Minnesota Vikings

in F r e i s t i l 17.09.2018 05:28
von liny195 • 256 Beiträge

A trend has developed in pictures posted to social media of Panthers running back Christian McCaffrey on and off the field this offseason.

Comments stream in regarding the size of McCaffrey’s muscles and questions about what he’s been doing this offseason in order to create a more ripped profile in 2018. McCaffrey is downplaying any changes patrick mahomes authentic jersey , though.

He said “it’s not like I’ve transformed” and wonders why people thought he was tiny last year, although he does cop to gaining five pounds of “good muscle.” The second-year back says his goal in increasing his strength is to break more tackles than he did as a rookie and doesn’t want that to come at the expense of his speed.

“We’ll see. I just want to play where I feel fastest, where I feel most explosive http://www.kansascitychiefsteamonline.com/patrick-mahomes-ii-jersey , where I feel most comfortable,” McCaffrey said, via the Panthers website. “I don’t want to be too heavy or too light. I just go off comfort. If I grow patrick mahomes stitched jersey , I grow.聽 I think I’m definitely still growing. I’m 21 still, so hopefully, as I get older and older Phil Simms Jersey , I’ll continue to grow physically and mentally.”

Whether the muscles are reason or not, the Panthers will be thrilled to get more from McCaffrey this year.

Dallas running back Ezekiel Elliott and Kansas City rookie standout Kareem Hunt are scheduled to be among the headliners for a fantasy football convention that expects to draw more than 200 NFL players this summer.

The event will be held in Dallas again after making its debut in 2017 following two straight years of cancellations over claims of interference from the NFL. Former Cowboys quarterback Tony Romo was among the original investors in the company running the event.

The first event had about 50 players, including Elliott. This year's convention is set for July 13-15 at Fair Park near downtown Dallas. Fans will have a chance to interact with players Alan Page Jersey , and there will be mock fantasy drafts along with panels led by fantasy football experts.

National Fantasy Football Convention CEO Andy Alberth says he is trying to build a "Disneyland for football fans of all ages." Other expected attendees include running backs LeSean McCoy of Buffalo and Melvin Gordon of the Los Angeles Chargers.

Adidas Mats Zuccarello Jersey

nach oben springen

Aktion Deutsche Sprache, Hannover | Das Digitale Wörterbuch der deutschen Sprache des 20. Jh. | Deutsche Akademie für Sprache und Dichtung, Darmstadt | Deutsch-Netz.de, Lippstadt | Deutsche Sprachwelt, Erlangen | Die Seiten für Rechtschreibung | Forschungsgruppe Deutsche Sprache e.V., Aschaffenburg | Institut für Deutsche Sprache, Mannheim | Neue Fruchtbringende Gesellschaft zu Köthen/Anhalt e.V. | Sprachkreis Deutsch, Bern | Sprachpflege.info, Erlangen | Stiftung Deutsche Sprache e.V., Berlin | Verein Deutsche Sprache e.V., Dortmund | Verein für deutsche Rechtschreibung und Sprachpflege e.V., Schwaig bei Nürnberg | Woxikon | www.wortpatenschaft.de
Besucher:

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: RickyKat.
Forenstatistiken:
Das Deutsche Sprachforum hat 14348 Themen und 18764 Beiträge.

Heute waren 11 Mitglieder anwesend:
alisawhite123, bilawreich, bubViaps, goldengooseits, Josephcoors, Miltozurirm, morganzy4, obmenniks, RickyKat, shoesforus, xuezhiqian123

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor