t now, but we have a really good ball c

in Deutsch in Medien und Literatur 07.09.2018 05:26
von huangjian123 • 751 Beiträge

Golden State guard Patrick McCaw has been cleared to do some modified shooting and on-court running following a frightening fall at Sacramento on March 31 when he lost feeling in his lower half and was taken out on a stretcher with a severely bruised lower back.

The team says the second-year pro was re-evaluated Thursday and will be examined by team medical staff again in four weeks.

McCaw is making ”steady functional progress” and will also work with the athletic training staff to keep building back his overall strength and conditioning.

McCaw drove the baseline and went down with a thud in the third quarter of a 112-96 win Deshaun Watson Jersey , hit in the lower body by Vince Carter.

McCaw lay still for about 10 minutes as the crowd quieted. Carter, who was given a Flagrant-1 foul, knelt nearby as medical personnel from both teams along with Warriors coach Steve Kerr rushed out to the baseline beneath Golden State’s basket.

McCaw has said he didn’t believe Carter intentionally injured him.

Infielder Tim Beckham has been activated from the disabled list by the last-place Baltimore Orioles, who finally have the starting lineup they anticipated when spring training started.

Beckham batted .179 with one homer and four RBIs in 23 games before going on the DL with a groin strain in April. After undergoing core surgery Taylor Moton Jersey , he missed two months.

”I don’t want to think about what was going on before the injury,” Beckham said Monday. ”I’m here now, I’m healthy and I’m ready to play some ball.”

Beckham said he had been playing with pain long before he was traded from Tampa Bay to Baltimore last July.

”It’s something I battled through for years,” he said. ”You have to play through injuries sometimes. That’s the situation I was in at Tampa.”

With Beckham back DeMarcus Ware Jersey , the Orioles started all their front-line players for the first time Monday night against Seattle. The lineup included Jonathan Schoop, Mark Trumbo and Colby Rasmus, all of whom have spent extensive time on the disabled list.

Baltimore began the day with a 23-53 record.

”It’s been a long (76) games, but I’m glad to see everybody back Dawuane Smoot Jersey ,” said first baseman Chris Davis, who recently sat out eight games in an effort to shake a lengthy slump. ”I’m glad to see everyone back.”

Beckham returns after playing in seven minor league games on his rehabilitation assignment.

”Our record doesn’t look good right now, but we have a really good ball club,” Beckham insisted. ”For everyone to be healthy and in the lineup tonight. It’s a good feeling.”

To make room for Beckham Kevin White Jersey , the Orioles optioned reliever Donnie Hart to Triple-A Norfolk and moved infielder Luis Sardinas (back strain) to the 60-day disabled list.

Womens Dante Pettis Jersey ,

nach oben springen

Aktion Deutsche Sprache, Hannover | Das Digitale Wörterbuch der deutschen Sprache des 20. Jh. | Deutsche Akademie für Sprache und Dichtung, Darmstadt | Deutsch-Netz.de, Lippstadt | Deutsche Sprachwelt, Erlangen | Die Seiten für Rechtschreibung | Forschungsgruppe Deutsche Sprache e.V., Aschaffenburg | Institut für Deutsche Sprache, Mannheim | Neue Fruchtbringende Gesellschaft zu Köthen/Anhalt e.V. | Sprachkreis Deutsch, Bern | Sprachpflege.info, Erlangen | Stiftung Deutsche Sprache e.V., Berlin | Verein Deutsche Sprache e.V., Dortmund | Verein für deutsche Rechtschreibung und Sprachpflege e.V., Schwaig bei Nürnberg | Woxikon | www.wortpatenschaft.de
Besucher
1 Mitglied und 4 Gäste sind Online:
panxing18

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: ilzevalentino
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 13909 Themen und 18319 Beiträge.

Heute waren 2 Mitglieder Online:
panxing18, xuezhiqian123

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor