Jagr rushed the puck toward the net

in Hilfe und Anmerkungen zum Forum 14.07.2018 05:06
von zxlbxj1 • 106 Beiträge

GALLOWAY TOWNSHIP, N.J. -- Stacy Lewis is back on top. And this time, shes ready to stay there for a while. Lewis won the ShopRite LPGA Classic on Sunday to take the top spot in the world ranking from Inbee Park, finishing with a 4-under 67 for a six-stroke victory. No. 1 for four weeks early last year, Lewis ended Parks 59-week run in the top spot. "It feels great," Lewis said. "I feel like Ive played a lot of good, consistent golf over the last year and I felt like I deserve to be here. I didnt feel like I stumbled into it." Lewis finished at 16-under 197 on the Bay Course at Stockton Seaview Hotel and Golf Club and earned $225,000 for her second victory of the year and 10th overall. Also the 2012 winner at Seaview, she won the North Texas LPGA Shootout last month after finishing second six times in her previous 16 events since winning the Womens British Open in August. She joins Sorenstam (1998, 2002, 2005), Juli Inkster (1986, 1988) and Betsy King (1987, 1995, 2001) as the only multiple winners in the tournament. "Thats a pretty good list of people there," Lewis said. "Thats not too bad. Wow, thats really cool." Christina Kim was second after a 72, marking her best finish since 2010. Park closed with a 70 to tie for eighth at 7 under. Shes winless in 10 tour starts this season after sweeping the first three majors last year and finishing the season with six victories. "It is a little bit relief not to have the big heavy crown on my head," Park said. "Its not the end of the world." Lewis finished a stroke off the tournament scoring record set by Annika Sorenstam in 1998 and 2005. The 29-year-old Texan opened with a 67 and had a 63 on Saturday to take a one-stroke lead over Kim into the final round. On Sunday, she was hardly threatened, using birdies on the third and fourth holes to open up a two-stroke lead before picking up two more consecutive birdies to open the back nine -- holing a 25-foot putt on No. 10 and a 15-footer on No. 11. Despite her first bogey in 42 holes at No. 12 and then missing two short putts on No. 17 for another bogey, Lewis had built up enough of a cushion to cruise home with the largest margin of victory in the tournaments 26-year history. "I dont know what it is about this place," Lewis said. "Its just really special to me. Ive played some really good golf here, and its just mind-boggling to think I have 10 wins." Jennifer Johnson (72), Haeji Kang (69), Anna Nordqvist (70) and Gerina Piller (70) tied for third at 9 under. Johnson opened with a course-record 62 and followed with 70 for a spot in Sundays final pairing with Lewis and Kim. But the 22-year-old Californian had a double bogey and two bogeys on the back nine to fall out of contention. Kim had a run of three straight birdies on No. 9-11, but shot 3 over on the final seven holes, including a double bogey on 18. "I hadnt been in contention in a while so I kind of forgot what it was like having nerves," Kim said. "And it kind of showed on the last hole." Lewis smiled and pumped her fist to the crowd as she walked down the fairway at 18, relishing her new place atop the world ranking. Her brief stay as No. 1 last year was a rocky one, with Lewis admitting that she had trouble dealing with the extra obligations that came with the top spot. "With a good team of people around me," Lewis believes shes more prepared to handle those duties and be the face of the LPGA Tour. "The last time it was taken away from me in an off-week when we werent even playing, so Im definitely just not going to take it for granted and really enjoy it this time. Now I know all the extra things that come along with it. But Im ready for it this time." Karrie Webb, last years champion, tied for eighth after a 67. Third-ranked Lydia Ko bounced back from a second-round 75 to shoot 69 and finish at 1 under. Falcons Jerseys . Though the 26-year-old said he was able to participate, coach Dwane Casey kept Johnson out as a precaution. Justin Bethel Falcons Jersey . - The New York Rangers have momentum, a unified locker room and Henrik Lundqvist. http://www.thefaclonsshoponline.com/Customized/. Hes the same player he always was, only now his efforts are being rewarded. The rookie manager has made a habit of heaping praise on others when things are going well, and accepting criticism when they arent. But in the case of Hurtado, its what the coach is NOT saying that may be the secret to a superb run of form. Isaiah Oliver Falcons Jersey . The light-heavyweight champion and number one ranked pound-for-pound fighter in the world is on an 11-fight UFC winning streak, the longest in the history of the weight class. Garrett Grayson Falcons Jersey . Lynn was tied for 16th entering the fourth round, six shots behind leader Paul Waring. He started with two birdies and added three more on his last five holes at the Oceanico Victoria course for an 18-under total of 266.NEW YORK -- After sun reflecting off the ice delayed the first hockey game at Yankee Stadium, the New York Rangers and pinstriped goalie Henrik Lundqvist beat the New Jersey Devils 7-3 in snow and cold Sunday. Rick Nash scored for the fifth straight game, and the New York Rangers used a four-goal second period to take the lead for good. The Devils led 1-0 and 3-1 in the first, but New York got within one before intermission and then swarmed future Hall of Fame goalie Martin Brodeur. After Dominic Moore and Marc Staal had goals in the first for the Rangers, Mats Zuccarello scored two straight to put New York ahead for the first time. Carl Hagelin and Nash found the net, too, behind the beleaguered Brodeur, who angrily swatted the puck away after one of the tallies. Nash has seven goals in his streak and 18 this season. A day after the Los Angeles Kings and Anaheim Ducks played in 60-degree weather at Dodger Stadium, the NHL returned to conditions more fitting for hockey. Lundqvist, who sported stylish pinstriped pads for the occasion, stumbled through a difficult first but settled down and made 19 saves. He hadnt allowed more than two goals in his previous seven outings. The Devils took care of that in the first. Jaromir Jagr had two assists to excite the large number of New Jersey fans who made the trek to the Bronx for what was nominally a Devils home game. The teams played through the second period as the snow started and increased in intensity, not long after they were forced to wait around an extra hour to drop the pick because of bright sunshine that created a dangerous glare on the ice. The temperature was 24.9 degrees when the first puck dropped at 1:41 p.m. in front of a sellout crowd of 50,105. Yankee Stadiums second hockey game will take place on Wednesday night when the Rangers will again be the road team in a matchup with the New York Islanders. Zuccarello tied it 3-3 at 2:48 of the second when he redirected in a pass from John Moore, and put New York in front at the end of a three-on-one rush with 7:16 left. Benoit Pouliot chipped the puck ahead at centre ice to Derick Brassard, who sent a pass from the right side to Zuccarello for his 15th goal. Hagelin made it 5-3 just 1:09 later when he flipped a shot from the right circle that appeared to hit Devils defenceman Marek Zidlicky before getting through Brad Richards screen and by Brodeur.dddddddddddd. The Devils netminder was again victimized by an odd-man attack that Nash finished with 28.5 seconds left in the middle frame. Brodeur was serenaded with derisive chants of "Mar-ty ... Mar-ty" as Rangers fans in the stands made their voices heard. He watched the rest of the game from the bench, as Cory Schneider replaced him to start the third. Brodeur allowed six goals on 21 shots. Schneider gave up Derek Stepans penalty-shot goal with 9:54 remaining. The seven goals matched the Rangers season high. The Devils grabbed a 1-0 lead 5:36 in when Elias took a pass from Ryane Clowe at the Rangers blue line and came in alone. He snapped a shot that beat Lundqvist inside the left post. The early edge was short-lived as Moore tied it at 9:07 with his fourth goal. Moore got to a loose puck off a rebound of defenceman Anton Stralmans shot and flipped the puck into the net at the right post. But Elias struck again just 22 seconds into New Jerseys second power play, with help from Czech Republic Olympic teammate Jagr, and put the Devils back in front with 9:00 minutes left with his ninth goal. Jagr rushed the puck toward the net at the left post, and got Lundqvist to go down. But instead of shooting, Jagr found Elias driving to the net and fed him a perfect pass for a goal from the top of the crease. That pushed Jagr past former Pittsburgh Penguins teammate Mario Lemieux for 10th place in the NHL career assist list. Jagr had tied Lemieux on Friday against Washington with another two-assist performance. Jagr notched assist No. 1,035 when Zajac made it 3-1 with 3:53 left in the first. Mark Fayne fired a drive that struck Jagr in front and bounded toward Zajac, who got the puck in front of the crease and scored his eighth goal. The Rangers got back within one when Staal turned a faceoff win in the Devils zone into a score when his shot squeezed in between Brodeurs pads with 3:01 remaining. It was Staals third of the season. NOTES: Schneider is 5-1-2 with a 0.96 goals-against average and .961 save percentage in his last eight starts, dating to Dec. 28. Brodeur had played in only two of New Jerseys previous eight games. ... New Jersey had won two straight. New York snapped a two-game losing streak. NFL Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Discount Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Jerseys NFL China NFL Jerseys Wholesale ' ' '

nach oben springen

Aktion Deutsche Sprache, Hannover | Das Digitale Wörterbuch der deutschen Sprache des 20. Jh. | Deutsche Akademie für Sprache und Dichtung, Darmstadt | Deutsch-Netz.de, Lippstadt | Deutsche Sprachwelt, Erlangen | Die Seiten für Rechtschreibung | Forschungsgruppe Deutsche Sprache e.V., Aschaffenburg | Institut für Deutsche Sprache, Mannheim | Neue Fruchtbringende Gesellschaft zu Köthen/Anhalt e.V. | Sprachkreis Deutsch, Bern | Sprachpflege.info, Erlangen | Stiftung Deutsche Sprache e.V., Berlin | Verein Deutsche Sprache e.V., Dortmund | Verein für deutsche Rechtschreibung und Sprachpflege e.V., Schwaig bei Nürnberg | Woxikon | www.wortpatenschaft.de
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: motolobo
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4459 Themen und 8817 Beiträge.

Heute war 1 Mitglied Online :
motolobo

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor