f his rookie deal. Allen is working on

in F r e i s t i l 13.09.2018 03:39
von huangjian123 • 751 Beiträge

New York Yankees right-hander Masahiro Tanaka has thrown 48 pitches over three innings in his first simulated game since being sidelined three weeks by a strained right and left hamstring.

Tanaka faced minor leaguers Friday at the Yankees’ spring training complex in Tampa Trent Taylor Jersey , Florida. He struck out four during the hitless outing.

When asked how it went, Tanaka said ”very good” in English.

”I was able to throw with force and use all my pitches,” Tanaka added through a translator ”So Bruce Irvin Jersey , I feel good about it.”

He was 7-2 with a 4.58 ERA in 13 starts before getting hurt June 8 while running the bases in a game against the New York Mets.

Tanaka doesn’t know his next step. It’s possibly a minor league rehab game next week and rejoining the Yankees before the All-Star break in mid-July.

The Falcons have made it clear to wide receiver Julio Jones that he’s not getting a raise before the start of the regular season.

But that doesn’t mean they’re not looking to do some deals.

Via D. Orlando Ledbetter of the Atlanta Journal-Constitution, the Falcons haven’t budgeted for a renegotiation for Jones, but are “focused” on contract extensions for three other players.

That list includes defensive tackle Grady Jarrett Stefan Charles Jersey , left tackle Jake Matthews and safety Ricardo Allen.

Jarrett is entering the final year of his rookie deal. Allen is working on his second-round tender as a restricted free agent, and Matthews is on the fifth-year option of his rookie contract.

With those three key contributors in the final year of their respective deals, it’s understandable for the Falcons would want to get them taken care of first.

But Jones Jim Plunkett Jersey , who has three years left on his deal, has registered his disappointment by not showing up for any of the team’s offseason work. He did go to quarterback Matt Ryan‘s passing camp with other teammates, but it’s unclear at the moment if he’s planning to show up next week for training camp.

Womens Rashaad Penny Jersey

nach oben springen

Aktion Deutsche Sprache, Hannover | Das Digitale Wörterbuch der deutschen Sprache des 20. Jh. | Deutsche Akademie für Sprache und Dichtung, Darmstadt | Deutsch-Netz.de, Lippstadt | Deutsche Sprachwelt, Erlangen | Die Seiten für Rechtschreibung | Forschungsgruppe Deutsche Sprache e.V., Aschaffenburg | Institut für Deutsche Sprache, Mannheim | Neue Fruchtbringende Gesellschaft zu Köthen/Anhalt e.V. | Sprachkreis Deutsch, Bern | Sprachpflege.info, Erlangen | Stiftung Deutsche Sprache e.V., Berlin | Verein Deutsche Sprache e.V., Dortmund | Verein für deutsche Rechtschreibung und Sprachpflege e.V., Schwaig bei Nürnberg | Woxikon | www.wortpatenschaft.de
Besucher:

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: frodure.
Forenstatistiken:
Das Deutsche Sprachforum hat 15872 Themen und 20294 Beiträge.

Heute waren 5 Mitglieder anwesend:
bilawreich, frodure, nostagoose, piterrise, RolandoMn

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor