Robinson said he

in F r e i s t i l 14.09.2018 10:04
von laiyongcai92 • 759 Beiträge

The Chicago Bears have matched the Green Bay Packers’ offer sheet for cornerback Kyle Fuller and signed him to a four-year contract.

The Bears announced Tuesday they are retaining Fuller.

A person familiar with the situation said Friday that Fuller signed an offer sheet with the Packers. The person spoke on the condition of anonymity because neither team had announced that move.

Fuller had 22 passes defensed and two interceptions last season. He emerged as a key player after struggling in 2015 and sitting out 2016 because of a knee injury.

General manager Ryan Pace says the Bears ”could not be happier to have Kyle under contract for four more years.”

Chicago finished last in the NFC North at 5-11 last season.

When the Saints drafted Patrick Robinson with the 32nd pick of the 2010 draft Montee Ball Jersey , the idea was that he’d become a fixture in their secondary for years to come.

It didn’t work out that way, however. Robinson spent one season as a full-time starter, missed time with injuries and generally failed to meet the expectations he carried into the league. Robinson left the Saints in 2015, spent time with the Chargers and Colts and then flourished as a slot corner with the Eagles last year.

All of that led Robinson back to New Orleans as a free agent this offseason. Robinson said this week that the first stint wasn’t a success Lane Taylor Jersey , but that it was a necessary experience for him to grow into the player he’s developed into over the years.

“I think for me, I think I needed to go through that experience,” Robinson said, via the New Orleans Times-Picayune. “Growing up Jordan Poyer Jersey , I was always very talented, one of the better skill players on the team. Going through that whole stretch of up and downs, getting injured, I think that was definitely something that I needed Saquon Barkley Jersey , and over these past years, I’ve learned a lot.”

Robinson said he felt his first run with the Saints ended on a “bitter note,” but that’s not likely to be what’s remembered in New Orleans if the second act resembles his work with the Eagles.

Authentic Womens Ryan Jensen Jersey

nach oben springen

Aktion Deutsche Sprache, Hannover | Das Digitale Wörterbuch der deutschen Sprache des 20. Jh. | Deutsche Akademie für Sprache und Dichtung, Darmstadt | Deutsch-Netz.de, Lippstadt | Deutsche Sprachwelt, Erlangen | Die Seiten für Rechtschreibung | Forschungsgruppe Deutsche Sprache e.V., Aschaffenburg | Institut für Deutsche Sprache, Mannheim | Neue Fruchtbringende Gesellschaft zu Köthen/Anhalt e.V. | Sprachkreis Deutsch, Bern | Sprachpflege.info, Erlangen | Stiftung Deutsche Sprache e.V., Berlin | Verein Deutsche Sprache e.V., Dortmund | Verein für deutsche Rechtschreibung und Sprachpflege e.V., Schwaig bei Nürnberg | Woxikon | www.wortpatenschaft.de
Besucher:
1 Mitglied und 3 Gäste sind anwesend:
chenyan94

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: MarkRap.
Forenstatistiken:
Das Deutsche Sprachforum hat 15894 Themen und 20316 Beiträge.

Heute waren 4 Mitglieder anwesend:
bilawreich, chenyan94, Hollyfub, MarkRap

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor