wns are likely to take a qu

in Deutsch in Medien und Literatur 28.08.2018 03:23
von huangjian123 • 751 Beiträge

Former Browns wide receiver Mohamed Massaquoi has divulged that he lost most of his left hand in an all-terrain vehicle crash last April.

Massaquoi Anthony Miller Jersey Bears , who starred at Georgia before he was drafted by Cleveland in the second round in 2009, revealed his prosthetic and details of his misfortune in a video posted Monday on The Players Tribune.

Massaquoi was riding ATVs with friends when he said he took a turn too sharply and crashed. The 31-year-old said it felt as if an explosion had gone off in his hand, and he was initially unaware of the severity of his injury.

"What I'm seeing and what my friends are seeing are completely different," he said, giving the first public description of his life-changing ordeal. "They're seeing what actually happened. I'm seeing what I think happened. I'm thinking that I just broke my hand. My friend, on the other hand, thinks my hand just went through a meat grinder or something like that. Meanwhile you can see the panic and the fear in everybody."

Massaquoi said he was flown by helicopter to a hospital, where doctors initially tried to save his hand. However Adidas Vincent Trocheck Jersey , after it didn't heal as hoped, four fingers were amputated. His thumb was spared.

He has battled denial and fear during his recovery.

"It gives you a perspective of how precious life is," he said. "How fast things can change. You go from joy-riding to getting in a helicopter to find out that your hand's going to be amputated."

Massaquoi, who spent four years with the Browns and has been out of football since, credited his family and friends for helping him come to terms with the injury.

Danny Shelton always ended his interviews with a smile and saying, "Go Browns!"

It was the Browns turn to say, "Go Danny!"

New Cleveland general manager John Dorsey continued to wheel and deal on Saturday by agreeing to send Shelton, a former first-round draft pick Martavis Bryant Color Rush Jersey , to the New England Patriots for a third-round pick in 2019, a person familiar with the deal told The Associated Press.

Dorsey, who struck three major deals Friday, also sent a 2018 fifth-round pick to the Patriots, said the person who spoke on condition of anonymity because teams can't finalize trades until the new league year begins Wednesday.

Shelton is the latest first-round draft pick to be dumped by the Browns, whose inability to choose good players in recent years is at the heart of the team's woeful record. Cleveland went 0-16 last season and is an embarrassing 4-44 in the past three seasons.

Since 2010, the Browns have selected 13 players in the first round, and only four remain with the team.

Shelton was selected with the No. 12 overall pick in 2015. The 6-foot-2 Youth Cincinnati Bengals Jerseys , 335-pounder, who starred in college at Washington, started 45 of 46 games in three seasons with Cleveland and the team seemed pleased with his progress against the run.

But he didn't make as many big plays as the team hoped and Shelton played out of position last season when Cleveland switched from a 3-4 defensive scheme to a 4-3 front and he was no longer playing over the center.

Shelton's departure may give more playing time to Larry Ogunjobi, a third-round pick last year who made one start and finished with 32 tackles and a sack in 14 games.

Dorsey's remake of the Browns isn't over.

On Friday, he sent shockwaves across the NFL with three major deals, acquiring quarterback Tyrod Taylor from Buffalo, wide receiver Jarvis Landry from Miami and cornerback Damarious Randall from Green Bay. He also traded quarterback DeShone Kizer to the Packers, a move that could impact the Browns' plans in free agency and the upcoming draft.

Dorsey had been expected to target a veteran quarterback in free agency Colts Game Jerseys , but Taylor's arrival could change that unless Cleveland wants to bring in another experienced player to compete for the job. Either way, the Browns are likely to take a quarterback with the No. 1 overall pick in this year's draft.

Dorsey's whirlwind of deals over the past two days may have been prompted by a concern that free agents would be afraid to sign with the Browns because of the team's struggles and constant turnover.

And while Dorsey has parted with three draft picks in the past two days, he has added talent without touching any of the five picks Cleveland has in the first two rounds this year.

nach oben springen

Aktion Deutsche Sprache, Hannover | Das Digitale Wörterbuch der deutschen Sprache des 20. Jh. | Deutsche Akademie für Sprache und Dichtung, Darmstadt | Deutsch-Netz.de, Lippstadt | Deutsche Sprachwelt, Erlangen | Die Seiten für Rechtschreibung | Forschungsgruppe Deutsche Sprache e.V., Aschaffenburg | Institut für Deutsche Sprache, Mannheim | Neue Fruchtbringende Gesellschaft zu Köthen/Anhalt e.V. | Sprachkreis Deutsch, Bern | Sprachpflege.info, Erlangen | Stiftung Deutsche Sprache e.V., Berlin | Verein Deutsche Sprache e.V., Dortmund | Verein für deutsche Rechtschreibung und Sprachpflege e.V., Schwaig bei Nürnberg | Woxikon | www.wortpatenschaft.de
Besucher:

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: ZacharyDen.
Forenstatistiken:
Das Deutsche Sprachforum hat 15841 Themen und 20262 Beiträge.

Heute waren 7 Mitglieder anwesend:
bilawreich, chenyan94, piterrise, saleggshoes, xuezhiqian123, ZacharyDen, zhangzk

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor