On Tuesday afternoon, our class held

in F r e i s t i l 05.07.2018 06:01
von ylq • 43 Beiträge

On Tuesday afternoon, our class held a special debate.First of all Marlboro Cigarettes Price, Teacher Guo divided the classmates into two debate groups. The representative of the party was Qi Junpeng; the representative of the opponent was Xu Dan. Then declare the theme of this debate is whether the opening of the volume is beneficial Cigarettes Online.The teacher had not come yet and announced that the free debate had begun. The class suddenly exploded like a pot and boiled up. As soon as you started talking about me, the debate in the class was heated.Under the organization of Teacher Guo, the anti-party students will speak first:Xu Dan, a student of the anti-party, said: We believe that the opening of the book may not be beneficial to the students. Qiu Junpeng said: We believe that the opening of the book will be beneficial to the students Cigarettes For Sale. The students said: "More reading is not good for the eyes. Reading extracurricular books affects learning." Zhengfang said: " If you don't study, you won't be able to write a text. You can expand your knowledge." Zhengfang said: "We are now a seedling that needs to absorb the nutrition of the book and grow into a big tree." The anti-participant said: "Reading some books that are not conducive to health may not be necessary. Good.t this time, I thought: "Books are the ladder of human progress Cigarette Online. If you don't read books, you will fall behind others and never catch up with others, but blind reading is not necessarily beneficial. You should have a good book and read more for learning and healthy growth. book of."inally, the teacher made a final summary: ����This time the anti-party classmate wins Carton Of Newports.�� Therefore, whether it is beneficial to open the book, you have to look at the volume first.

nach oben springen

Aktion Deutsche Sprache, Hannover | Das Digitale Wörterbuch der deutschen Sprache des 20. Jh. | Deutsche Akademie für Sprache und Dichtung, Darmstadt | Deutsch-Netz.de, Lippstadt | Deutsche Sprachwelt, Erlangen | Die Seiten für Rechtschreibung | Forschungsgruppe Deutsche Sprache e.V., Aschaffenburg | Institut für Deutsche Sprache, Mannheim | Neue Fruchtbringende Gesellschaft zu Köthen/Anhalt e.V. | Sprachkreis Deutsch, Bern | Sprachpflege.info, Erlangen | Stiftung Deutsche Sprache e.V., Berlin | Verein Deutsche Sprache e.V., Dortmund | Verein für deutsche Rechtschreibung und Sprachpflege e.V., Schwaig bei Nürnberg | Woxikon | www.wortpatenschaft.de
Besucher:

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: StokiraAerow.
Forenstatistiken:
Das Deutsche Sprachforum hat 14293 Themen und 18708 Beiträge.

Heute waren 9 Mitglieder anwesend:
acatenatoaust, bilawreich, bubViaps, caicai2017, HerbertMailt, shoesforus, StokiraAerow, taputlonn, xuezhiqian123

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor