Hello everyone, I should be more obedient

in F r e i s t i l 31.08.2018 04:34
von ylq • 43 Beiträge

Hello everyone, I should be more obedient, I like cyan, and cyan in my heart symbolizes freedom Newport Cigarettes, happiness and love. When I am angry, I won��t be furious and I will only face it with emember once again, my desk and other classmates had a conflict. My desk fell down on my bag. My bag was pressed by him. I was very angry and picked up his pencil bag desperately Marlboro Cigarettes. Throw it to the ground, all of a sudden, pencils, pens, rulers flying all over the ! I sometimes lose my temper, but most of the time will be very obedient and obedient. Are you willing to be my friend?o say what kind of person I am, this is really hard to say, my character is a kind of "diversified"n front, a ponytail or two scorpions, my eyes are like a small grape, and I smile likea group dance. Our class was "honored" to be drawn, and was preparing to participate in the city competition after half a month Cigarettes Cheaper. Other classes, students of other grades envy us, but we envy them, because the group dance requires boys and girls to handle Carton Of Cigarettes, girls and boys handle! Before the game, everyone was so nervous that they didn't know how to say it. Some hands cling to prayers and hope to jump well; some draw crosses on the chest, and the look is really like an arrow; some draw circles on the ground, saying why we should choose our class... Only I am their "alternative", A person is there to tell them jokes and tease them, as if nothing is wrong. "Teacher: Why didn't the homework do it? My classmate: It's too cold today, my dad used my homework to get warm." "Xiaoming, I have to test the nest tomorrow, but I watch TV at night. Xiaoming mother is worried. Q: Have you read the book? I have to take the exam tomorrow! Xiao Ming will answer quickly: Mom, I have finished reading. Xiao Ming��s mother is very happy to praise Xiao Ming: Hey, you must have a good test tomorrow! Xiao Ming cried. : Mom, I mean, 'Mom, I see, it��s finished.' Hahahaha, laughter echoed in the preparation field; everyone��s nervous expression suddenly went to the clouds. During the game, our movements are very relaxed! a stupid bird! Everyone doubts whether my IQ is particularly high. Actually not, I am still playing after class, and I still play at home, but I can��t be in class at school! The teacher left some homework and went to pick up the materials. Needless to say, the class is sure to become a vegetable market in a mess, but I am not affected by them and continue to do my questions. The teacher came to them before they stopped. Finally, the teacher also said that we performed well and rewarded us for watching a drama - "Old Red Armyirl Newport Cigarettes Coupons, how about! It��s an unexpected harvest with my friends!

nach oben springen

Aktion Deutsche Sprache, Hannover | Das Digitale Wörterbuch der deutschen Sprache des 20. Jh. | Deutsche Akademie für Sprache und Dichtung, Darmstadt | Deutsch-Netz.de, Lippstadt | Deutsche Sprachwelt, Erlangen | Die Seiten für Rechtschreibung | Forschungsgruppe Deutsche Sprache e.V., Aschaffenburg | Institut für Deutsche Sprache, Mannheim | Neue Fruchtbringende Gesellschaft zu Köthen/Anhalt e.V. | Sprachkreis Deutsch, Bern | Sprachpflege.info, Erlangen | Stiftung Deutsche Sprache e.V., Berlin | Verein Deutsche Sprache e.V., Dortmund | Verein für deutsche Rechtschreibung und Sprachpflege e.V., Schwaig bei Nürnberg | Woxikon | www.wortpatenschaft.de
Besucher:
1 Mitglied und 13 Gäste sind anwesend:
taputlonn

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: MichaelHer.
Forenstatistiken:
Das Deutsche Sprachforum hat 14323 Themen und 18738 Beiträge.

Heute waren 9 Mitglieder anwesend:
Davidmal, goldengooseits, Hollycycle, Maureenexhal, MichaelHer, Roccobix, taputlonn, Tommyjow, WesleyNut

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor