Den Dekker saved another run in the third

in F r e i s t i l 13.07.2018 10:17
von zxlbxj1 • 106 Beiträge

MANCHESTER, England -- Manchester City manager Manuel Pellegrini risks UEFA disciplinary action after an outburst Tuesday against the referee who oversaw their Champions League loss to Barcelona, questioning his partiality and competence. A rare measured voice in the turbulent world of English football since arriving last year, Pellegrini finally lost his cool after Tuesdays 2-0 first-leg loss in the round of 16. City had been repelling Barcelona until the start of the second half when Jonas Eriksson sent off Martin Demichelis for fouling Lionel Messi, who then scored from the penalty spot. Pellegrini was angry that Sergio Busquets was not penalized for an apparent foul on City winger Jesus Navas in the build-up. "The referee decided the game," Pellegrini said. "He decided the game because before the penalty, it was (a) foul on Navas ... but from the beginning I could see the referee was not impartial to both teams. "So he decided the game with the foul he didnt whistle against and after the penalty of Martin Demichelis -- it was not a penalty, it was outside the box." Barcelona has history with Eriksson, who was criticized by then-coach Pep Guardiola for not awarding his team penalties in 2012 in a 0-0 draw at Milan in the quarterfinals. Pellegrini felt Eriksson was trying to make amends for "an important mistake against Barcelona in a previous match." And after the Etihad Stadium game, which saw Dani Alves add a late second, Pellegrini confronted Eriksson to tell him what he thought of his abilities as a referee. The Chilean believes that Eriksson lacked the credentials to referee a match of this magnitude despite taking charge of games at the 2012 European Championship, the 2013 UEFA Super Cup and being on the FIFA list for the World Cup in Brazil. "He did not have any control of the game," Pellegrini said. "It was not a good idea to put a referee from Sweden in (charge) of such an important match ... maybe that kind of game needs a referee with more experience." For suggesting the referee set out to favour Barcelona, Pellegrini is likely to be contacted by UEFAs disciplinary department, and faces a fine or touchline-ban. Brandin Cooks Rams Jersey . To get things started, heres a little photo tour to get you acquainted with all the main characters. Marcus Peters Jersey . When New Zealand finally held on for an 8-7 win, France No. 8 Imanol Harinordoquy collapsed to the ground, having given every drop of energy he could muster, and lay prone as All Blacks danced around him in celebration. Few critics had given France any chance, but coach Marc Lievremonts team rallied from 8-0 down and came within one kick of taking the lead with 15 minutes remaining, only for flyhalf Francois Trinh-Ducs 49-meter effort to drift wide. http://www.laramsfansshop.com/c-81-rams-...s-jersey.aspx.C. -- Benn Ferrieros familiar with scoring important goals, just not in back-to-back games. Aqib Talib Rams Jersey . Before that, Rousey needed a total 23 minutes and 26 seconds to take care of her last eight opponents - and one of those fights lasted 10 minutes and 58 seconds. John Franklin-Myers Rams Jersey .Two San Francisco radio stations say they wont play the song during the duration of the World Series. A Kansas City, Missouri, station responded with plans to play the Grammy-winning track every hour from 7 a. PHILADELPHIA -- All that extra batting practice paid off for Wilmer Flores. Flores hit a grand slam and drove in a career-high six runs, Bartolo Colon threw seven-plus sharp innings and the New York Mets beat the Philadelphia Phillies 11-2 Monday night in a makeup from an April rainout. "It felt good," Flores said. "Been struggling the last couple games, and I didnt feel good my first two at-bats, but as the game was going I made the adjustment, so I put a good swing on it. I havent been playing that much, so Ive just been taking extra batting practice. That helped." After playing 39 innings in the three previous games, the teams finally didnt go extras. The Mets took four of five from the Phillies and are 9-1 in Citizens Bank Park, dating to last season. Colon (5-5) allowed two runs and six hits to win his third straight decision. The 41-year-old righty has a 1.61 ERA in his last three outings. "He knows when he has to put a little something on it," Mets manager Terry Collins said. "Hes the master of taking stuff, taking speed off the ball, getting it to sink, getting it to move. When he needs it, theres still plenty there." The last-place Phillies went 4-7 on a season-long 11-game homestand. Theyre a season-worst seven games under .500 and barely resemble the team that won five consecutive NL East titles from 2007-11. "We didnt play that well this homestand," Chase Utley said. "Nothing we can do about it now. We have to go on the road and win games." Roberto Hernandez (2-3) failed to pitch six innings for the sixth time in 10 starts. He allowed five runs -- four earned -- and five hits in 5 1-3 innings. Bobby Abreu and Lucas Duda hit consecutive doubles in the second to give the Mets a 1-0 lead. The Mets chased Hernandez in the sixth. Matt den Dekker and Daniel Murphy hit consecutive singles to start the inning. David Wright drove theem both in with a shot off the wall in centre.dddddddddddd After a one-out walk to Abreu, Hernandez was replaced by Mario Hollands. Duda hit a grounder to second base that shouldve been an inning-ending double play, but Utley booted it for an error. Flores then looped a two-run double down the right-field line for a 5-0 lead. The Mets blew it open with six runs in the ninth off Jake Diekman and Phillippe Aumont capped by Flores hitting a grand slam, his second career homer in 145 at-bats. "I just want to prove to them that I can do the job," Flores said. "I know Im good and I can do this." Den Dekker, called up from Triple-A Las Vegas a day after being sent down, robbed Ryan Howard of his third homer in three games. He jumped above the short wall in centre and grabbed Howards drive in the second. Den Dekker saved another run in the third when he threw out Reid Brignac trying to score from second on Ben Reveres single. Brignac hadnt even reached third base when den Dekker fielded the ball in medium centre, but third-base coach Pete Mackanin inexplicably waived him home. Howards RBI groundout in the sixth ended Colons scoreless innings streak at 16 1-3. Revere scored on Jeurys Familias wild pitch in the eighth to cut it to 5-2. NOTES: The Mets placed CF Juan Lagares on the 15-day DL with a strained right intercostal muscle. Den Dekker replaced him. ... Phillies ace Cliff Lee, out with an elbow strain, hopes to start a throwing program during Philadelphias upcoming road trip. ... The Phillies are 12-19 at home; 12-12 on the road. The Phillies start a three-game series at Washington on Tuesday. David Buchanan (1-1, 3.86) makes his third career start filling in for Lee. Jordan Zimmermann (3-2, 4.07) goes for the Nationals. ... The Mets head to Chicago for a three-game series vs. the Cubs. Zack Wheeler (2-5, 4.31) faces Jake Arrieta (1-1, 3.20) on Tuesday night. Cheap Jerseys Online Wholesale Black NFL Jerseys Youth NFL Jerseys Wholesale Cheap Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping ' ' '

nach oben springen

Aktion Deutsche Sprache, Hannover | Das Digitale Wörterbuch der deutschen Sprache des 20. Jh. | Deutsche Akademie für Sprache und Dichtung, Darmstadt | Deutsch-Netz.de, Lippstadt | Deutsche Sprachwelt, Erlangen | Die Seiten für Rechtschreibung | Forschungsgruppe Deutsche Sprache e.V., Aschaffenburg | Institut für Deutsche Sprache, Mannheim | Neue Fruchtbringende Gesellschaft zu Köthen/Anhalt e.V. | Sprachkreis Deutsch, Bern | Sprachpflege.info, Erlangen | Stiftung Deutsche Sprache e.V., Berlin | Verein Deutsche Sprache e.V., Dortmund | Verein für deutsche Rechtschreibung und Sprachpflege e.V., Schwaig bei Nürnberg | Woxikon | www.wortpatenschaft.de
Besucher:

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: Thomassaf.
Forenstatistiken:
Das Deutsche Sprachforum hat 14278 Themen und 18693 Beiträge.

Heute waren 7 Mitglieder anwesend:
acatenatoaust, alisawhite123, goldengooseits, MASHIAHVog, shoesforus, Thomassaf, xuezhiqian123

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor