Did 49ers coach Kyle

in Deutsch in Medien und Literatur 08.09.2018 05:56
von laiyongcai92 • 759 Beiträge

Patrick Mahomes II wants to get out of the huddle without any issues John Simon Jersey , call the right protections and limit his mistakes, all while leading the Chiefs to a couple of touchdowns when he plays the first quarter of their preseason opener against Houston on Thursday night.

If something doesn’t work according to plan? He’ll be in coach Andy Reid’s ear to stay out there.

“I mean, yes, kind of,” Mahomes said with a grin. “I know he’s going to keep it where he can try to let everyone play and get everyone. But if I don’t score I might say something to him.”

There are a few things to unpack from that statement.

First Brian Allen Jersey , the Chiefs’ new starting quarterback has high expectations for himself, perhaps even higher than those of a fan base that is already fawning over him. Second, he is secure enough to lobby a coach who’s been at this for two decades to reconsider his plan. And third, he understands his job is to put up points, especially considering the myriad question marks surrounding the defense.

Oh Jihad Ward Jersey , and fourth: There is a competitive streak in Mahomes that is nearly unrivaled.

“We are going to try to win. That is the first thing coach Reid said when we were game planning for this week is he doesn’t like losing,” Mahomes said. “We’re going to do whatever it takes. I am going to try to encourage those guys and help those guys on the sideline. We have a lot of competitors, so hopefully we can win the football game.”

The result doesn’t matter much, of course. It will likely be decided long after the starters exit following the first quarter, and probably after the backups hang up their helmets at halftime.

Still Wes Horton Jersey , the Chiefs hope to begin building some momentum for the regular season right away.

“You’re looking for assignment football. You’re looking, when the juices get going, how you handle that,” Reid said. “You’re in the stadium with the fans there. We’ve had a great turnout here (at camp), but it’s a little different with the lights on and it’s game time.

“It’s one more evaluation period that you have a chance to see these guys in.”

This will be Eric Bieniemy’s debut as offensive coordinator after the longtime running backs coach was promoted to replace current Bears coach Matt Nagy. He has worked closely with Mahomes throughout camp and will be wearing the headset to communicate with him on game day.

Said Bills LB Matt Milano Mark Walton Jersey , “Last year I was just getting my feet underneath me. But with the addition of a couple new guys and with the experience of just learning the defense last year, that was our first year running that defense, so I think our goal is top five.”

Dolphins LB Jerome Baker is inspired by Ryan Shazier.

Patriots C David Andrews likes having other University of Georgia alums on the roster.

The Jets are relying on offensive coordinator Jeremy Bates to get QB Sam Darnold ready to play.

The Ravens outlined the new prices for concessions at their games.

Bengals RB Giovani Bernard has devoted himself to helping out in Haiti.

What Browns storylines will be featured on Hard Knocks?

Which rookie will make the biggest impact for the Steelers?

Texans RB D'Onta Foreman is able to dance as he makes his way back from a torn Achilles.

Will the Colts make any other free agent acquisitions?

The Jaguars have their regrets about their last game of the 2017 season.

Former Titans KR Marc Mariani has moved into the real estate field.

The Broncos won’t add anyone to their Ring of Fame this season.

Chiefs QB Patrick Mahomes led a visit to Fort Leavenworth.

Tight ends Braedon Bowman and Sean Culkin are trying to step into bigger roles for the Chargers.

The Raiders have pushed to improve their cornerback group.

A look at the pipeline from Boise State to the Cowboys.

CB Eli Apple‘s second chance is continuing with the Giants.

Position battles to keep an eye on with the Eagles.

Projecting best- and worst-case scenarios for the Washington defense.

Bears S Eddie Jackson is trying to build on his rookie season.

C Frank Ragnow is an excitement magnet for the Lions.

A hybrid role on the Packers defense could be in the cards for Oren Burks.

The Vikings feel they have a “unique group” on the defensive line.

Falcons LB Deion Jones is coming off a good season.

Panthers CB Donte Jackson discussed the advent of his swagger.

Catching the ball isn’t all the Saints are looking for from their new receiver acquisitions.

WR Chris Godwin is getting praised by Buccaneers coaches.

Remembering top special teams players in Cardinals history.

Rams OL Brian Allen uses his wrestling background on the football field.

Did 49ers coach Kyle Shanahan name his son after Lil’ Wayne?

Can the Seahawks get any cap relief if S Kam Chancellor does not play?

Womens Sebastian Janikowski Jersey ,

nach oben springen

Aktion Deutsche Sprache, Hannover | Das Digitale Wörterbuch der deutschen Sprache des 20. Jh. | Deutsche Akademie für Sprache und Dichtung, Darmstadt | Deutsch-Netz.de, Lippstadt | Deutsche Sprachwelt, Erlangen | Die Seiten für Rechtschreibung | Forschungsgruppe Deutsche Sprache e.V., Aschaffenburg | Institut für Deutsche Sprache, Mannheim | Neue Fruchtbringende Gesellschaft zu Köthen/Anhalt e.V. | Sprachkreis Deutsch, Bern | Sprachpflege.info, Erlangen | Stiftung Deutsche Sprache e.V., Berlin | Verein Deutsche Sprache e.V., Dortmund | Verein für deutsche Rechtschreibung und Sprachpflege e.V., Schwaig bei Nürnberg | Woxikon | www.wortpatenschaft.de
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: ghnjmki
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 13884 Themen und 18294 Beiträge.

Heute waren 5 Mitglieder Online:
caicai2017, ghnjmki, goldengooseits, shoesforus, xuezhiqian123

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor