e.V., Dortmund | Verein für deutsche Rechtschreibung und Sprachpflege e.V., Schwaig bei Nürnberg | Woxikon | www.wortpatenschaft.de
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: AJosek85
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 5425 Themen und 9792 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor