Jackson said he

in Deutsch in Medien und Literatur 08.09.2018 05:35
von laiyongcai92 • 759 Beiträge

Adrian Peterson spends a lot of time in Houston and has made frequent mention of the Texans as a team he’d like to play for as he tries to find a place to continue his playing career in 2018.

Any move in that direction would likely impact Texans running back Lamar Miller‘s usage during the coming season Clayton Fejedelem Jersey , but Miller said during an appearance on NFL Network that he isn’t opposed to the idea of Peterson joining the club.

“I used to look up to聽Adrian Peterson聽growing up,” Miller said. 鈥淗e runs the ball hard. He鈥檚 a great running back. He’s been a great running back in this league for years. It would be good to have him join us, just his leadership, seeing the things he’s done in previous years Tavon Austin Jersey , that I feel like I could probably learn from him. It would聽help us out as a team.”

The Texans haven’t shown any signs of making a move for Peterson, who split last season between the Saints and Cardinals. He was part of a deep running back group with the Saints and showed little sign of being a fit for that kind of use before having a couple of strong pre-injury outings as the lead back in Arizona.

With Miller and the expected return of D'Onta Foreman from an Achilles injury, the Texans situation would seem to be closer to the one with the Saints so Miller may not be getting the chance to learn from Peterson this year.

Thursday night’s game between the Ravens and Bears was the first to be played since the NFL adopted new rules governing the use of helmets this offseason and the Ravens found themselves on the wrong side of three penalty flags for violating those rules.

Safety Bennett Jackson was penalized in the fourth quarter for a tackle, but said after the game that he doesn’t think he dropped or led with his helmet when making the play. Jackson also said that he believes the flags on Thursday night may have been designed to raise awareness more than anything else.

“I feel like they’re trying to harp on it a lot more in preseason Zach Zenner Jersey , so they’re going to throw flags even on times when it’s not necessarily head to head, just to make people aware of it,” Jackson said, via ESPN.com. “I spoke to the ref. He even said Mark Walton Jersey , ‘Hey, it’s preseason, we got to throw the flag.'”

Jackson said he doesn’t think the calls will be made as much in the regular season, but admitted he has no idea if that’s true or not. He’s not alone in that lack of certainty and enforcement of the rules will be a leading storyline as the 2018 season gets underway.

Authentic Womens Kenny Young Jersey ,

nach oben springen

Aktion Deutsche Sprache, Hannover | Das Digitale Wörterbuch der deutschen Sprache des 20. Jh. | Deutsche Akademie für Sprache und Dichtung, Darmstadt | Deutsch-Netz.de, Lippstadt | Deutsche Sprachwelt, Erlangen | Die Seiten für Rechtschreibung | Forschungsgruppe Deutsche Sprache e.V., Aschaffenburg | Institut für Deutsche Sprache, Mannheim | Neue Fruchtbringende Gesellschaft zu Köthen/Anhalt e.V. | Sprachkreis Deutsch, Bern | Sprachpflege.info, Erlangen | Stiftung Deutsche Sprache e.V., Berlin | Verein Deutsche Sprache e.V., Dortmund | Verein für deutsche Rechtschreibung und Sprachpflege e.V., Schwaig bei Nürnberg | Woxikon | www.wortpatenschaft.de
Besucher:

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: prom-electric.ru LOF01.
Forenstatistiken:
Das Deutsche Sprachforum hat 15932 Themen und 20356 Beiträge.

Heute war 1 Mitglied anwesend :
piterrise

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor