minority interest in the team.

in Deutsch in Medien und Literatur 30.08.2018 08:33
von officialsbaseball • 303 Beiträge

The previous owners of the St. Louis Blues plan to sell their remaining minority interest in the team.

St. Louis Blues Chairman Tom Stillman said Thursday that Sports Capital Holdings will soon market the minority stake it has held since 2012. SCH is the holding company for the previous Blues ownership group and selling the minority interest means SCH will no longer have any financial interest in the team.

Stillman currently controls the current ownership group Bills Josh Allen Jersey , which bought the Blues in 2012.

He stressed that the Blues are not for sale, only the minority interest. He says the Blues will remain in local hands and no operational changes are expected.

The Blues and the National Hockey League must approve the sale of the minority share.

Eagles punter Donnie Jones has retired after 14 seasons in the NFL.

Jones made the announcement on Tuesday.

Jones played for Seattle Carlos Baerga Jersey , Miami, St. Louis and Houston before joining Philadelphia in 2013. He set the record for most regular-season games played by an Eagles punter (80). He finishes his career with the third-longest consecutive-games-played streak (208) behind only Texans punter Shane Lechler (254) and Cowboys tight end Jason Witten (235).

"Although I am retiring Authentic DaeSean Hamilton Jersey , I will always be an Eagle and will forever have a special place in my heart for the city of Philadelphia," Jones said.

"It is a great honor to be a part of the first Super Bowl championship team in Eagles history and there is no better way to finish my career."

nach oben springen

Aktion Deutsche Sprache, Hannover | Das Digitale Wörterbuch der deutschen Sprache des 20. Jh. | Deutsche Akademie für Sprache und Dichtung, Darmstadt | Deutsch-Netz.de, Lippstadt | Deutsche Sprachwelt, Erlangen | Die Seiten für Rechtschreibung | Forschungsgruppe Deutsche Sprache e.V., Aschaffenburg | Institut für Deutsche Sprache, Mannheim | Neue Fruchtbringende Gesellschaft zu Köthen/Anhalt e.V. | Sprachkreis Deutsch, Bern | Sprachpflege.info, Erlangen | Stiftung Deutsche Sprache e.V., Berlin | Verein Deutsche Sprache e.V., Dortmund | Verein für deutsche Rechtschreibung und Sprachpflege e.V., Schwaig bei Nürnberg | Woxikon | www.wortpatenschaft.de
Besucher:

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: prom-electric.ru LOF01.
Forenstatistiken:
Das Deutsche Sprachforum hat 15932 Themen und 20356 Beiträge.

Heute war 1 Mitglied anwesend :
piterrise

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor