re not sustainable. I believe they have to create mo

in F r e i s t i l 17.08.2018 04:47
von xuezhiqian123 • 2.598 Beiträge

RIO DE JANEIRO nike air max 270 ultramarine uk , Oct. 28 (Xinhua) -- Santos have announced the signing of a major sponsorship deal with Chinese technology firm Huawei.

The agreement, for un undisclosed sum, is valid until the end of 2014 with the option of an extension, the Brazilian club said on Tuesday.

"This is an important announcement because we are forming a partnership with one of the world's biggest technology companies," Santos president Odilio Rodrigues told a press conference.

Under terms of the deal, the Shenzhen-based firm will have its name and logo displayed on the front of Santos' shirt for both Copa do Brasil and Brazilian Serie A matches.

Santos marketing manager Fernando Montanha described as "enormous" the chances of signing an extension to the contract, which ends Santos' 20-month search for a major sponsor.

Huawei's Brazil president Jason Zhao said the company was drawn to Santos' rich tradition of producing iconic players like Pele and Neymar.

"Santos is a great city and the home of one of the world's biggest clubs," Zhao said.

The deal is expected to alleviate the financial strain on Santos, who posted a 2013 loss of 20 million US dollars.

"

RIO DE JANEIRO, Sept. 7 (Xinhua) - China's three-time Paralympic gold medalist table tennis player, Ma Lin, announced on Wednesday that, despite not having the best preparation, he will be going for gold at the 2016 Paralympics which will be officially inaugurated in Rio de Janeiro on Wednesday.

Before even starting to train for Rio 2016, the defending Paralympic champion from Heilongjiang had to recover from a knee injury sustained after the World Championships in 2014.

""While I was recovering (in 2015), I ate a lot of food to get the nutrition I needed to properly recover, and I couldn't move, work out and train as much as I used to,"" Ma told the International Paralympic Committee's (IPC) Media Center.

Once his knee had recovered Lin had to concentrate on losing all the weight he had previously put on.

""In preparation for the Rio Paralympics, I've had to lose the 45 pounds that I gained during recovery. As a result. I'm also at a better place psychologically,"" Ma told the IPC.

These will be Ma's third Paralympic Games since making his debut at Beijing 2008 and he feels that he now sees the Games differently.

""It (Beijing 2008) was my first time. I was nervous and there was a lot of pressure, but it was different. Back then, I was taking charge, I was attacking,"" said the 26-year-old table tennis veteran.

""I wanted to make a name for myself, so I put pressure on myself. This time, the expectations and the pressure to perform well are coming from outside,"" added Ma.

Upon winning gold at London 2012 in both the men's singles class 9 and team events, Ma said he feels even more pressure now than he did before because back in 2012 he told himself that if he didn't play well there would always be the next Games. However, these are now the ""next Games.""

Ma also spoke to IPC about this year's Chinese team in general.

""We have a longstanding tradition of dominating the sport, so the national team can pride itself on its great technique and training programs in both Olympic and Paralympic table tennis,"" said Ma.

""Compared to other countries, our training is more strategic and focuses on little details that end up going a long way. That usually gives us more speed than competitors from other countries. On the other hand, we might come up short in strength compared to the Europeans,"" added the Paralympic athlete.

""We will see if the hard work pays off in Rio. Sometimes, winning also has to do with luck,"" said Ma.

Para table tennis will kick off from Sept. 8 to 17 at the Riocentro - Pavilion 3 with the men's class 9 singles final scheduled to take place on Sept. 11. Enditem

"

LIMA, July 26 (Xinhua) -- Peru's president-elect Pedro Pablo Kuczynski will have to tackle the challenges of poverty, sluggish economy and rising crime, an economist said here on Tuesday.

"His first challenge is to reduce poverty," Maria Isabel Osterloh from Peru's Economic Research Institute told Xinhua two days before Kuczynski takes office on Thursday.

"During his campaign, many of those supporting Kuczynski were from the southern region, where a great number of people are living in poverty," noted Osterloh.

Some 7 million Peruvians, making up 25 percent of the entire population, live in poverty, according to official figures.

Social programs put in place by the outgoing government of President Ollanta Humala have failed to solve the fundamental problem, said Osterloh.

"Social programs can mitigate poverty, and perhaps reduce it, but they are not sustainable. I believe they have to create more jobs for the population," she said.

"The second challenge is economic growth, keeping in mind that we are going to grow about 3.7 percent," less than the average 5 to 6 percent growth Peru has seen in recent years, as a result of a lower demand for exports, she added.

Alfredo Thorne, Kuczynski's nominated economy minister, said he is concerned about the size of Peru's informal economy, taking up 70 percent of the entire workforce.

Kuczynski's campaign pledges and his experiences in the private sector -- working for international investment banks and a mining company, as well as the World Bank -- have raised hopes he can help jump-start the economy, said Osterloh.

However, promising to cut red tape to help boost economy, Kuczynski will have to face a political opposition that holds an absolute majority in Congress, said the economist.

The Popular Force party, though defeated in the election, could throw a wrench in the new administration's national plans for the 2016-2021 period.

Kuczynski has to seek a pollical coalition, said the. Cheap Falcons Jerseys Cheap Cowboys Jerseys Cheap Colts Jerseys Wholesale Chiefs Jerseys Cheap Arizona Cardinals Jerseys Wholesale Broncos Jerseys Wholesale Bills Jerseys Wholesale Bengals Jerseys Wholesale Chicago Bears Jerseys Wholesale Minnesota Vikings Jerseys

nach oben springen

Aktion Deutsche Sprache, Hannover | Das Digitale Wörterbuch der deutschen Sprache des 20. Jh. | Deutsche Akademie für Sprache und Dichtung, Darmstadt | Deutsch-Netz.de, Lippstadt | Deutsche Sprachwelt, Erlangen | Die Seiten für Rechtschreibung | Forschungsgruppe Deutsche Sprache e.V., Aschaffenburg | Institut für Deutsche Sprache, Mannheim | Neue Fruchtbringende Gesellschaft zu Köthen/Anhalt e.V. | Sprachkreis Deutsch, Bern | Sprachpflege.info, Erlangen | Stiftung Deutsche Sprache e.V., Berlin | Verein Deutsche Sprache e.V., Dortmund | Verein für deutsche Rechtschreibung und Sprachpflege e.V., Schwaig bei Nürnberg | Woxikon | www.wortpatenschaft.de
Besucher:

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: RickyKat.
Forenstatistiken:
Das Deutsche Sprachforum hat 14348 Themen und 18764 Beiträge.

Heute waren 11 Mitglieder anwesend:
alisawhite123, bilawreich, bubViaps, goldengooseits, Josephcoors, Miltozurirm, morganzy4, obmenniks, RickyKat, shoesforus, xuezhiqian123

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor