Amir Khan does not think Floyd Mayweather will enter the octagon with Conor McGregor, but said he would be more than happy to. [

in F r e i s t i l 23.07.2018 08:58
von jokergreen0220 • 397 Beiträge | 15 Punkte

Amir Khan does not think Floyd Mayweather will enter the octagon with Conor McGregor, but said he would be more than happy to. Langston Galloway Knicks Jersey . A fight between Mayweather, one of the greats of boxing history, and UFC featherweight champion McGregor has been talked up in boxing and Mixed Martial Arts (MMA) circles.Khan was often on the other end of reports linking him with a fight against Mayweather, but that never materialised before the American retired with a perfect 49-0 record after he beat Andre Berto last September. He believes talk of Mayweather versus McGregor was little more than a publicity stunt but, at the age of 29, feels he still has time to develop himself into an MMA fighter.And Khan feels taking on the Irishman, who was a youth boxing champion before switching to MMA, would be the kind of fight the world wants to see.Speaking to flocombat.com, Khan, who was beaten by Saul Alvarez in May, said: I would definitely give it a go. Its something to learn, as well. Floyd Mayweather was linked with a clash against Khan before his retirement and McGregor since he hung up his gloves Im at that age where Im still learning, adapting and getting better. So I still have time under me as well. Im still a young lad and got loads left in me.It just depends on the weight category. But look, as a fighter, thats a fight I would take. McGregor is a massive name in MMA, and Im a big name in boxing, so globally, I think it would be a massive fight.Sometimes, you have to put friendship aside and you have to take it in the cage or in the ring. But yeah, if that fight comes up to me, Im not one to back away from it. Conor McGregor (left) punches Nate Diaz during UFC 196 With MMA, it seems quite easy to make fights that the fans want to see. I was chasing Mayweather for two years, and the fight never happened. The fans wanted to see it, but he didnt want it. So thats the difference between MMA and boxing.Even if I started to train MMA next year, Id only be 30 years old. I could stop and train for a full year and become a good MMA fighter. Its in our blood to fight. Ive been fighting all my life, so for me, I dont think itd be a problem for me to learn and switch over to the sport. Also See: Lesnar flagged over drug test Bisping turned down GSP fight Tracy McGrady Knicks Jersey .com) - Jimmie Johnson won Sundays AAA Texas 500 while championship contenders Jeff Gordon and Brad Keselowski as well as their teams were involved in a post-race fight on pit road after the two clashed in the closing laps at Texas Motor Speedway. Lance Stephenson Knicks Jersey .com) - Delon Wright scored 17 points and No. http://www.nbaknicksproshop.com/womens-patrick-ewing-basketball-jersey/ . The bout served as the headlining matchup of Saturdays "UFC Fight Night: Brown vs. Silva" event, which took place at U.S. Bank Arena in Cincinnati. It was Silva who looked well on his way to victory in the early going, delivering a pair of crushing kicks to the body that sent Brown crashing to the floor, doubled over in pain.DAVIE, Fla. -- The Miami Dolphins hired a new president to complete a trade of sorts with the San Diego Padres. Former Padres executive Tom Garfinkel was introduced Monday as president and chief executive officer of the Dolphins and their stadium. He succeeds Mike Dee, who coincidentally replaced Garfinkel in July as president and CEO of the Padres. "Coincidental is the right word," Garfinkel said at a news conference. "It just happened to be that was the case." Garfinkel will be responsible for the Dolphins business operations, including all budget responsibility. He will also lead stalled efforts to obtain public money for stadium upgrades. Dolphins owner Stephen Ross said Garfinkel was considered for the same job four years ago before Dee was hired. This time, Garfinkel finished first among a field of 75 candidates, including 13 who received interviews. "We were looking for someone who could think strategically, who is exceptionally bright, who is a proven leader," Ross said. "We found that man." Garfinkels primary assignment at the outset? "Putting people in the seats," Ross said. Miamis paid home attendance last year averaged 57,375, the lowest since 1980. Ross had to buy tens of thousands of unsold tickets to keep alive the Dolphins streak of no TV blackouts at home since 2000. Sales are up this season, but Ross said he is again prepared to buy any uunsold tickets. Tim Hardaway Jr. Knicks Jersey. "There will no blackouts this year," he said. Another priority for Garfinkel will be to find a way to pay for $350 million in stadium improvements that Ross says are badly needed. In May, the Florida Legislature turned down the Dolphins request for taxpayer help, and Ross said a new proposal will be formulated. "Im prepared to make my offer better," he said, "because I think the community needs it." General manager Jeff Ireland and coach Joe Philbin attended Garfinkels news conference. They will continue to oversee football operations, reporting directly to Ross. "First and foremost the Dolphins need to be about winning football," Garfinkel said. "Everyone in the organization, including me, is here to support that. Fans dont come out to see guys in suits and ties like me. They come out to see players competing to win, and thats where the focus needs to be for everybody in the organization." Garfinkel, 44, had been with the Padres since 2009. Before that, he was executive vice-president and chief operating officer of the Arizona Diamondbacks. He spent five years with Chip Ganassi Racing Teams as executive vice-president but has no NFL experience. "When I got out of college I thought, Boy, if I could get a job with an NFL team, that would be really special," Garfinkel said. "It took me 22 years." Jerseys NFL Cheap Wholesale Jerseys China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Camo Cheap NFL T-shirts Cheap NFL Black Jerseys Cheap Jerseys 2020 ' ' '

nach oben springen

Aktion Deutsche Sprache, Hannover | Das Digitale Wörterbuch der deutschen Sprache des 20. Jh. | Deutsche Akademie für Sprache und Dichtung, Darmstadt | Deutsch-Netz.de, Lippstadt | Deutsche Sprachwelt, Erlangen | Die Seiten für Rechtschreibung | Forschungsgruppe Deutsche Sprache e.V., Aschaffenburg | Institut für Deutsche Sprache, Mannheim | Neue Fruchtbringende Gesellschaft zu Köthen/Anhalt e.V. | Sprachkreis Deutsch, Bern | Sprachpflege.info, Erlangen | Stiftung Deutsche Sprache e.V., Berlin | Verein Deutsche Sprache e.V., Dortmund | Verein für deutsche Rechtschreibung und Sprachpflege e.V., Schwaig bei Nürnberg | Woxikon | www.wortpatenschaft.de
Besucher:

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: OlgaJeM.
Forenstatistiken:
Das Deutsche Sprachforum hat 15795 Themen und 20216 Beiträge.

Heute waren 10 Mitglieder anwesend:
alihair, chenyan94, Daniilbople, Martyoxisy, NataliaJeM, OlgaJeM, piterrise, rardTeall, xuezhiqian123, ylq

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor