late October after a food deliv

in F r e i s t i l 30.08.2018 07:50
von huangjian123 • 751 Beiträge

The New Orleans Saints have signed veteran running back Shane Vereen in a move that could help the club respond to Mark Ingram's early season suspension.

Vereen Youth Justin Reid Jersey , whose signing was announced by the club on Wednesday, has served as a runner and receiver with New England and the New York Giants during seven NFL seasons.

He gained 838 yards from scrimmage and scored five touchdowns for the Patriots' 2014 squad that won the Super Bowl.

Last season with the Giants, Vereen rushed for 164 yards and caught 44 passes for 253 yards.

Ingram Tampa Bay Buccaneers Jerseys Womens , who was New Orleans' leading rusher last season, has been suspended four games for use of a banned substance.

The Saints also signed veteran running back Terrance West this summer.

Meanwhile, New Orleans has waived running back Daniel Lasco Authentic Mike Napoli Jersey , who finished last season on injured reserve because of a bulging disk.

Oakland Athletics catcher Bruce Maxwell says he no longer will kneel for the national anthem as he did last season as a rookie, when he became the first major leaguer to do so following the lead of many NFL players.

He spoke Tuesday as the A's pitchers and catchers reported to spring training in the desert and opted to also put out a statement to keep his thoughts concise and clear.

He says "the purpose of the gesture was to raise awareness about social issues affecting our country, and while I'm looking forward to a society that is inclusive Youth Rasheem Green Jersey , empathetic and a welcoming place, I will not continue the symbolic gesture of taking a knee during our national anthem this season."

Maxwell was arrested in Arizona in late October after a food delivery person alleged he pointed a gun at her. The A's plan to start him at catcher despite the off-field issues.

Maxwell says "taking a knee during the national anthem last season was not a decision I made lightly. As a member of a military family, I respect the sacrifices of the men and women who served and continue to serve our country."

The 27-year-old hit .237 with three home runs and 22 RBIs in 76 games last season.

nach oben springen

Aktion Deutsche Sprache, Hannover | Das Digitale Wörterbuch der deutschen Sprache des 20. Jh. | Deutsche Akademie für Sprache und Dichtung, Darmstadt | Deutsch-Netz.de, Lippstadt | Deutsche Sprachwelt, Erlangen | Die Seiten für Rechtschreibung | Forschungsgruppe Deutsche Sprache e.V., Aschaffenburg | Institut für Deutsche Sprache, Mannheim | Neue Fruchtbringende Gesellschaft zu Köthen/Anhalt e.V. | Sprachkreis Deutsch, Bern | Sprachpflege.info, Erlangen | Stiftung Deutsche Sprache e.V., Berlin | Verein Deutsche Sprache e.V., Dortmund | Verein für deutsche Rechtschreibung und Sprachpflege e.V., Schwaig bei Nürnberg | Woxikon | www.wortpatenschaft.de
Besucher:

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: ZacharyDen.
Forenstatistiken:
Das Deutsche Sprachforum hat 15841 Themen und 20262 Beiträge.

Heute waren 7 Mitglieder anwesend:
bilawreich, chenyan94, piterrise, saleggshoes, xuezhiqian123, ZacharyDen, zhangzk

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor