m Triple-A Rochester last week. Buxton has four doubles, four homers, 10 RBI and 10 runs in seven games since his recall.I feel

in Sprachpolitik 05.07.2018 15:01
von chenwen121314 • 3.430 Beiträge

DETROIT -- The Detroit Lions are starting to turn around their season, finding ways to make enough plays on both sides of the ball in the final minutes to win. Donald Trump Super Bowl Jersey .Matt Prater made a tiebreaking, 34-yard field goal with 1:29 left and Rafael Bush followed with a victory-sealing interception two plays later, giving Detroit a 31-28 win over the Los Angeles Rams on Sunday.The Lions (3-3) have won two straight games with Prater making the winning kick and a defensive back following up with an interception on the ensuing possession. Last week, Praters kick and Darius Slays interception gave Detroit a win over previously unbeaten Philadelphia.Weve gotten comfortable being uncomfortable, Detroit coach Caldwell said. They feel like thats the norm.The Rams (3-3) have lost two straight since winning three in a row.Case Keenum completed a Rams-record 19 straight passes, but couldnt connect with Lance Kendricks on the long throw that Bush stepped in front of near midfield.I saw the quarterback staring and knew I just had to catch the ball, Bush said.Keenum finished 27 of 32 for 321 yards with three touchdowns -- two to Kenny Britt, one to Kendricks -- and an interception.We did some good things offensively, but unfortunately we were a couple plays short, Keenum said.Britt had season highs with seven receptions and 136 yards, 47 of which came on a highlight-reel catch .Todd Gurley gained 15 yards on his first carry, but finished with just 58 yards on 14 rushes as another team figured out how to slow him down. At the end of the first half, Gurley was stopped for a loss of 1 on a fourth down from the Detroit 1 with the score tied at 14.Id do it again, Rams coach Jeff Fisher said. Were inside the 1. Shoot, youve got to bang that in.Detroits Matthew Stafford was 23 of 31 for 270 yards, with a season-high four touchdowns.Golden Tate had eight receptions for a career-high 165 yards and a touchdown. Marvin Jones, Anquan Boldin and Andre Roberts also caught TDs for the Lions.CATCH OF THE DAYBritts best game of the season included quite a catch. Keenum lofted a long pass over Britts left shoulder which the receiver corralled with his right arm. The ball was jarred loose when Britt hit the turf, he squeezed it between his legs, lost it again and pinned the ball against his shoulder pads on a play that stood after review.The defender had my left hand and I reach back to get it, Britt said. I felt it go down by my legs and I trapped it. Its all about concentration.TAKING ADVANTAGEDetroits Zach Zenner made the most of an opportunity to play with Theo Riddick and Dwayne Washington out with injuries. The second-year pro had career highs with 14 carries and 58 yards rushing -- matching Gurleys production on the ground -- and caught two passes for 19 yards.Hes not flashy, Caldwell said. But hes effective.GOING FOR ITDetroit converted two fourth downs, gaining 2 yards on Zenners run on the opening drive that ended with Staffords sharp, 7-yard TD pass to Jones. The Lions also went for a fourth-and-2 in the second quarter and Stafford threw a pass off his back foot under pressure. Roberts beat cornerback E.J. Gaines to the ball in the end zone.INJURY REPORTRams defensive tackle Michael Brockers aggravated his hip injury and defensive back Lamarcus Joyner left with a forearm injury. Detroit defensive end Ezekiel Ansah returned after missing three-plus games with an ankle injury, but was replaced on the inactive list by defensive tackle Haloti Ngata (shoulder). Detroit linebacker DeAndre Levy (quadriceps, knee) and tight end Eric Ebron (ankle, knee) were also inactive. The Rams were without two starters on defense, listing cornerback Trumaine Johnson (ankle) and end Robert Quinn (shoulder) inactive.UP NEXTThe Rams planned to fly to London after the game for a game against the Giants.Well carry this disappointment with us in a long road trip, Fisher said.The Lions will host Washington in their third straight home game.---AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP-NFL David Harris Super Bowl Jersey . Vaives lawyer Trevor Whiffen claims the former 50-goal man wasnt provided with a copy of the claim beforehand and that he would not have agreed to the allegations made against the NHL had he been asked to review its contents. Wholesale Patriots Super Bowl Jerseys . Already owning gold from competition in Vancouver in 2010, Loch posted a combined four-run time of 3:27.526. That included a track-record third run of 51. http://www.cheappatriotssuperbowljerseys...er-bowl-jersey/ ., for the next three years with the signings on Monday of Daryl Townsend and Michael Carter. MINNEAPOLIS -- The Cleveland Indians will try and take the momentum gained during an 8-2 homestand and carry it to the road when they begin a three-game series against the Minnesota Twins on Friday night at Target Field.Cleveland owns the second-best record in the American League and leads the Central Division by six games over the Detroit Tigers but has struggled against last place Minnesota this season. The Twins, who own the worst record in baseball (52-88) and have won just three times in their last 20 games, are 8-8 against the Indians.Minnesota is 10-34 against the other three teams in the Central Division.The Indians, meanwhile, salvaged a split against the Houston Astros in a 10-7 win at Progressive Field. The victory allowed Cleveland to push its lead one-half game further ahead of idle Detroit, which welcomes the Baltimore Orioles to Comerica Park on Friday.Weve got to win the homefield advantage, said Indians slugger Mike Napoli. Were still a game and a half behind Texas for that. So every game is still important for us. Were not letting down. Detroit is a good team. They are not out of it. Ive seen leads shrink quick. Our goal is to have the best record in the American League.Minnesota came back to steal a win over the Kansas City Royals on Wednesday to take the finale of a thrree-game series. Stephon Gilmore Super Bowl Jersey. The Twins were in danger of dropping to 2-5 during the first seven games of a 10-game, 11-day homestand, but instead, have a chance to post a winning record during that stretch if they can continue their winning ways against the Indians.The Twins are hoping to see a continued resurgence from rookie outfielder Byron Buxton, who has been red-hot since being recalled from Triple-A Rochester last week. Buxton has four doubles, four homers, 10 RBI and 10 runs in seven games since his recall.I feel more comfortable, Buxton said. I still have learning to do but I feel confident, feel prepared and I feel ready.Danny Salazar will continue his efforts to round back into form in the series opener for Cleveland. The right-hander has a 2.45 ERA over his last two starts while striking out 21 batters in just 11 innings.Tyler Duffey will start for the first time since Aug. 24 after a brief stint in Rochester. The right-hander has struggled in Minnesota this season to the tune of a 6.24 ERA in 115 1/3 innings. Duffey allowed five runs on eight hits in six innings his last time against the Indians, earning the victory on Aug. 3 at Progressive Field. Wholesale NFL Camo Jerseys Cheap NFL T-shirts Wholesale Jerseys 2020 Discount NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Hoodies Stitched Jerseys NFL Jerseys China ' ' '

nach oben springen

Aktion Deutsche Sprache, Hannover | Das Digitale Wörterbuch der deutschen Sprache des 20. Jh. | Deutsche Akademie für Sprache und Dichtung, Darmstadt | Deutsch-Netz.de, Lippstadt | Deutsche Sprachwelt, Erlangen | Die Seiten für Rechtschreibung | Forschungsgruppe Deutsche Sprache e.V., Aschaffenburg | Institut für Deutsche Sprache, Mannheim | Neue Fruchtbringende Gesellschaft zu Köthen/Anhalt e.V. | Sprachkreis Deutsch, Bern | Sprachpflege.info, Erlangen | Stiftung Deutsche Sprache e.V., Berlin | Verein Deutsche Sprache e.V., Dortmund | Verein für deutsche Rechtschreibung und Sprachpflege e.V., Schwaig bei Nürnberg | Woxikon | www.wortpatenschaft.de
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: LaurenSax
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 16704 Themen und 21159 Beiträge.

Heute war 1 Mitglied Online :
raintransfer52