We are descendants of the Yellow

in F r e i s t i l 13.09.2018 09:58
von ylq • 22 Beiträge

We are descendants of the Yellow Emperor and Chinese children, so we are the future of the motherland and the hope of the nation. It is precisely this way that we must study hard., I saw a story in the book: There is a Communist Party member, her name is Jiang Jie. After her husband��s sacrifice, she refused to take care of the party organization and firmly said: ��To the place where Lao Peng fell Continue to fight." After being arrested for traitor betrayal, he was caught in a dregs hole concentration camp. When the enemy tortured her with various kinds of torture and asked her to confess the organizational relationship, she remained unyielding and kept her mouth shut Cheap Marlboro Cigarettes. She also organized comrades in prison to study Mao Zedong's "New Democracy" and persist in the struggle in prison. There are also revolutionary martyrs such as Luo Shiwen, Yang Hucheng, and Chen Ran. Their spirits are soaring and weeping Cheap Cigarettes Free Shipping. Why did they ask me for sacrifice without regret? I am thinking deeply.I read the lyrical poems of the martyrs repeatedly, I understood them all. The answer lies in it: "In order to avoid the suffering of the next generation, we are willing to sit down with this one," "I used to give my blood back to the land, and I exchanged it with the Yongping of Shenzhou." "Being a self-restraint, not a wish, a bloody heart for a Chinese"... Yes, countless revolutionary martyrs are writing the most magnificent poems in the history of Chinese revolution on the special battlefield for the liberation of the motherland and the happiness of the people. Time flies, the years are in a hurry. Today's China, like a lion that wakes up, sends a giant that shocked the world in eastern Asia; today's China has attracted the attention of the world: the successful Olympic bid Online Cigarettes, the successful launch of the Shenzhou-10 spacecraft... all of us Pride and pride Cheap Cigarettes.the descendants of the dragon, as the main force in building the motherland in the 21st century Marlboro Gold Pack, we shoulder such a responsibility on our shoulders: "Do not forget the national humiliation, revitalize the Chinese, and study hard!"

nach oben springen

Aktion Deutsche Sprache, Hannover | Das Digitale Wörterbuch der deutschen Sprache des 20. Jh. | Deutsche Akademie für Sprache und Dichtung, Darmstadt | Deutsch-Netz.de, Lippstadt | Deutsche Sprachwelt, Erlangen | Die Seiten für Rechtschreibung | Forschungsgruppe Deutsche Sprache e.V., Aschaffenburg | Institut für Deutsche Sprache, Mannheim | Neue Fruchtbringende Gesellschaft zu Köthen/Anhalt e.V. | Sprachkreis Deutsch, Bern | Sprachpflege.info, Erlangen | Stiftung Deutsche Sprache e.V., Berlin | Verein Deutsche Sprache e.V., Dortmund | Verein für deutsche Rechtschreibung und Sprachpflege e.V., Schwaig bei Nürnberg | Woxikon | www.wortpatenschaft.de
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: Gayses87
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 7695 Themen und 12074 Beiträge.

Heute waren 7 Mitglieder Online:
ahwhglass, chenwen121314, chenyan94, Gayses87, huangjian123, panxing18, xuezhiqian123

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor