ho has familiarity with the

in F r e i s t i l 31.07.2018 08:33
von jokergreen0220 • 397 Beiträge | 15 Punkte

DAYTONA BEACH, Fla. Kenny Britt Patriots Jersey . - From his perch atop Regan Smiths pit box, team owner Dale Earnhardt Jr. had a clear view of the Daytona International Speedway finish line. He thought he was about to watch Smith win as his driver pulled away from the pack on the final lap Friday night in the Nationwide Series race. Then Kasey Kahne came charging through the outside lane, pulled alongside Smith and nipped him at the finish line. No worries for Earnhardt: Kahne also was in one of JR Motorsports Chevrolets. "I was just glad that it was one of our cars when I saw somebody flying by on the top," Earnhardt said. "When I got a glimpse of it, I was happy to see it was (Kahne.) It was Kahnes first Nationwide victory since a 2007 win at Bristol while driving for Ray Evernham. He hoped to translate it into another victory Saturday night in the Sprint Cup Series as Kahne looks for his first win of the season. Kahne is the only driver of the four Hendrick Motorsports drivers yet to win this season. "This will carry. I havent won in a while. To win in anything is good," Kahne said. "When I first came into this series in 02, I struggled to pick up stock cars. Id go and race my sprint car and could still win in sprint car races and Id come back feeling like I could win. ... Id run 15th or 20th, but I still felt way better coming back into that race after running my sprint car. Any momentum is good momentum." Kahne was 12th on a restart with three laps to go when Chase Elliott, another JR Motorsports driver, sputtered at the front of the field when the race went to green. It stacked up traffic behind Elliott and triggered a four-car crash that halted the restart. Kahne manoeuvred his way through the accident and found himself eighth when the race resumed for a two-lap overtime sprint to the finish. He weaved his way through traffic, but didnt appear to be in the mix for a shot at the win as Smith pulled away from the pack. But as the field hurtled through the final turn, Kyle Larson jumped out of line and made it three-wide behind Smith. Kahne moved into the top lane and, using a push from Ryan Sieg, charged alongside Smith and beat him to the line by .021 seconds. "Everything I did tonight was wrong — I looked in my mirror and would be like Go and then decide not to and itd be the right move," Kahne said. "I didnt really do a whole lot right, but at the end, I got a big push from (Sieg) and was able to get by Regan there. Just had tons of momentum there coming off turn four and had a fast car." Smith couldnt offer a better last-lap strategy then the one he used. "If I go up any higher, we probably all wreck right there," Smith said. "I dont know how to do it any different. Ill have to study the tape and see where I messed up. I had a pretty good sized gap, but at that point you cant crack the throttle or drag the brake. I lost just enough momentum that it didnt quite work out." It was the sixth win this season for JR Motorsports, and second consecutive following Kevin Harvicks victory last week at Kentucky. "It feels good to win. These guys have won five times already this year, so its nice to get one. It was a fun race." Smith, one of JR Motorsports two full-time drivers, wound up second in his return to Daytona following his victory in Februarys season-opener. Despite the defeat, Smith reclaimed the series points lead from Elliott Sadler. "Its kind of bittersweet," Smith said. "Im disappointed for the team, Im disappointed for my guys, and selfishly Im disappointed. But, for JR Motorsports, Im happy. A 1-2 finish is great. Its kind of a weird mix of emotions right now. "Im happy for the company and frustrated for the 7 team." Earnhardt was thrilled with the 1-2 finish and the sixth win for his company. "Im proud of the company and what theyve been able to accomplish this year. Sieg was a career-best third. "It was a win for us," Sieg said. "Hopefully it will bring some more sponsors. It would be nice to have a full-time sponsor, hopefully we turned some eyes." The performance earned huge praise from Earnhardt, who said he spent time watching Sieg race during last months race at Dover. "He impressed the hell out of me. I had not really paid a ton of attention to him prior to that, and I know those guys run on a shoestring (budget), but he had a couple of runs during the race at Dover that were better than anyone outside the top-five," Earnhardt said. "Its great to see him run well because I think he does a lot with very little." Ryan Reed finished a career-best fourth and was followed by Larson, Joey Logano and Darrell Wallace Jr. The top 10 was rounded out by Jeremy Clements, Trevor Bayne and Mike Wallace. New England Patriots Jerseys . Nat Borchers headed in the sole goal in the 54th minute, getting on the end of a Kyle Beckerman free kick. The defeat cost Sporting top spot in the Eastern Conference. Even a draw would have moved the Kansas City club above Columbus. Jordan Matthews Patriots Jersey . The Spanish champions decision not to sign a defender during the January transfer window may have backfired after Valencia took advantage of a lethargic, uninspired effort by its hosts at the Camp Nou, where former Spain coach Luis Aragones -- who previously coached the Catalan side -- was honoured after his death on Saturday. http://www.patriotsfootballfansonline.com/Black-Trent-Brown-Patriots-Jersey.html?cat=1034 . Riethers apparent stamp on Manchester United midfielder Adnan Januzaj during Saturdays Premier League match at Craven Cottage was missed by the match officials. A three-man panel of former referees reviewed the incident and all agreed that it was a sending-off offence.SAN FRANCISCO - Jonathan Martin is back on the Stanford campus hanging out and working out with old college pals turned successful pros, Andrew Luck and Richard Sherman. He has returned to his Bay Area comfort zone, far from South Florida and his short-lived, tumultuous tenure with the Dolphins. Now, hes here to stay. Martin is the newest member of the San Francisco 49ers, and hes thrilled for a fresh start to keep playing football. And for anyone who questions why the offensive lineman couldnt tough things out through a bullying scandal in Miami, hes unconcerned. "You could say this or that could have gone differently. Hindsight is 20-20," Martin said Thursday upon passing a physical. "My focus is 100 per cent on the future, moving forward." In recent months, Martin has learned to ignore all the negative chatter and surround himself with those who have been so supportive along the way. Already, starting 49ers offensive linemen Joe Staley and Anthony Davis have reached out. "I can tell already that Im going to get along just great with those guys," Martin said. "Ive felt a warm welcome from the entire 49ers community, fan base, coaching staff, everybody. Im just looking forward to the future and getting back to playing football." Martins trade from the Dolphins to the Niners became official Thursday. It reunites him with his college coach, Jim Harbaugh. The teams first announced the move Tuesday night for Martin, who left the Dolphins last fall after accusing teammate Richie Incognito of bullying in a scandal that overshadowed the franchises 8-8 season. An investigation for the NFL determined last month that Incognito and two other offensive linemen engaged in persistent harassment of Martin, another offensive lineman and an assistant trainer. After Martins departure from the Dolphins in late October, he underwent counselling for emotional issues. Incognito was suspended for the final eight games. "Any time we acquire a player we give him a clean slate, along with every opportunity to demonstrate his value to our organization, both on the field and in the community," 49ers general manager Trent Baalke said. "It will be no different in Jonathans case. As a former Stanford student-athlete, we are very familiar with Jonathan and look forward to working with him." Harbaugh has supported Martin all along, from his early college days at Stanford to the offensive linemans departure from the Dolphins, and even in a formal NFL investigation into the situation in Miami. Harbaugh spoke publicly about Martin in November and referred to him as a &"personal friend. Cordarrelle Patterson Jersey. " "Hes a stand-up guy. It means a lot when somebody with that much credibility has your back," Martin said. "His enthusiasm is infectious. You can see it at every level of the organization. It rubs off on everybody. Just to be around a winning atmosphere, a coach thats focused on winning, its really the best situation I could have asked for." Now, these two will begin the process of getting Martin up to speed in a hurry this off-season. Harbaugh has said hes not concerned because it should be a smooth transition. Martin already knows many of the coaches who came from Stanford when Harbaugh was hired in January 2011. Harbaugh has credited Martin for being a "very intelligent football player" who has familiarity with the Niners system. Martin noted he never considered retiring, saying: "That didnt even cross my mind at any point. Im a football player, Ive been a football player my whole life." "The way Im approaching it, I have to earn my spot on this team, Im a new guy in the locker room," Martin said. "Its a blank slate for me. Im looking forward to revitalizing my career, getting back to playing. I want to do whatever I can to contribute to this O-line. Its one of the best O-lines in football already." The 24-year-old Martin wasnt expected to return to Miami, and owner Stephen Ross made it known in January that the 2012 second-round pick would likely be gone. The investigation found a pattern of harassment on the Dolphins, with Martin the primary target of vicious taunts and racist insults that occurred almost daily. The report said teammates threatened to rape Martins sister, called him a long list of slurs and bullied him for not being "black enough." Martin is black and Incognito is white. Now, Martin can truly move forward in a new jersey, and perhaps in a new number — even in a new stadium. The 49ers will play their first season in Levis Stadium at team headquarters this year. Martin said they have always had a great relationship, from the days Harbaugh recruited him to Stanford and coached him for three years with the Cardinal. "The goal for this transaction is a win-win," Harbaugh said. Martin, too, considers this a perfect fit, with the opportunity to chase a championship an added bonus. "Absolutely," Martin said. "I think it worked out great, once again playing for Coach Harbaugh, once again in the Bay Area. Playing for a winning franchise, a team thats had a lot of recent success. Hopefully Ill be able to contribute to further success with this team." Wholesale NFL Autographed Jerseys Wholesale NFL Autographed Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap Jerseys Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys 2019 Wholesale Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Aktion Deutsche Sprache, Hannover | Das Digitale Wörterbuch der deutschen Sprache des 20. Jh. | Deutsche Akademie für Sprache und Dichtung, Darmstadt | Deutsch-Netz.de, Lippstadt | Deutsche Sprachwelt, Erlangen | Die Seiten für Rechtschreibung | Forschungsgruppe Deutsche Sprache e.V., Aschaffenburg | Institut für Deutsche Sprache, Mannheim | Neue Fruchtbringende Gesellschaft zu Köthen/Anhalt e.V. | Sprachkreis Deutsch, Bern | Sprachpflege.info, Erlangen | Stiftung Deutsche Sprache e.V., Berlin | Verein Deutsche Sprache e.V., Dortmund | Verein für deutsche Rechtschreibung und Sprachpflege e.V., Schwaig bei Nürnberg | Woxikon | www.wortpatenschaft.de
Besucher:

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: frodure.
Forenstatistiken:
Das Deutsche Sprachforum hat 15872 Themen und 20294 Beiträge.

Heute waren 5 Mitglieder anwesend:
bilawreich, frodure, nostagoose, piterrise, RolandoMn

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor