Rush Jersey

in Deutsch in Medien und Literatur 23.08.2018 04:52
von hongwei28 • 476 Beiträge

鈥?For the first time in 14 years Nate Solder Jersey Giants , the Rams will have a winning season.And maybe much more.Jared Goff passed for two touchdowns, Los Angeles took advantage of two early interceptions thrown by Blaine Gabbert, and the Rams solidified their grip on first place in the NFC West with a 32-16 victory over the Arizona Cardinals on Sunday.The Rams (9-3) won for the sixth time in seven games to clinch their first winning season since 2003, when they were in St. Louis.“Long time and very cool,” Goff said, “but no means are we finished.”They took the season series with the Cardinals for only the second time in the last 14 years and first since 2012.The Rams had routed the Cardinals in London 33-0 on Oct. 22 and were in the lead almost from the start of this one. Gabbert’s interceptions helped Los Angeles score 16 early points, including Alec Ogletree’s 41-yard interception return for a touchdown, and the Rams led the rest of the way.The Cardinals (5-7) cut the lead to 16-13 in the second quarter and were down 19-13 at the break.The Rams added an 11-yard touchdown pass from Goff to Sammy Watkins in the third quarter and got a blocked field goal from Michael Brockers in the fourth, when Arizona could have cut the lead to seven.With Adrian Peterson sitting out with a neck injury, and despite playing with cracked ribs, Kerwynn Williams carried 16 times for 97 yards, three shy of his career best.“Knowing Kerwynn, he was going to give us everything he had all day,” Arizona coach Bruce Arians said. “… He was a sparkplug to get us back in the game.”Goff was 21 of 31 for 220 yards with one interception. Todd Gurley carried 19 times for 74 yards and caught six passes for 84 yards.“I thought we kind of battled through Authentic Jeff Locke Jersey ,” first-year coach Sean McVay said. “It wasn’t always perfect, especially offensively.”Gabbert, in his third game since taking over as Cardinals starter, completed 18 of 32 passes for 221 yards and a touchdown. Larry Fitzgerald caught 10 passes for 98 yards and a score.Arizona, entering the game last in the NFL in rushing, gained 56 yards in eight plays on the ground in a drive capped by Elijhaa Penny’s 2-yard touchdown run to cut the lead to 16-7.After a three-and-out by the Rams, Williams’ 25-yard run started a six-play, 70-yard TD drive that culminated with Gabbert’s 15-yard touchdown pass to Fitzgerald. The conversion kick was blocked and Arizona was down 16-13 with 3:25 play.The Cardinals barely kept Los Angeles out the end zone on the Rams’ final drive and Zuerlein’s 20-yard field goal put LA up 19-13 at the break.The Rams opened the game right where they left off in that blowout win in London. They got a 56-yard field goal from Zuerlein on the game’s first possession and, on Arizona’s first play from scrimmage, Gabbert’s deep pass was intercepted by Lamarcus Joyner and returned 46 yards to the Cardinals 23. Seven plays later, on fourth-and-goal from the 1, Goff threw to Gerald Everett for the touchdown. Zuerlein missed the extra point and it was 9-0.Ogletree intercepted Gabbert’s pass near the line of scrimmage and returned it 41 yards for the touchdown, flipping head-over-heels into the end zone, to make it 16-0 later in the first quarter.“I saw him kind of fumble the ball and then he actually threw it Authentic Fred Warner Jersey ,” Ogletree said. “I was able to jump up, kind of tip it to myself and catch it. I looked around and saw the open area and took off running and was able to outrun the lineman.”SPECIAL RAMSThe Rams were terrific on special teams with a blocked field goal and a blocked extra point.In the third quarter, Johnny Hekker punted 70 yards from the Rams 9-yard line. After a three-and-out by Arizona, Pharoh Cooper returned a punt 30 yards to help set up Goff’s TD pass to Watkins.FITZGERALD MOVES UPFitzgerald moved ahead of Isaac Bruce for fourth in NFL career yards receiving with 15,267. He needs 26 yards to pass Randy Moss into third. Fitzgerald is third in career receptions (1,207).During the game, he joined Jerry Rice and Tony Gonzalez as the only players to top 1,200 career receptions.INJURIESOgletree left the game in the first half with a hyperextended left elbow and did not return.“For the record, it didn’t happen on the touchdown (flip),” he said.UP NEXTRams: home against Philadelphia on Sunday.Cardinals: host Tennessee on Sunday. Not even the signing of free agent Case Keenum could keep the Broncos from staging yet another quarterback competition this offseason.

This time it's a battle for the backup job.

After bypassing a quarterback in a draft that was deep on passing prospects, general manager John Elway declared that Paxton Lynch and Chad Kelly would duke it out for the No. 2 job.

That served as a vote of confidence in Lynch, his 2016 first-round pick who hasn't been able to win the starting job, and a golden opportunity for Kelly, "Mr. Irrelevant" in 2017 as the last player picked in the draft.

"With Paxton Youth Pernell McPhee Jersey , we still think he is young. We are not kicking him to the curb. He can still develop. When we drafted him two years ago, we knew it was going to take some time," Elway said. "Paxton is going to compete with Chad for that backup spot. We are not going to bring another one in for OTAs."

That marked the first time Elway had publicly mentioned Kelly as having a chance to win a roster spot a year after missing his entire rookie season while recovering from wrist and knee surgeries.

"I thought of it as, OK, perfect, I can get more reps," Kelly said Saturday after serving as the only quarterback during a 90-minute walkthrough that capped the Broncos' three-day rookie orientation. "I just look at it as another opportunity to get better each and every day and each and every rep."

Kelly's offseason work habits have resulted in a reshaped body.

Kelly said "eating a lot of spinach and chicken paid off instead of fried food. ... I came here and knew I needed to move around and get back to my old playing weight back in early college and high school. So, I'm kind of feeling I can move around and so some things with my legs but also be powerful in throwing the ball."

Kelly has impressed both on and off the field.

"Well, I've been proud of Chad overall," coach Vance Joseph said. "I mean, he's been here every day. He's worked his butt off. And he's changed his body. Last year he was a little tubby kid. He is really lean now. He's eating right. He's working hard. He's definitely put the work in.

"And he's throwing the ball really well right now."

So much so that bare hands are a bad idea for receivers, suggested tight end Jake Butt.

"He can rip that thing now," said Butt, who also sat out his rookie season. "You've definitely got to wear gloves. He'll be spinning that bad boy pretty tough. He's learning the offense Cheap Justin Reid Jersey , he's taking leadership, he's doing a great job."

Joseph insisted Lynch was handling himself fine, too.

In March, the Broncos declared Keenum the starter as soon as he signed. In April, they said Lynch would have to beat out Kelly for the backup job.

"I think Paxton's done a good job, also," Joseph said. "I think for Paxton and for our football team, it's been a weight off all of our backs to have a starting quarterback and have everyone's role defined from Day 1."

He said that allows Lynch to "relax and get better each day and not worry about a competition."

Joseph suggested Lynch could learn how to handle adversity from Keenum.

"Case has been through some ups and downs throughout his career. So, he can learn from Case on how to handle those things," Joseph said. "And it takes time to be an NFL quarterback. And you would hope with Case being here, he can sit back and relax and get better as a quarterback and not worry about being the guy right now and just compete to be our backup."

nach oben springen

Aktion Deutsche Sprache, Hannover | Das Digitale Wörterbuch der deutschen Sprache des 20. Jh. | Deutsche Akademie für Sprache und Dichtung, Darmstadt | Deutsch-Netz.de, Lippstadt | Deutsche Sprachwelt, Erlangen | Die Seiten für Rechtschreibung | Forschungsgruppe Deutsche Sprache e.V., Aschaffenburg | Institut für Deutsche Sprache, Mannheim | Neue Fruchtbringende Gesellschaft zu Köthen/Anhalt e.V. | Sprachkreis Deutsch, Bern | Sprachpflege.info, Erlangen | Stiftung Deutsche Sprache e.V., Berlin | Verein Deutsche Sprache e.V., Dortmund | Verein für deutsche Rechtschreibung und Sprachpflege e.V., Schwaig bei Nürnberg | Woxikon | www.wortpatenschaft.de
Besucher:

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: DonaldAlelf.
Forenstatistiken:
Das Deutsche Sprachforum hat 15890 Themen und 20312 Beiträge.

Heute waren 11 Mitglieder anwesend:
caicai2017, chenyan94, DonaldAlelf, JeromeInake, JosephDot, MartinDex, piterrise, reginaax60, RolandoMn, xuezhiqian123, z2ugame

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor