The Seattle Seahawks added depth at both wide receiver and in the secondary by signing wide receiver Jaron Brown and safety Maur

in Deutsch in Medien und Literatur 26.09.2018 11:33
von elaine95 • 148 Beiträge

The Seattle Seahawks added depth at both wide receiver and in the secondary by signing wide receiver Jaron Brown and safety Maurice Alexander.

Seattle announced both of the signings on Saturday. Brown spent all five of his NFL seasons with the Arizona Cardinals Womens JuJu Smith-Schuster Jersey , while Alexander is joining the Seahawks after parts of four seasons with the Rams.

Brown could essentially end up being a replacement for Paul Richardson, who left in free agency and signed with Washington. Brown had a career-high 31 receptions and four touchdowns last season with the Cardinals. He averaged 15.4 yards per reception and at 6-foot-2 is a taller receiver than Seattle's had previously.

Alexander started 18 games the past two seasons for the Rams, but was surprisingly cut after four games last season. Alexander has played both safety positions in the past and could be added insurance if Kam Chancellor is unable to return from a neck injury suffered last season.

Jon Gruden would like to see instant replay for officiating disappear. So would Pete Carroll.

The two Super Bowl-winning coaches aren't fans of video reviews Youth Antonio Brown Jersey , particularly the slow-motion replays. They also recognize that replay isn't going away.

"I don't like instant replay," Carroll said Tuesday at the NFL meetings. "I like the game played on the field. The scrutiny of the officials has become so intense, they don't call the game like they used to Authentic Marcus Mariota Jersey , I feel. That didn't mean I didn't argue with them any more or any less.

"There are so many reasons why replay has been a positive factor in our game, but I don't like it," the Seahawks coach added.

Gruden returned to coaching this year Womens Joey Bosa Jersey , with the Raiders, after working as the ESPN analyst on Monday night games. So replay was a beneficial tool for him as an announcer, giving him an opportunity to break down the action even more insightfully.

As a coach Youth Alejandro Villanueva Jersey , he would have no qualms if it was eliminated.

"Let the naked eye make the call," Gruden said. "Eliminate instant replay and let the officials call the game.

"Slow motion is the biggest problem with replay. Throw slo-mo out and get back to common sense."

Tennessee Titans Customized Jerseys

nach oben springen

Aktion Deutsche Sprache, Hannover | Das Digitale Wörterbuch der deutschen Sprache des 20. Jh. | Deutsche Akademie für Sprache und Dichtung, Darmstadt | Deutsch-Netz.de, Lippstadt | Deutsche Sprachwelt, Erlangen | Die Seiten für Rechtschreibung | Forschungsgruppe Deutsche Sprache e.V., Aschaffenburg | Institut für Deutsche Sprache, Mannheim | Neue Fruchtbringende Gesellschaft zu Köthen/Anhalt e.V. | Sprachkreis Deutsch, Bern | Sprachpflege.info, Erlangen | Stiftung Deutsche Sprache e.V., Berlin | Verein Deutsche Sprache e.V., Dortmund | Verein für deutsche Rechtschreibung und Sprachpflege e.V., Schwaig bei Nürnberg | Woxikon | www.wortpatenschaft.de
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: AJosek85
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 5338 Themen und 9704 Beiträge.

Heute waren 4 Mitglieder Online:
chenwen121314, huangjian123, playerhot, xuezhiqian123

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor