. Espanyol midfielder Sanchez intercepted

in F r e i s t i l 11.07.2018 10:25
von zxlbxj1 • 106 Beiträge

WINNIPEG - Nikolaj Ehlers wasnt sure what to do when he scored his first goal with the Winnipeg Jets a€” but he knew it felt good.The NHL clubs top pick in the 2014 draft (ninth overall) recorded the game-winner as the Jets defeated the Ottawa Senators 2-1 on Tuesday.I had no idea how to celebrate, Ehlers said of his second-period goal. I was just standing there. I was happy to score. It was amazing.Jim Slater got Winnipeg (2-3) on the scoreboard first when he beat Senators goalie Robin Lehner at 9:17 of the first period with his first pre-season goal.Buddy Robinson also scored his first exhibition goal for Ottawa (2-3) against Ondrej Pavelec, who stopped 25 shots.Lehner and fellow goalie Craig Anderson were supposed to evenly split duties in net, but Lehner suffered an injury and Anderson started the second period.As far as I know, hell be fine, Ottawa head coach Paul MacLean said.Lehner faced 13 shots and Anderson turned aside 10 shots.Slater scored at 9:17 of the first period after he got the puck behind Ottawas net and was barely slowed down after a check by Sens defenceman Alex Grant. Slater then curled around into the faceoff circle and fired the puck high past Lehner.Ehlers first pre-season goal came after a quick pass from Matt Halischuk, who sent the puck across the front of the net to Ehlers. He had a wide-open side to pop in the puck at 6:22 against Anderson.The native of Denmark played last year for the Quebec Major Junior Hockey Leagues Halifax Mooseheads, where he scored 49 goals and added 55 assists in 63 games.He was named the Canadian Hockey Leagues rookie of the year and is trying to impress the Jets brass to have him stick around for a while.Ive been taking a step every single game and thats what my goal was, the 18-year-old said. That was what I wanted so Im really happy with that so well see what happens.Robinson scored with 5:18 left in the second period on a breakaway that started with a rebound off Andersons pads.Senators defenceman Aaron Johnson got the rebound and then sent a long pass up the ice to a rushing Robinson, who went in alone on Pavelec and beat him with a forehand deke.The Jets sat veterans such as captain Andrew Ladd, Dustin Byfuglien and Bryan Little, but did run their expected top line of centre Mark Scheifele with Evander Kane and Blake Wheeler.I think we still have to figure each other out a bit, but for the most part I think we will be good, Scheifele said.Scheifele was a target in the second period, first taking a big hit from Grant and then getting smashed from the side and onto the ice by forward Chris Neil, who was sent to the box for charging with 16 seconds left in the period.Its a contact game so its just a matter of getting in the dirty areas and youre going to get hit once in a while when youre in those, Scheifele said.Neil enjoyed the physical nature of the contest.This is what pre-seasons about, getting your body immune to it, Neil said.The bad feelings continued in the third period, when Neil and Jets winger Anthony Peluso threw some punches at each other.MacLean said his players competition level was good.We had an opportunity with a breakaway in the third period (by Zach Smith) and a power play at the end to get the game tied up, but we just couldnt make that last play.Ottawa featured a young lineup including forwards Curtis Lazar and Mark Stone, who was playing in his hometown for the first time as a pro.Veterans Bobby Ryan, Milan Michalek and David Legwand were among those left at home.Winnipeg travels to Calgary for a Thursday game, while Ottawa hosts Montreal Friday. Josh Jackson Packers Jersey . He even addressed his group of relievers Sunday morning. Dustin McGowan made those worries a nonfactor, at least for a day. McGowan pitched three-hit ball for seven innings, Colby Rasmus hit a grand slam and Melky Cabrera added a two-run homer as the Blue Jays beat the Pittsburgh Pirates 7-2. Oren Burks Jersey . The 31-year-old Spain midfielder hasnt played since Madrid lost in the Copa del Rey final to Atletico Madrid in May due to back and foot injuries. http://www.officialpackersteamgears.com/jk-scott-jersey/. Espanyol midfielder Sanchez intercepted Bilbao goalkeeper Gorka Iraizozs clearance and, having spotted a gap, risked using his less-favoured left foot to fire a beautifully precise long-range shot that bounced in from high up the near post in the 24th minute. JMon Moore Jersey . Four years after winning gold on home ice in Vancouver, the Canadians will get a chance to make it two in a row Sunday against Sweden after beating the United States 1-0 in the Olympic semifinals Friday at Bolshoy Ice Dome. JMon Moore Packers Jersey . Armstrong was given the rank of "Chevalier" -- or Knight -- in the "Legion dHonneur" in 2005, the last year of his seven consecutive Tour de France victories.BOCA RATON, Florida - When Rich Peverley collapsed on the Dallas Stars bench on Monday night, Mathieu Schneiders mind went racing back to November 21, 2005 when Jiri Fischer suffered a similar cardiac event on the Detroit Red Wings bench. "That was the first thought that came into my head, flashbacks to what happened on that day," said Schneider, who was a teammate of Fischer in Detroit that season. "Hes a big man and he collapsed right on me. That was one of the scariest moments of my career. At first you had no idea what was happening but then he started convulsing, it was really scary for everyone." Its the type of situation that nobody ever anticipates, even less so amongst a group of highly conditioned athletes in peak physical condition. "It was shocking particularly because Fischer was just an incredible athlete and in amazing shape, you dont expect it," said Schneider. "Last night was another very scary incident; I got texts as soon as it happened." Fischer was stabilized that day by the heroic work of Dr. Tony Collucci who was on the scene in seconds. His proximity to the bench played a big part in contributing to a positive result. As a result, the NHL requires that doctors have immediate access to the players bench to act in the case of such events transpiring. That scenario again played a role in helping to stabilize Peverley on Monday night as doctors were on the scene in seconds, able to treat the Stars forward for what team physician Gil Salazar termed a cardiac event. "Everything played out and transpired exactly as you would draw it up and luckily we had a fortunate result," said NHLL Deputy Commissioner Bill Daly.dddddddddddd "The leagues done a great job over the years to make sure every safety net is there and available to the guys," added Schneider. "In the two instances that Ive known, the doctors have literally saved the players lives." The news of Peverleys collapse quickly reached the leagues general managers who are gathered in Boca Raton, Florida for meetings this week. "Obviously it was a scary situation," said Daly. "We were all at a general managers dinner and we were alerted immediately to the events in Dallas. A number of us left the room and were being updated on a step by step basis to what was happening." Once it became clear what had transpired, Daly explained that the decision to postpone the game came at the urging of both the Dallas Stars and their opponents, the Columbus Blue Jackets. Having gone through a similar situation himself, Schneider agreed the right decision was made. "As a player being so close to your teammates, its too taxing, its too difficult to go back and I would think youd be playing half-heartedly in a situation like that," he said. Daly explained the NHL has identified a date to reschedule the game and intend to announce it later in the week. The Blue Jackets will be allowed to maintain their 1-0 lead that they had built through the first 6:23 of the game though a fresh sixty minutes will be played when the game is made up. The NHL followed the same procedure when the Red Wings and Predators game was completed in 2006 after Fischers incident, allowing Nashville to maintain their 1-0 lead. The Predators ultimately went on to win 3-2. Cheap Jerseys Online Wholesale Black NFL Jerseys Youth NFL Jerseys Wholesale Cheap Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping ' ' '

nach oben springen

Aktion Deutsche Sprache, Hannover | Das Digitale Wörterbuch der deutschen Sprache des 20. Jh. | Deutsche Akademie für Sprache und Dichtung, Darmstadt | Deutsch-Netz.de, Lippstadt | Deutsche Sprachwelt, Erlangen | Die Seiten für Rechtschreibung | Forschungsgruppe Deutsche Sprache e.V., Aschaffenburg | Institut für Deutsche Sprache, Mannheim | Neue Fruchtbringende Gesellschaft zu Köthen/Anhalt e.V. | Sprachkreis Deutsch, Bern | Sprachpflege.info, Erlangen | Stiftung Deutsche Sprache e.V., Berlin | Verein Deutsche Sprache e.V., Dortmund | Verein für deutsche Rechtschreibung und Sprachpflege e.V., Schwaig bei Nürnberg | Woxikon | www.wortpatenschaft.de
Besucher:

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: OlgaJeM.
Forenstatistiken:
Das Deutsche Sprachforum hat 15795 Themen und 20216 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder anwesend:

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor