Wide receiver

in F r e i s t i l 14.09.2018 10:54
von laiyongcai92 • 759 Beiträge

Broncos owner Pat Bowlen and former Cowboys player personnel director Gil Brandt are the contributor nominees for the Pro Football Hall of Fame Class of 2019.

Five members of the contributor committee met for more than five hours before selecting the two candidates from a list of 10 finalists. Bowlen and Brandt will join seniors nominee Johnny Robinson on the final ballot Rob Gronkowski Jersey , along with five modern-era candidates.

The 48 selectors will meet on the Saturday before Super Bowl LIII, with all finalists needing 80 percent affirmation to be elected.

Bowlen, who has Alzheimer’s, is entering his 35th season as the Broncos’ owner with three Super Bowl victories. He also played a big part on several prominent NFL committees.

David Baker, the president of the Pro Football Hall of Fame, called Broncos president and CEO Joe Ellis to deliver the news.

“Wow,” Ellis said. “A big moment for him, his family and everybody in Broncos Country. I’m sitting here with [former Broncos player] Steve Atwater. We’re sitting right outside Pat’s house. I’m going to let Steve tell him.

“. . . It’s overwhelming news and very, very exciting.”

Brandt worked for the Cowboys from 1960-89 and continues to work for NFL.com and SiriusXM NFL Radio.

“Well, I might drive off the highway,” Brandt said. “I’m excited. I’m lost for words Brandon Fusco Jersey , and that doesn’t happen very often. This, without question, is one of the greatest things that has ever happened to me in my life.”

The longshot dream of wide receiver Greg Little ended Saturday, as the Cardinals released the wide receiver who was trying to come back after three years out of the league.

The 29-year-old wideout earned an invitation after trying out in rookie minicamp, despite having not played in the NFL since 2014.

The former Browns second-rounder had stints with the Raiders, Bills, and Bengals, and his story was one of the best of the preseason.

They also released wide receiver Brice Butler and tackle Vinston Painter, and put linebacker Arthur Moats on injured reserve.

The Cardinals waived the following players: Wide receiver Carlton Agudosi, guard Josh Allen, defensive end Peli Anau Archie Manning Jersey , running back Sherman Badie, tight end Alec Bloom, defensive back Chris Campbell, defensive end Nordly Capi, defensive back Travell Dixon, wide receiver C.J. Duncan, guard Will House, defensive end Alec James, quarterback Chad Kanoff, kicker Matthew McCrane, defensive back Harlan Miller (injury settlement) Ryan Schraeder Jersey , linebacker Airius Moore, defensive back Jonathan Moxey, defensive tackle Owen Obasuyi, linebacker Matthew Oplinger, running back Elijhaa Penny, guard Greg Pyke, linebacker Edmond Robinson, defensive back Tim Scott, defensive tackle Pasoni Tasini, defensive back Tavierre Thomas, wide receiver Jalen Tolliver Kirk Cousins Jersey , nose tackle Taniela Tupou, running back Darius Victor, tight end Andrew Vollert, tackle Brant Weiss, tight end Bryce Williams, defensive tackle Nigel Williams, wide receiver Corey Willis, linebacker Scooby Wright.

Authentic Womens Courtland Sutton Jersey

nach oben springen

Aktion Deutsche Sprache, Hannover | Das Digitale Wörterbuch der deutschen Sprache des 20. Jh. | Deutsche Akademie für Sprache und Dichtung, Darmstadt | Deutsch-Netz.de, Lippstadt | Deutsche Sprachwelt, Erlangen | Die Seiten für Rechtschreibung | Forschungsgruppe Deutsche Sprache e.V., Aschaffenburg | Institut für Deutsche Sprache, Mannheim | Neue Fruchtbringende Gesellschaft zu Köthen/Anhalt e.V. | Sprachkreis Deutsch, Bern | Sprachpflege.info, Erlangen | Stiftung Deutsche Sprache e.V., Berlin | Verein Deutsche Sprache e.V., Dortmund | Verein für deutsche Rechtschreibung und Sprachpflege e.V., Schwaig bei Nürnberg | Woxikon | www.wortpatenschaft.de
Besucher:

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: Davidmal.
Forenstatistiken:
Das Deutsche Sprachforum hat 14323 Themen und 18738 Beiträge.

Heute war 1 Mitglied anwesend :
Davidmal

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor