who feel he’s mockin

in F r e i s t i l 17.08.2018 03:50
von huangjian123 • 751 Beiträge

Los Angeles Chargers defensive end Joey Bosa set an NFL record with 19 sacks in his first 20 career games.

He recorded at least 10 1/2 sacks in each of his first two seasons Marquis Haynes Color Rush Jersey , but Bosa and the Chargers insist the best is yet to come.

”I think there’s so much I have to work on that I have an idea in my head of what I want things to look like and how I want to be as a player, and I’m not anywhere near those things, but I know I’m making the right steps in that direction,” Bosa said Sunday.

Cornerback Casey Hayward has never been shy in sharing his belief that Bosa could become the best defender in football. It was only reinforced last season as Bosa’s pass rush skills helped contribute to Hayward intercepting four passes.

”Made my life a lot easier,” Hayward said. ”A couple of my picks last year came off Joey hitting the guy, wobbly ball, I take all of them.”

Entering his third season, the next step in Bosa’s development could come from a better understanding of coordinator Gus Bradley’s 4-3 defense. The Chargers were productive in 2017 while transitioning to Bradley’s system, finishing third in points per game allowed, tied for fifth in sacks, and sixth in takeaways. Those rankings could improve as the coaches, players and front office are more comfortable with what will allow the defense to succeed in this iteration.

The Chargers added depth in the draft, with Bosa praising defensive lineman Justin Jones and linebacker Uchenna Nwosu for their ability to get to the quarterback. The progression of second-year defensive end Isaac Rochell could result in Bosa staying fresh by allowing Bradley to rotate more. The 280-pound Bosa could play inside if Rochell is capable of creating pressure off the edge consistently Authentic Jason McCourty Jersey , allowing Bradley to use his most disruptive players together in obvious passing situations.

Bosa, who had 12 1/2 sacks last season as the bookend to Melvin Ingram, could cause more havoc if opponents cannot focus all their attention on stopping the two standout defensive ends.

”Joey can improve,” coach Anthony Lynn said. ”I don’t think he has reached his peak yet at all, and the better we get on that defensive line and create more one-on-one matchups, that’s going to help his success as well.”

But Bosa will never put a target on his individual production going into his season after recognizing that chasing personal goals often comes at the expense of both the individual and the team.

”If you want to get 15 sacks and you’re out there doing your own things to get sacks, more than likely you’re going to hurt the team and not get a sack rather than you just doing your job and you falling into one,” Bosa said. ”I’ve come to realize when I’m really out there trying to make a play like that, I do something wrong and they’ll break a run or whatever. But if I I stay within myself and the defense, it usually works out pretty well.”

Bosa’s zen mentality carries over to his offseason workouts. He stresses developing his overall athleticism rather than addressing any particular football technique. That regiment makes the first week of training camp something of a transition period, with Bosa joking he is focused on ”lining up right.”

Still, Hayward sees how Bosa approaches the game spilling over to the rest of the team. If Bosa can improve on his momentous initial returns, that bodes well for the Chargers as a whole.

”That’s definitely contagious. You see that Youth Jonathan Cooper Jersey , you want to work just as hard as he does,” Hayward said.

NOTES: Rookie tight end Austin Roberts tore his ACL on Saturday, Lynn said. . The Chargers will practice in full pads for the first time Monday.

The weather conditions will be suitably brutal. Like the Cleveland Browns’ season.

Despite temperatures forecast in the single digits, thousands of disillusioned fans are expected to attend a parade on Saturday to commemorate – and protest – the historically inept 0-16 season.

Nothing like some floats and frostbite.

The ”Perfect Season Parade” organizer Chris McNeil’s tongue-in-cheek tweet more than a year ago spawned a small uprising within Cleveland’s passionate fan base. He’s spent the past few days finalizing preparation for the parade. There will be a bus, RVs, an ambulance and hearse – to symbolically bury the season.

Fans will make a counter-clockwise ”no victory” lap around FirstEnergy Stadium to form a zero to match the team’s win total.

”There’s no turning back now,” said McNeil, who has been condemned and praised leading up to the parade.

A season-ticket holder, McNeil never wanted the parade to happen. The Browns, though, turned an intended joke into reality by becoming the second team in NFL history to lose 16 games in a season. In joining the 2008 Detroit Lions, Cleveland’s team has found a new low in nearly two decades of disgrace since returning as an expansion franchise in 1999.

The Browns were stumbling toward a 1-15 record in 2016 under first-year coach Hue Jackson. McNeil, who like other fans was basking in the aftermath of the Cavaliers winning the NBA title to end the city’s 52-year championship drought Cardinals Cheap Jerseys , posted a sarcastic message on Twitter about the Browns: ”This team deserves a parade.”

The sentiment created a stir on social media. Soon McNeil, better known as (at)Reflog-18 on Twitter, was obtaining a permit from the city to hold a parade. But it was canceled when the Browns finally won on Christmas Eve after 14 straight losses.

McNeil gave money raised to hold the event to the Cleveland Food Bank, a gift that reached nearly $50,000 after Browns owners Dee and Jimmy Haslam doubled the donation.

McNeil never considered the possibility of another parade, but when the Browns lost in Pittsburgh last Sunday, it became official.

He’s organized on the fly, hiring security, taking out insurance and renting portable bathrooms. McNeil set up a GoFundMe account to help cover expenses. Excedrin donated nearly $8,000, saying Browns fans didn’t need another headache after what they’ve endured.

As of Friday morning, the event’s Facebook page says 6,300 people have committed to attend and 20 Panthers Authentic Jerseys ,000 more are interested.

McNeil knows of fans flying from California. Area hotels have informed him that guests intend to attend the parade despite a weather forecast better suited for penguins and polar bears.

In recent weeks, McNeil has sensed the tone change from sarcastic to serious. Browns fans are demanding better.

”Some people are saying they want to turn this thing around,” he said. ”Others say they want to fire Hue Jackson or change ownership. Others just want to go down there and have a cathartic experience.”

The Browns haven’t impeded McNeil and understand this comes with the territory after going 1-31 in two years.

”We greatly appreciate the passion of all our fans and we apologize to them for not making 2017 an enjoyable season,” the Browns said in a statement. ”We certainly hear them and understand their frustration. Obviously, we want the same thing as our fans; winning results. We are committed to doing everything we can to improve and build them the type of team they most certainly deserve.”

McNeil is criticized by some who feel he’s mocking the Browns and only bringing more embarrassment to Cleveland, whose image was scarred for years by the city’s sports failures.

He argues his goal was to give fans a voice to reach the Haslams.

”People know we have been wronged by this organization and we deserve better and they know while it’s a tongue-in-cheek thing by calling it a parade, it really is a protest,” he said. ”We’re not out here saying we’re happy about 0-16. When I think of embarrassment, I think of a team that has won one game in two years.”

nach oben springen

Aktion Deutsche Sprache, Hannover | Das Digitale Wörterbuch der deutschen Sprache des 20. Jh. | Deutsche Akademie für Sprache und Dichtung, Darmstadt | Deutsch-Netz.de, Lippstadt | Deutsche Sprachwelt, Erlangen | Die Seiten für Rechtschreibung | Forschungsgruppe Deutsche Sprache e.V., Aschaffenburg | Institut für Deutsche Sprache, Mannheim | Neue Fruchtbringende Gesellschaft zu Köthen/Anhalt e.V. | Sprachkreis Deutsch, Bern | Sprachpflege.info, Erlangen | Stiftung Deutsche Sprache e.V., Berlin | Verein Deutsche Sprache e.V., Dortmund | Verein für deutsche Rechtschreibung und Sprachpflege e.V., Schwaig bei Nürnberg | Woxikon | www.wortpatenschaft.de
Besucher:

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: StokiraAerow.
Forenstatistiken:
Das Deutsche Sprachforum hat 14293 Themen und 18708 Beiträge.

Heute waren 9 Mitglieder anwesend:
acatenatoaust, bilawreich, bubViaps, caicai2017, HerbertMailt, shoesforus, StokiraAerow, taputlonn, xuezhiqian123

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor